Chapter O2

♥ Mission To Love ♥



Chapter O2

 


[--- EunAe’s POV ---]





“SHIREO!” I protested on our way back from the dinner. Seriously, how could he just arrange an engagement between me and a guy way older than me, talking about five years of difference.

“How could you just arrange and engagement for me with some older guy??” I shot him a question. Still, his face looks rather calm or in my words, ignorance.

“He’s a fine guy” appa muttered.

A Fine guy??

He looks like he’s in pain,for God's sake!  What’s up with the pale face and a strange way to look at people. I don’t know what does appa see in him.

“And one more thing, I DON’T EVEN KNOW HIM!” I protested again, like a child, hoping I could win this time. Appa gave out a smirk on his face as he shook his head slightly.

“Don’t even know him? He was your best friend before you moved out from Seoul to Busan and that’s why I don’t rush with the wedding, you’ll find enough time to know him, to get closer” he seems to be relaxed when he said this but at the same time, I could find his tone was rather sharp.

So now he’s talking about marriage?

Ha.

“Wedding, my arse” I snorted under my breath.

“I don’t want to hear any other words from you Choi EunAe” he said before shutting his eyes for a quick nap before we reach home.

This time, just like the usual, I loose.

 

 

[--- JaeJoong’s POV ---]



 “ANDWAE!” I bellowed, I didn’t even turn my head round to face them on the back seat but I’ve guessed that I’ve made the driver startled.

“You’re not getting any younger, JaeJoongie” Umma spoke softly. Umma’s tone always bring me to an ease, even in this conversation.

“But umma, why all the sudden?”

“Like I said, you’re not getting any younger and so do we”

Aish… I really hate it when she stressed on not getting any younger, as if they’re gonna die tomorrow. Some way of making me feel guilty this is…

“Umma, appa, I don’t even know her!” I tried to defend myself like the usual.

“Stop talking nonsense! She was your best friend before she had to move to Busan!” my appa howled at me. From the rear mirror, I could see annoyed face of my appa, looking out through the window.

 

-FlashBack starts-




JaeJoong (12 years old), EunAe (7 years old)

 

“JaeJoongie oppa~~” she was running towards me with a glass of orange juice.

Orange juice…

CRAP.

“YAH~ CHOI EUNAE!!! JUST LOOK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY WHITE SHIRT~!!!!!” I screamed at her. She stood in front of me, dumbfounded with her eyes to the ground.

“Mianhaeyo oppa~” The girl in pigtails apologized. I walked away as I pushed her to side, she stood there just like a marble statue in the garden.




---




JaeJoong (15 years old), EunAe (10 years old)

“EUNAE-AH! EUNAE-AH!” I screamed out her name as I chase the accelerating car. Tears are rolling down on my cheeks. No matter how fast I run, I still cannot compete with the moving black Mercedes-Benz on the empty road.

I cannot believe my best friend is moving away without telling me....

 

-FlashBack ends-

 

It is sickening as the flash backs plays like a movie in my head. Ever since she left me, I started to hate her.

“She’ll a good wife to you, I can tell that” my umma suddenly spoke.

Wife????

Now you’re guys are talking about marriage?

“Woah~ Wife? Umma, you’re getting too fast”

Aish… I hate this.

 

[--- EunAe’s POV ---]

 

It is five in the morning and I am wide awake. What happened last night was surely is hard to believe. I am engaged and the most importantly is that the person I am engaged with.





Kim JaeJoong…




I am supposed to remember him well but I just couldn’t, I’ve got told that the guy named Kim JaeJoong happened to be my best friend. All I could remember was his name and a few events that he screamed at me. From this, I grew to hate him and from this, my head hurts.

He can’t blame me for forgetting all this. It happens because of a reason. At the age of 12, I was involved in a car accident and I was knocked out from my consciousness. As a result, I don’t remember half of things that I’ve came to know in the past.

 

“This is your schedule for today” appa handed me a piece of A4 paper on the way to school. Since when do I need a schedule to run my life? And what’s up with ‘Go to apartment’?

“JaeJoong will be picking you up from school today and will take you to the apartment”

“Apartment? Whose?”

“Yours”

“Mine?”

“And JaeJoong”

“WHAT?”

“Did you not hear what I’ve said?”

“But why JaeJoong?”

“Aish… stop being so difficult!”

Once he raised his voice like that, I have no right to say anything even once I’ve reached school, I dare not to bid him goodbye…




---




As I got out from the school, a black sport car was already parked opposite side of the road with a guy leaning his back against the body of the car. Girls are eyeing him with a flirty look.

JaeJoong was waiting for me.

I slowly walked towards his direction.

“Kim JaeJoong-shi” I bowed as I got closer. He opened the door for me and beckoned me to get in.

“Choi EunAe…” he mumbled as he got himself seated on the driver’s seat. He did not start the engine in instant, instead he lean back and gave out a loud sigh.

I feel sort of uncomfortable being like this, especially when I know this guy used to be my best friend and now, I hardly know him at all.

 “I am forced to do this” I told him

“I know, same here”

He then started off the engine and drive off towards the apartment...