The Party

Black and White with Flames All Over

Bev and I rushed back to our dorm.  We then proceeded to scream for about five minutes....

"Oh my GAHO!  I can't believe this is happening... TO US!!!" I screamed. 

"I KNOW," Bev yelled.

We put on fresh clothes and make up, then went down to the parking lot to go speed off to the party.  

________________________________________________________________________

The parking lot was very dim... The lights flickered.  On... and off... It only took a second for us to realize that maybe parking in the free lot wasn't the best decision.  Bev walked behind my shoulder... she was getting more and more frightened.  I was the bigger of the two of us, with my 5'4" frame... I wanted to protect my friend.  

We make it to my car and I unlock it.  Bev jumped inside.  I looked around the parking lot suspiciously.... Glass shattered behind us and I jumped in the car and floor it out of the lot.  I looked in my rear view mirror just in time to see a hooded figure in the space where my car only recently vacated... 

My blue Honda Fit pulled up in front of the hotel the BIGBANG party is in.  I stepped out acting cool and hand my keys to the valet who was trying not to crack up since everyone else was rolling up in Lamborginis and Bentleys.  I smiled cutely, took Bev by the hand and walked into the hotel.

"And where do you think you two are going?" the manager at the front desk asked us.

"We are going to the BIGBANG after party," I said, coolly.

"Well I am sorry, not just anyone gets invited up there," the manager smiled, falsely. 

"We were invited here!" Bev spoke up behind me.

"Well I don't see an invitation..." 

I was just about to lose my grip and launch myself across the front desk to grab his shirt and MAKE him believe that we were guests, when a strong hand clamped down on my shoulder to hold me back.

"It's okay, they're with us," TOP's deep voice came from behind me.

The manager's eyes widened and he looked positively terrified, "Yessir Mr. Choi, sorry about that." 

Bev and I walked with TOP to the elevator and we took it to the top floor: the penthouse.

The doors opened to show a dance party like no other, there were laser lights and glow in the dark chairs... Was this what a rave looked like?  On the second level people were sitting at tables, sipping wine and other beverages.  There were still other rooms people were going in and out of that I couldn't see.  I wanted to live this!  I took a step toward the dance floor, only to be pulled down a hallway by TOP.

"You two can't go in yet, not until you are dressed properly," TOP smiled and dragged Bev and me into separate dressing rooms.

I walked into the dressing room and I was greeted by twelve Korean stylists.  They fixed my hair into a cascading half updo of curls.  They completely changed my makeup to bring out the color of my blue eyes.  Finally it was time to get into the outfit chosen for me by G-Dragon himself.  They turned me around to see a black and gold outfit.  The pants were black leather and the boots were black with gold stitching.  What really caught my attention was the gold top, it was a low V-neck gold corset top, with long bell sleeves.  In the middle of the corset was a dragon emblem with ruby eyes.  I loved it!

The stylists finally let me out to go to the dance floor.  I saw Bev dressed in a silver gown.  She looked so beautiful, like the moon on an autumn evening.  I stepped onto the dance floor and everyone's eyes turned to me and the music stopped.  I froze.  The weight of the entire room was upon me.  I started to feel nervous... and scared.  

"Well, well, you look wonderful," G-Dragon's voice came from behind me.  He walked in a circle around me to check out the handy work. "I do believe my design looks amazing on you," he smiled. 

"You designed this?  I love it so much!" I exclaimed, a bit too excited.  I covered my mouth and blushed. 

G-Dragon laughed, "Well let's get you on the dance floor and see what your made of!  I bet I can out dance you gull!" 

"Challenge accepted," I laughed and walked onto the dance floor with him.

The songs sort of mixed together as the night went on.  One kpop song after the next, and some electronic.  Then, the DJ played a song with a tango beat... I was super excited. I had taught ballroom dance in high school, this was my moment to shine!

"I think I need a break," G-Dragon panted and smiled, "You dance amazing!"

I blushed.  Someone's arm fell about my shoulders and pulled me into him.

"It's okay Hyung," Seungri said and smiled at me, "I got her for this one, don't you worry." 

G-Dragon's eyes narrowed for a split second, "Just, don't tire her out too soon... Okay Maknae?"

Seungri smiled his devilishly innocent smile, "Of course Hyung, I would never..."

Seungri pulled me onto the middle of the dance floor and took up tango position.  The next thing I knew, we were tangoing the iest tango I had ever done.  He dipped me and twirled me and lifted me to the rhythm of the music.  Suddenly, he pulled me up to him, my leg around his waist, and stared into my eyes.  I was under a spell.  My eyes closed and I felt his lips on my neck.  We continued to dance until the end of the song.  I tried to clear my head, but I was getting really thirsty. 

It was if he could read my mind... "Do you want something to drink?" Seungri's voice echoed in my ears.

"Yeah, that was... something else," I said with a far away look on my face.

"Come on, let's go get something," Seungri grabbed my hand and towed me over to the bar, he ordered two drinks for us.

My senses came back for a second, "Wait, I swore never to drink.  It is a vow I promised to keep."

Seungri placed a finger to my lips and smiled the most seductive smile I had seen him do yet, "No one will have to know."

My eyes grew wide and my mind felt fuzzy... I didn't care about the rules anymore, something about this man made me not care.  He made me want to do anything he said whenever he said it.  I wanted to break the rules for the first time in my life... Little did I know that this would be only the start of my troubles.

I took the drink and tossed it back.  It tasted like poison but I drank the next three Seungri ordered.  He was drinking along with me.  His eyes bore into mine and I started feeling something I had never felt before... I wanted to attack him... I wanted him... I scared myself and stared at the bar.  I put the glass in my hand down and stared at the wood grain.  

"Where's GD?" I sluggishly asked.

"He's somewhere around here," Seungri said slightly annoyed, "Why did you stop?"

"I feel strange," I said dreamlike, "I can't control myself as well."

Seungri tilted my face toward his, "Why must you control yourself all the time?  Tonight should be a time when you let loose and be free."

My lip quivered.  I was terrified of this beautiful man.  I was terrified about the way I felt toward him.  My eyes stared into his and I lost myself completely.  I started drinking again and I let the inner beast win.  I watched myself from the inside, horrified at the monster I had unleashed. 

I finished my last shot and turned to Seungri, "How about we go somewhere?  You and me?"

Seungri smiled evilly, "Wonderful idea..." 

He picked me up in his arms.  His cologne was like a drug, it made me want him even more.  I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips to his skin.  Seungri let out a little sigh as I kissed his neck gently... 

"Wait until we get to the room, Shannon... People will stare," he whispered in my ear.

His whisper only caused me to be even more.  It was torture waiting for him to carry me to a room.  Seungri walked us upstairs and down the hall into the master suite of the penthouse.  He set me down on the bed and went to close the door...

Why was I doing this?  Why did I listen to him?  I was here for G-Dragon, but Seungri had gotten me... Was I that easy to seduce?  I couldn't let this happen, but I just had let it happen... Why did he have to smell so good?