Chapter O3

♥ Mission To Love ♥

“YAH! Where are you taking me?!” she asked him a harsh tone. A little did she know the way to her home but for sure this is not the way.

JaeJoong stared at her with a puzzled look as well as trying to keep up with the road.

“Didn’t you know, we’re having dinner with our families?”

“Ani… no one mentioned that” she scoffed.

“Well, you know now and can you please making complaints and whining at the same time please?”

JaeJoong is little annoyed with EunAe ever since they’ve checked out the new place. EunAe kept making complaints about how unsatisfied she is with the whole thing, about the house and the fact that she’s on the fast track of moving into a new phase in her life.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” she got her arms crossed against her chest and her head tilted to side, facing JaeJoong.

“You’re making this hard for me to getting used to this situation. I am really trying my best to understand all this but you, you just keep on ranting how unsatisfied are you with the whole thing”

“F.Y.I, this is about my life. I am eighteen and not supposed to get engaged at this age and this thing is way out of my original plan!”

“Stop being selfish for once! I, did too tried my best to protest but nothing seems to change!”

“How is that selfish when I’m trying to protect my self?!?!?!”

“From what?”

“From marrying you of course!”

“YAH~! You think I wanna marry you?”

“Aish… jinjja!!”

The two broke off their argument as soon as they’ve reached the parking lot of the grand hotel. EunAe who still in her school uniform, decided to get out from the car first as soon as the engine died off. She slammed the door hard which made JaeJoong ticked off a little more.

“Damn! Does she even know how much does my baby costs???” he thought to himself as he locked the car.

They ended up getting on the same elevator and neither of them stay closer to each other, instead, one at a point.

“Don’t you dare act like this infront of the elders! We’re already stuck in this mess!” he hissed before getting out from the elevator first with EunAe following behind him.

“Aah~ there they are” announce Mr. Kim, smiling at his son and EunAe. Both of them have no choice but to carve out a fake smile to their parents.  Both took the two empty seat left and no of them spoke until they’ve been asked a question.

The dinner was a silent treatment for JaeJoong and EunAe, only the adult did all of the talking. After while, when they we’re having dessert, JaeJoong’s mother fumbled over something in her Lois Vuitton handbag and once she has found what she wants, she carved up a smile and handed a piece of folded beige-coloured card with maroon velvet ribbon tied to the side.

JaeJoong took the card and began to look at it.

Wedding Invitation….

With ‘JaeJoong’ and ‘EunAe’ printed on the front part of the card. His eyes went berserk when he found out the date for the wedding is two weeks to go. The card flopped down helplessly from JaeJoong’s hand. EunAe, who was the one who took the card once it fell down.

“Ne-next we-week?” she stumbled upon her words. She tugged the card tightly in her fist, from time to time, she gave a glance over the date stated in the card.

“Sorry I couldn’t tell you any sooner” Mrs. Kim apologized. That shut them up.

 

Seriously, what are they playing at? JaeJoon muttered in his head.

Can my life getting any cheesier than this? EunAe thought.

 

 

---

 

 

 

The dinner was about to end when EunAe’s father spoke “JaeJoong, could you do me a favour?”

“Yes, Choi-sanjangnim”

“Mind sending EunAe back?” he said while wiping his mouth with the peach coloured napkin on the dinner table.

“Appa, you’re not coming home tonight?” EunAe asked after being silent for so long.

“Ani… I have a meeting in Japan tomorrow morning but I’ll be back by tomorrow’s evening though” he said.

After a while, the soon to-be-husband-and-wife bowed at their parents and watching them leaving the hotel’s restaurant.

 

 

“Where are you going?” asked JaeJoong when EunAe walked away from the table.

“Going home that’s where I’m going” she hissed.

“No you’re not. I’m sending you home”

“I can go back by myself thank you very much!”

“You. Are. Not. Going. Anywhere!” he snarled as he seized her wrist tightly.

EunAe struggled in pain. She started to hate this guy even more. Because of this guy, her life has turn upside down and because of this guy, she doesn’t know how to tell her boyfriend about her marriage.

“Let me go!” she screamed. The people surrounded stopped and stare. Sooner both parties started to realize the eyes of the outsider so then JaeJoong dragged his future wife out from the restaurant and towards the elevator to the car park. He was still gripping on EunAe’s wrist. This time she did not struggle because she’ll lose, she cannot compete with JaeJoong’s strength.

As the elevator’s door slide opened, both went in as quickly as they can.

“Yah~ you can let me go now! We’re in an elevator for God’s sake!”

“Andwae! Who knows you might run out when the doors open”

“So you don’t trust me?”

“Trust you? Phfft. How can I trust you when you’re behaving like this?!?!” he snickered.

 

---

 

 

As he open the passenger door, EunAe has no choice but to slide in. JaeJoong strapped her behind the seat-belt before slamming the door shut and rushed towards the driver’s seat. The car was reversing as soon as the engine started and then it accelerates to the car park exit.

“I can’t believe I’m marrying you in two weeks time” she snorted. Both of her hands are folded against her chest and her head was facing to side, avoiding JaeJoong.

JaeJoong ignored her comment because he really had enough arguing with her.

As the car stopped in front of EunAe’s house, she quickly unstrapped herself and got out from JaeJoong’s car and slammed it shut tightly.

JaeJoong watched her as she goes in and when she goes in he slammed his face slowly on the steering wheel.

“What kind of mess am I in?” he muttered in his breath.

He then took out his mobile phone and start dialing his friend’s number.

 

[Yeobseyo?]

“ChangMin-ah, are you free?” JaeJoong quickly shot out the question

[Deh, wae?]

“Let’s meet up at our normal place”

[Sure]

“See you in fifteen” By then he ended the call and starts off the engine.