Chapter O8

♥ Mission To Love ♥

 

“At this time, I’ll ask you, Kim JaeJoong, and you, Choi EunAe, to face each other & take each other’s hands” Both of them began to face each other with a nervous looks carved on each other’s faces. “JaeJoong, will you take EunAe to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?”

Without waiting any longer JaeJoong replied “I will” coolly with his gave stuck upon EunAe, who gave a very unsure look that only JaeJoong knows.

“EunAe, will you take JaeJoong to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?”

“I…I will”

“I now pronounce you, husband and wife! You may kiss the bride” The guests cheered with clapping hands and buzzing of good words as they all witness Kim JaeJoong seizing EunAe by the waist, slowly pulling her closer as their lips met. It was a very quick kiss as JaeJoong knows that EunAe won’t like it and hasn’t prepared with any of this. As the kiss ended, they walked hand in hand towards the garden where food is being served.

Neither Jaejoong nor EunAe spoke to each other right until they’re both alone at their new apartment.

“EunAe-shi, we have dinner tonight at eight”

“I know” With that she shuts the bedroom door tightly, locking herself on her own.

 

[--- JaeJoong’s POV ---]

 

“EunAe-shi, we have dinner tonight at eight”

 “I know”

Even though that we’re married, I still called her ‘EunAe-shi’.

It was only has ten minutes since I’m in my apartment when I got a phone call from ChangMin.

“What now?”

[Ooh, so you’re a busy? Haha!! ]

“Shut the up, alright? What do you want?”

[ Nah… I’m just checking if you’re alright ]

“Of course I am. Why wouldn’t I be?”

[ I thought that she might ran away ]

“Yeah, I thought that too but she’s in the room now”

[ Err… don’t you think she might run away too? ]

“What? Through the windows? She ain’t that crazy”

[ Who knows, she might’ve gone crazy after marrying you ]

“Yah! You’re not helping. I’m hanging up anyways…”