Chapter O1

♥ Mission To Love ♥

 

Chapter O1

 

“Appa, why so sudden? What’s the catch? Why are you moving me back to Seoul?” EunAe asked her father. It has been years since EunAe moved to Busan to live with her grandfather right after her mother passed away. Her father can’t afford to take care of her daughter with several of reasons. One of them is that EunAe is a right resemblance of her late mother.

“You just wait and see” her father reply sharply without looking at her.

EunAe has all dressed up for a dinner that her father suddenly mentioned earlier and also, she has been forced to live in Seoul all the sudden and will begin her final year of high school in a new private school. Something so fast and drastic like these is hard for EunAe to digest at once.

The whole journey has been a quiet one until the chauffer announced that they’ve reached to the right place. EunAe carefully got out from the car so that she won’t ruin her dress. She followed her father from the back, passing strangers that greet her with a smile and a bow. 

Two doors are widely opened for the guest to come in. Before they’ve actually gone in, some men in suit greeted EunAe’s father and had a little chit chat. Somehow she thought that he has forgotten her standing behind him until the guy noticed.

After he was excused, she trailed along her father like a lost child. The hall has been filled with her father’s workers and some are from the other companies that Mr.Choi invited.

To her amaze, the Kim’s family happens to share a table with her. She knew this family even since she was small but lost connection after she moved to Busan. Mr. Kim happened to be Mr.Choi’s business partner and also a devoted best friend.

“Yah~ EunAe-ah! You’ve all grown up” Mr.Kim claimed, from the corner of her eyes, she could see Mrs. Kim carved a wide smile on her pink lips with her eyes squinted. EunAe only managed to smile and bow to the Kim’s family. Next to Mrs. Kim there was a boy, a little bit older than her. She recognized this boy but both took no further notice than an eye contact.

EunAe remained quiet in her seat, from time to time she squirm a little, showing the displeasure of being in big hall filled with people that she never come to know.

Before she could realize, her father was already on stage, giving out the speech. Not a single that she could understand but her eyes are fixed onto the elder one’s creased face.

“Two things I would like to say; two good news to this company. Starting next week, our main headquarter in Seoul will be taken over by Kim JaeJoong, replacing me while I am being transferred to Japan…”

The hall broke into handfuls of claps and flashing lights from the camera as Kim JaeJoong whose in a fully white suit stood up from his seat and bow to the guest.

Mr. Kim then continued once the applause has died down

“…The other good news is that, my one and only daughter, Choi EunAe will be getting engage tonight. This is also one of the purposes of this dinner tonight”

What?

Her eyes widen as she heard her name and the word engage in one sentence.

“My daughter Choi EunAe will be getting engage to…”




Why am I getting engage?

To whom am I getting engage?

I am still a school student!

 

Anger words are ranging inside her mind but her sanity told her to stay put. She could hear the crowds muttered something but she did not see Mr. and Mrs. Kim played a role on being amaze by her father’s decision.

“…Kim JaeJoong”




Kim JaeJoong?

Kim JaeJoong?

 

-FlashBack starts-




EunAe (4 years old), JaeJoong (9 years old)

“You can’t colour well” he criticized the little girl’s artwork. He stood still in front of her with a disgusted look on his face. “Oppa, what do you expect from someone’s my age” she spoke out without any guilty feeling.

JaeJoong always criticized everything that EunAe did in negative way. “I don’t know why would my parents make me to play with you. I’m a boy and you’re a girl. I’m nine and you’re four!”

 

-FlashBack ends-




The boy who sat in front of EunAe bewildered as he looked at her, both of them gone dumbstruck.