Dance Practice

Black and White with Flames All Over

The move in went smoothly.  The same day I finished unpacking, YG came with a contract for me to sign.  I was the new head choreographer of the GD and TOP tour 2 and the next BIGBANG tour.  I still couldn't believe that I was here, in Seoul!  

_______________________________________________________________________________________

The sun rose over slowly above the city.  A shrill noise broke through the silence of my slumber.  My eyes snapped open and I fumbled around for the snooze button on the alarm clock.  I grabbed the clock from the nightstand and threw it across the room where it slammed into the wall and silenced.  I smiled weakly and turned to snuggle back under the covers when I discovered a pair of dark eyes just centimeters from mine. 

"And what do you think you're doing?" his voice crooned softly. 

"Oppa!" I whined, "I want to go back to sleep!  I am so tired from last night!" 

"Well whose fault is that one?" Jiyong's eyes sparkled as he bit his lip slightly. 

"Oh no, you are NOT blaming me for what happened last night!  That was all you Mr. y Pants!" I pouted. 

"Did you just call me... y?" Jiyong propped himself on one arm and started to lean over me. 

He bit his lip and my heart started to race a thousand times faster than before... How could this god of the bedroom want someone like me?  His eyes bore into mine... I could barely breathe, the lingering smell of his cologne from last night swam around my head, making my mind unfocused.  Jiyong's lips descended ever so slowly... I could almost taste them on mine, he was above me now... almost touching me, so close but yet so far.  I couldn't take it anymore so I tried to lift my head to reach his lips.  He smirked and pressed me back down into the bed...

"Come on!  I can't take this teasing!" I try to wriggle out from under him, but that only made my position worse...

I stopped and closed my eyes... I didn't want to go to practice anyway... I felt his heat leave the bed and I lay there with my eyes closed until it got too cold to lay in bed without the covers.  I opened my eyes to see that he was sitting with all of the covers over in the chair across the bedroom.  

"Time to get ready... Now," Jiyong's eyebrows twitched as he smirked.  He pointed a finger to the bathroom.  

"No!!!!" I whined and curled into a ball, "Oppaaaaaa!  I don't wanna!" 

An idea sprung into my mind.  I smiled defiantly and propped myself up on one are to look at him.  I narrowed my eyes and bit my lip.  I could see a change in his manner; gone was the authoritative Jiyong and here was the animal I saw last night.  

"Baby, are you sure you want to get out of bed?" I bat my eye lashes and brush my hair back with one hand.

Jiyong's face had changed.  His sweet expression had turned into a hungry stare.  I had awoken the sleeping Dragon.  

" Now why would I EVER want to get out of bed with you looking like that?" G-Dragon growled as he jumped back into bed with me.  

I had won the battle this morning!

A few hours later...

Jiyong and I jumped into his Bentley and tore down the streets of Seoul.  We were really late this time, the boys were bound to notice.  I sat with my hand clamped on the door and my seatbelt as we swerved left and right through intersections, pedestrians, and other cars.  The world flew past the windows.  I felt his hand clasp mine and then I realized we had reached the parking lot.  

"Did I go too fast Jagiya?" Jiyong's eyes were wide with worry.

"No, you did fine.  We had to get here fast."

"You look really pale, Shannon," Jiyong held my hand tighter.  

"That's cuz I'm white!" I laughed, "Let's go in now.  Maybe they won't notice."

Jiyong and I get out of his car and walk into YG studios.  We take the elevator up to the third floor.  The hall was empty and I hear the song by BIGBANG I choreographed.  

Well, at least the boys are here, I thought. 

Jiyong and I burst into the room.  The boys were half practicing half messing around.  I set my things down and turned into my dance instructor self.  

"All right ladies!  You call that dancing?" I smiled. 

"And where were you?" Dong Youngbae chuckled, "Having a pillow fight?" 

My eyebrows raised and tried to think of an answer when Jiyong chimed in, "We were stuck in traffic Tae.." 

"Traffic that lasts for hours?" TOP smirked.

I felt the color rising to my cheeks and my body temperature rising.  I was so embarrassed.  

"Hey, give them some slack, Hyung!" Seungri stood up and walked to us from the corner of the studio, "I mean they just finished moving in and it was there first night alone to rest.  They must have just slept in because of exhaustion."  

His eyes met mine and I saw there was no way he had forgotten me.  I took a step back to gain my authority back.  But no one was even paying attention to me.

"Awe isn't that sweet of the maknae, he sees the best in people... RESPECT YOUR HYUNGSSSS!" Taeyang yelled and the rest of BIGBANG piled on top of little Seunghyun.

I shook my head and restarted the song, "What am I going to do with you boys?"

BIGBANG calmed down and stood up.  I had given them a little homework before our first meet so they would know the basics of the tango they would perform onstage with the dancers.  I had been training the backup dancers for weeks while working with Jiyong and TOP on the GD & TOP second tour choreography.  I placed my hands on my hips and looked at myself in the mirror.  I fixed my hair and waited for them to get into position.  I could see Jiyong checking out my backside in the mirror as if he could see it through my tight yoga pants.  I shook my head and turned around.

"All right now gentlemen, we have a LOT of work to do!" I smiled briefly and set to work teaching them the moves.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I had practiced the tango filling in for the back up dancers one by one of every BIGBANG member.  Well, almost every BIGBANG member.  Seungri was the last to practice with me.  I was really reluctant to try.  The way he was looking at me when Jiyong was distracted... it frightened me. 

The beat of the music pulsed and I twirled around him until he caught me by the wrist.  He twirled me back into his grasp and locked me into dance position.  The tempo swayed and slowed, the tango flowed between us.  Seungri's hands guided me in the dance, he lead me into the steps that followed.  The tension in the music kept rising and all I could do was to stare into his dark eyes.  I felt powerless compared to him.  Seungri saw my strength failing and smirked slightly. 

He pulled my leg up and wrapped it around his waist while walking backward, this pulled my head next to his.  I could feel his breath on my neck and ear... My eye lids fluttered, this could NOT be happening right now. 

"I remember you," Seungri whispered into my ear, "You can't escape me that easily.  You know you love me.  I don't care what you have with GD, but let me tell you this... You are MINE.  I had you first, you will always be MINE." 

I gasped.  I couldn't believe this was happening to me.  He was the one who changed my life forever.  I hated myself after that night and now he was not going to let me go.  We danced on and I tried to keep my distance from him.  Seungri wouldn't give me mercy, he kept me close and I started falling far away from myself. 

The Finale hit and ended.  We were left in our end pose.  He dipped me down and stared into my eyes.  I was frozen with fear and a feeling I believed to be gone... I felt like an animal.  I wanted him will all of my might. 

I looked to the side to see the rest of BIGBANG staring at us.  Taeyang and TOP stood with their jaws dropped in shock.  Jiyong glared at Seungri and walked over to us.  

"I think that is enough practice for one day," Jiyong pulled me away from Seungri, breaking the spell.  

He pulled me all the way through YG headquarters and to the car.  Jiyong did not speak a word to me on the drive home.  He was in a quiet rage.  I sat and made myself smaller because I felt terrible for my lack of control.  We got home and he parked the car.  He opened the door and leads me up to our apartment.  Jiyong shut and locked the door behind us. 

I turn to him, "Ji, I am so sorry.  I--" 

My words are cut off by his strong lips against mine.  His hands cup my face and walks us back to the couch. 

"I'm not mad at you Jagi," Jiyong broke the kiss, "I was angry at Seungri for messing with you.  I mean, you haven't been around idols a lot.  They are very tricksy." 

"So you aren't mad?" 

"No Shannon, I'm not.  I just wanted you for myself!  Which reminds me... where were we?" Jiyong smiled.  

"Oh no you don't!" I squealed and jumped off the couch, "You won't catch me!" 

"Rawr!" Jiyong tried to grab me and I ran up the stairs to our bedroom, "You really won't escape me there!" 

I come back out to the top of the stairs and let down my hair, "I believe that is the point my dear..." 

Jiyong smiled and slowly walked up the stairs, "My, my, my... what a bad little girl." 

 

We both walked into the bedroom and closed the door.