Chapter O6

♥ Mission To Love ♥

“She hates me. She ing hates me” he mumbled with his head facing down after taking a swig of Soju from the green-colored glass bottle. It was his third bottle of the night.

“Have tell her how you feel?” ChangMin asked. He dare not suggest anything since he has never experience this kind of situation before. He was thinking a way to keep JaeJoong optimized from time to time.

“Ani…” JaeJoong shook his head.

 

 

[--- EunAe’s POV ---]

 

 

I stared at the ring on my finger. In couple of days, I shall be JaeJoong’s wife, whether I like it or not. Suddenly, tears are streaming down my cheeks. I wiped them off carefully using the back of my hand before reaching for my phone on the side table.

“Oppa…”

 

[Jagiya, gwenchana?]

 

“Ani…”

 

[Wae?]

 

“Oppa, can I meet you?”

 

[Now?]

 

“Deh, pick me up please”

 

I hung up the phone and got up from the bed to get change. At this time of the day, most of the maids have already gone, except the main ones.

I dressed up in my favourite jeans and jumper before leaving the house. I also left a note on my bed saying that I’m off to my friend’s house so that no one will panic.

 

---

 

“Oppa~!” I cried while hugging him. He hushed me down before we both get into his car and drive off to his apartment.

He let me in first once we’ve arrived. This is the very first time he ever brought me to his place, all this while, he usually meet up in Busan’s city center.

I sat on one of black leathered sofa in the living room while watching him putting the kettle on before sitting next to me. He gave me a long stare with his index finger ran on my face; I couldn’t help it but to let tears flowing out from my eyes.

“Uljima… please… don’t cry” his words hushed me down as he wrapped himself around me.

“I don’t wanna do this. I don’t want to marry him” I sobbed harder as I buried my face against his chest. He said nothing but remained still, his hands around me. He then kissed my forehead and tell me everything would be okay.

 

Will everything would be okay?

Will it?

 

---

 

I woke up the next morning found myself on the couch with HyunJoong. I rested my head against his chest and had his hand wrapped around my waist. I slowly slide off from his embrace and headed to the bathroom.

He was still sleeping when I got out from the bathroom. I was about to wake him up but he seems so tired by the expression on his face, even though he was sleeping.

I put on my coat carefully and left a note on the table before leaving his apartment. The morning seems normal, just like a typical Sunday morning.

 

[--- JaeJoong’s POV ---]

 

 

Where the hell could she be? Did she plan to run away?

Haish…

Why do I even bother about this?

Strangely, I was still waiting for her outside of her house, leaning my back against my car as I stand next to it.

What the hell am I going to tell my parents if she has gone missing? Most importantly, what would I say to Mr. Choi??

 

“Yah~ what the hell are you doing here?” a voice asked from a distant. I turned around. It was her.

 

Thank God…

 

“Where have you been?”

“Is that even important?”

“I wouldn’t be here if I don’t get told to”

“Aish… what now?”

“Formal lunch at my place”

“Do I have to?”

“Mr.Choi would be there too”

“What time are you going to pick me up?”

“I was told to pick you up now”

“MWO? I’m not even ready yet! Aish… just give me half an hour to get ready” she said before going into her house but I managed to stop her.

“EunAe-shi~ here” I handed her a big shopping bag with red stiletto and red floral dress. She took it off my hand but she said nothing and head back inside the house.

Half an hour later, she came out with the dress that I gave. She looks beautiful in it but I don’t think she would care if I ever compliment on the look, nothing that I did so far flattered her.

 

The lunch was held in the garden at the back of my house. The garden was filled up with people and food. Yes. It’s an obvious thing if you held a lunch party at the back of your house.

“You do know that the reporters for some business magazines are here right?” ChangMin asked me at the staircases which lead to the garden.

“Yeah but it’s only a lunch party between companies, why would they even want to put that in an article?” I asked as I took a sip of red wine from the wine glass I’ve been holding.

“You my friend, is wrong. They’re here for you”

“For me?”

“Yes”

“Wae?”

“Aish… jinjja!! You’re getting married next week for God’s sake!” ChangMin seem annoyed.

Talking about wedding, EunAe was going up the stairs when she tripped over, but I managed to grab her by the waist. People nearby stood stare at us and muttered something positive to each other. So I’m the hero now? Haha… I doubt in EunAe’s eyes.