Backstage

Black and White with Flames All Over

The concert was amazing!  BIGBANG sounded just as good live as they did in their videos!  Bev and I freaked out with the rest of the VIPs with our light sticks.  We sang all the words to Haru Haru and all of BIGBANG's new songs.  This was really the best night of my life!  The concert was coming to a close, so Bev and I made our way to the backstage area.  We showed our passes and were let inside.  We were the first two to show up to meet the band so we had to wait for the concert to end. The music stopped and BIGBANG came backstage.  A few more girls were let in, but not a huge crowd like I had been expecting.  Daesung and I made eye contact and he waved at me. 

"Hyungs!  This is Shannon, the girl I met at the Pinkberry," Daesung announced to TOP and G-Dragon.

The security let Bev and me through to see the band up close.  I shook hands with TOP and then paused in front of G-Dragon.  He was giving me a weird look. 

"What?" I asked, instantly self-conscious. 

"I see you have a... dragon necklace and earrings... Where did you get them?" G-Dragon asked confounded. 

"Oh," I touched one of my earrings, "I got them at Comic Con a few years ago.  So I guess they're... One of a Kind."

Silence... We stood there awkwardly until G-Dragon burst out laughing at my lame joke.  His laugh was music to my ears.  Even when he wasn't performing, everything this man did was amazing, beautiful, and musical. 

"You funny gull," he smiled his dazzling smile, "We should hang out sometime."

Did this god seriously say he wanted to hang out with me?  I can feel the angels coming down from the heavens and playing on their harps... HANG OUT WITH THE LEADER OF MY FAVORITE BAND?  Hell yes!  

"Sure, I think I would like that," I said suavely, hiding my inner fangirl freak out. 

I heard a loud thud right next to me and saw Bev passed out on the ground.  I looked over to TOP staring at his hand in disbelief. 

"I didn't know I could do that... I mean I just shook her hand and she, she fainted!" he bent down to fan her.

"Wow, TOP hyung, killing the ladies again?" I heard a voice behind me. 

I turned around to see the very attractive maknae of BIGBANG, Seungri, smiling from ear to ear.  He started laughing and TOP glared at him.  Seungri stopped laughing immediately.

"So, you the girl Daesung hyung keeps talking about!" he walks up to me, "Hi!  I am Seungri, sorry if my English is not so good."

"You sound perfectly okay to me," I smile.

"Okay," Seungri flashes his adorable smile yet again.

I almost sigh right there.  He was so cute and he smells really good too.  Seungri's cologne, it was like seduction of the air!

"Ey Maknae!" Taeyang comes up and gives Seungri a noogie.

"Aish!  Hyungggg!  I was talking to the pretty gull!" he whined.

"My turn to talk to her!  Go give some other VIPs some love!" Taeyang laughed as he shoved Seungri away. 

Taeyang was equally as gorgeous as the rest of BIGBANG, I swear I was going to faint really soon from all the beauty.  His suave smile made my legs like jello.  I really needed to sit down.

"So I hear you like fro yo?" Taeyang laughed, "Hey how about we sit down, you look a little... tired."

He directed me over to a couch and we sat down.  I almost fell onto the couch, but I used my remaining strength to sit lightly.

"Yeah, you and everyone else," I laughed, "Has Daesung really been talking about me that much?"

"Nah, he just mentioned you once or twice.  But, we like to give him a hard time for it."

I laughed.

"I gotta go sign stuff, stay right here, I will be back," Taeyang said as he walked back to the rest of BIGBANG.

I looked around the room at the small line of lucky VIPs to be selected by members of BIGBANG to come backstage.  They were being filtered out, while Bev and I got to stay closer to the band.  I looked across the room and saw Bev laying on another couch.  She looked to be waking up.  Bev sat up really fast and looked around.  We made eye contact.  

"Did I?" she mouthed.  

I nodded.

Bev blushed a bright tomato red and ran over to my couch.  She buried her head in the pillows, utterly embarrassed. 

The rest of the VIPs flowed out of the room and the attention of BIGBANG was focused back on Bev and me.  They walked over to our couch and Daesung and Seungri squeezed in next to Bev and me.  

"So," G-Dragon said, "We don't normally do this, but we were wondering if you two would like to come to the after party?"

My jaw dropped, "You serious?"

"Yeah gull, we serious," Taeyang laughed.

Bev started hyperventilating next to me.  I squeezed her arm to make her stop.  She took two huge breaths and calmed down.

"Ok, so what do we wear?" Bev said timidly.

G-Dragon smiled sinisterly, "Oh leave that to us, or actually, just me... I have a few ideas."

"I am not wearing ANYTHING immodest, Mr. Kwon Leader," I frowned and stood up.

G-Dragon walked up to me, so his face was right in mine.  His dark eyes searched mine for some hint of weakness.  He found none.  G-Dragon stepped back and nodded his head.

"Fine," he said,"But, Shannon... I got something special for you!"

Daesung told us the location of the party and what time we had to be there to get ready.  So, Bev and I left to go freshen up and BIGBANG went back to their dressing rooms.  This night couldn't get any better!