4

Too Clumsy For You

"Get up sweety." I heard Taemin's mother say to me slightly shaking me. I groaned and slowly opened my eyes. "You up?" She asked smiling. "Yes." I mumbled back and got up stretching. I washed your uniform for you, It's hanging in the closet." She explained to me pointing to her left at a door decorated with rilakkuma stickers which I was assuming was the closet. "Okay, thank you." I sighed and bowed to her. "And hurry home from school so I can take you shopping before the mall gets too crowded hun. Okay." She hugged me and left. I rolled my eyes and got my uniform on.

I was finally ready after 45 minutes. "Do you want breakfast dear?" Yubin asked me. "No thanks. I'm not hungry." I replied and shook my head. "That's a shocker. Fat a**" Taemin mummbled. "Yah! Be nice Taemin. One more snotty comment out of you and your grounded." Taemin's mother Yubin yelled and hit his head with the morning newspaper. "But mooooom! You know you agree too!" Taemin yelled back. "No I don't, you're now grounded!" She shouted at him slamming her hand on the table. Taemin scoffed and said "I'm leaving." "Wait Taemin. Walk to school with Sun Hwa so she isn't lonely." Taemin's mom said smiling at me. She obviously wanted us to become close. "I'd rather walk by myself thank you." I said and walked out the door.

I walked a block before I heard someone shout "DOG!!" I turned around on my heels. "What Lee Taemin?" I said cooly. "Someone's snotty today huh? Look, you better not tell anyone we live together. Okay? If you do I'll make your life like hell. Got it." He whispered in my ear. "My life is already hell at the moment. How can you make it any worse?" I replied tilting my head keeping a straight face. "Hmm...How have you become from being annoying and scaringly happy to being a brat in just a day?" Taemin smirked. "Actions can change people you know." I answered and began to walk away.

"You didn't answer my question!" Taemin shouted. "You know, about you not telling anybody." "Trust me. I won't tell a soul. It would mean nothing more to me if you acted as if we don't know each other either, It'd be a disgrace just hearing you say my name as of now. You know; in the situation we're in." I said looking forward still. "Trust me, I already act like I don't know you so it won't be too hard." Taemin said and I could her the pleasure in his voice.

I scoffed feeling tears run down my face and I speed walked away. "Stupid Lee Taemin. I said to myself. "I definetely won't tell a soul. I can't believe him. Treating a girl like this?! What kind of man is he?! Oh yeah, he's a woman, not a man." I said to myself and began laughing. "You won't tell a soul what?" I heard a voice voice behind me and I turned around to see my best friend Lim standing behind me.


So short, I know. But im busy because I have an anime convention to go to :D so I'll update later maybe. I gotta go get ready, I hope you liked the chapter! Bye-bye!!