Prologue: I meet an Idol

Black and White with Flames All Over

"It's a deal," the head of Warner Brothers Studios said as he shook my hand.

I was hired... My favorite director was going to direct my movie and things were looking up.  

I ran out of the meeting and rushed back to my dorm.  My roommate, Beverly was just waking up.  "Aish, Shannon!  Why did you wake me up?" she complained and rubbed her eyes.  

"Bev, it's twelve thirty already!  You should think about planning your outfit for tonight!" I yelled as I changed into some jeans and a comfy sweater.

Beverly's eyes opened wide and she shot right out of bed.  She ran for the bathroom to go get ready.  "I can't believe I almost forgot about the BIGBANG concert!" she yelled over the sound of the shower.

I chuckled, this was a huge deal for the both of us.  We both loved K-pop with all of our hearts, especially BIGBANG.  I didn't really have a bias for the band, but Beverly was OBSESSED with TOP like no other.  My stomach rumbled.  Crap! I had forgotten to eat anything this morning because of the interview... I decided to go and grab a sandwich and some fro yo out.  

"Hey Bev!  I'm gonna go get something to eat!  Be back later ok?" I said as I left the dorm.

 

***A while later***

The line for Pinkberry was horrendous... But I was madly craving their coffee frozen yogurt.  I knew I could probably just go and try to find another Pinkberry with my GPS, but I just wanted to wait it out in line.  

I started humming BIGBANG's Fantactic Baby, then softly started rapping GD and TOP's verses.  I was just about to finish Taeyang's part of the chorus when another voice chimes in and complete's Daesung's part.

I turned around to see a man I had only seen in, videos, parodies, photos, and posters... It was Kang Daesung!

We both paused to look at each other for a half second, then we both started again "WOW, FANTASTIC BABY!  DANCE!! OOOOOO I WANNA DANCE DANCE DANCE DA DANCE!  FANTASTIC BABY..."

We finished the song and people were staring at us.  I started cracking up and completely break down laughing.  Daesung smiled and started chuckling as well.  He held out his hand.

"I am Daesung, nice to meet you!" his voice was very pleasant.

"Hi, I am Shannon, nice to meet you as well.  Even though we both already knew that I knew who you were...," I blushed as I shook his hand.

The people stopped staring at us and went back to their business.  I instantly relaxed.  The line seemed to be moving quicker now and Daesung and I were almost to the front.

"So I take it you are a fan of BIGBANG?" Daesung laughed.

"Yeah, I love you guys!  You are my favorite K-Pop band!" I said, trying to hide my inner fangirl.

"Well," Daesung said and looked to make sure no one will hear us, "Every concert I am given a few backstage passes to hand out to amazing girls I meet before the show.  Would you be interested?"

My heart just about stopped.  My eyes grew wide and I forgot how to breathe.  Did he just seriously ask me if I wanted a free bakstage pass?  I was spacing out completely.  I was blacking out, the room was spinning around me...

"Miss, miss, you're next in line," the guy behind the counter's voice rang in my head.

I snapped out of it, "What?"

Daesung and I got our Pinkberry and sat down, "So what do you say to my offer?"

I thought for a moment, "Can I bring my friend too?"

Daesung smiled.  He was so adorable!  He pulled two backstage passes out of his back pocket and handed them to me.

"Of course you can bring your friend," he said with the sweetest voice I have ever heard come out of a man.

I really needed to get out of there before I died of happiness or completely made a fool out of myself entirely.  I stood up and gave him a little bow.

"Thank you so much Daesung!" I said, standing stiffly to avoid a fangirl-spasm.

Daesung stood and opened his arms, "Come here, I know you want a hug..."

I hug him and just about die again!  I broke the hug and smiled the hugest smile in the history of my life.

"Kamsahamnida, Oppa!  I will see you tonight!" I yell as I race out of the Pinkberry.

Daesung was laughing his off... "See you tonight, Shannon!"

I raced back to the dorm to tell Beverly the new!  Oh my God she was going to freak out!  Today was the BEST day of my life!