6

Too Clumsy For You

"What a little spoiled brat! He has no reason to treat me this way." I said and cried. I'm just gonna go home I mumbled to myself. "I'm back!" I screamed hoping Yubin would hear me. "What?! Why!? School hasn't ended has it?" Yubin aksed me. "No. I just don't want to go. Your-" I responded. Before I could say anything rude about her horrible excuse of a son I stopped myself. "Oh..okay. Umm well, i need to go to work so I think you'll be fine on your own shopping" She said to me handing me a credit card. Her credit card. "Woahh woah woah. What's this?!" I said to her. "Yours. I got it for you today. I loaded it with about 1,000 dollars so i think you should be good." She explained. "I can't have this!!!!" I yelled. "You can and you will." Yubin smiled at me. "We have a lot of money anyways, it wasn't much. and the decorator is coming to fix your room on Thursday so you should plan out what you want it to look like by then baby okay?" She told me. "Oh...okay." I mummbled putting my head down. "If you need the card to get reloaded, let me know okay." Yubin smiled at me and put her hand on my shoulder. "N-n-ne" I said bowing. "I better leave. Bye sweety." She hugged me and left.

I caught a bus to the mall and went to Hottopic, Forever 21, wet seal, limited, express, H&M, Hollister, and Etude House store. In total I spent 200 dollars. Then I thought that I should dye my hair, why I don't know, but I usually dye my hair a different color every few months anyway. I went to th hair dresser place and I got it dyed purple with a light pink at the tips and stuff. I really liked it, but I'm sure I would get in trouble from our principle. He even freaked out when i dyed my hair blonde. "It puts a bad name to the school" He says. Like shut up, it's my life isn't it. so basically my hair ended up looking like this:

Tumblr_mh56bdwux81qg0fdgo1_500_large

I got back home at around 5:00 since I really wanted to stay out more. "Home!" I shouted. I went to my room and saw Taemin sitting on my bed playing a PSP Vita. "Why'd you leave?" he asked not looking up from the game. "Don't worry about it." I said coldly setting my bags on the floor. "Dand i should've gotten a new phone." I frustratedly said to myself. "What's wrong with the one you have now?" Taemin asked still not looking up. I threw the phone at him to see the cracked screen. "I bet you broke it while falling huh. Cluts." He scoffed and finally looked up. Taemin's eyes grew wide as he stared at me. "What...staring problem much? Go get some medicine for that." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"What the 'F' happend to your hair?!" Taemin yelled. "I dyed it...obviously. Idiot." I pulled him from off my bed and pushed him out the room. "Bye." I said slamming the door on his face. "Ugh I'm so sick of him." I whispered to myself playing with my hair. I opened my door quickly and hit Taemin who's head was right against my door, as if he was listening to what I was saying. "Ack!" Taemin screamed and fell to the floor. Taemin began groaning and holding his head. "AHH!" He screamed and I became worried. "Yah! Get up I shouted and noticed blood. And a lot of it. "Oh no!" I screamed. "Let me take you to the hospital!!" I yelled helping him up. "NO! I don't want to go to the hospital!" Taemin cried. "Fine then ome in my room and don't drip any blood!" I calmly said back bringing him to my room and setting him down on the chair at my desk.

"Let go of your head Taemin." I said removing his hand. I went to the closet in my bathroom and saw an emergency kit. Since I'm good with healing people with emergencies I decided to do this myself. First I stopped the bleeding which took a few minutes. Then I saw the cut and it wasn't too bad so it didn't require stitches, and then I bandaged him up and he was okay. He was in pain but he was okay. "Are you okay? Sorry." I told a whining Taemin. "It's fine...I guess. I mean you did save my life pretty much." Taemin respoded holding his head. "Don't overreact. I didn't save your effing life." I said sitting on my bed taking off the bloody gloves. "Ewww bro this is nasty." I cried making a disgusted face.

☁Taemin P.O.V☁

I hate admitting this, but Sun Hwa looks really pretty in her new hair. And she saved my life kinda so I'll be nice to her for the rest of the week. After that, it's back to hell. I looked at her rubbing her temples. "What's wrong with you monkey?" I asked rubbing my head. "That was crazy...I really must be a cluts. Sorry." She replied shaking her head dissapointed in herself. "You are, and don't worry...I'm gonna let it slide by this time. But next time...Just watch out. Okay" I replied patting her on the back. She looked up and stared at me weirdly. "What?" I asked annoyed. "You're being nice....what's wrong with you?! You really need some pills or something." She said with a giant attitude and backed away. I got a wiff of her scent which was strawberries. It smelled good and she's pretty. Wait...what am I thinking?!