Time to get going

I believe in fate.. If something or someone belongs to me; they will find their way back [SEMI-HAITUS]

The night before the wedding (Hani's POV)

I'm at the airport; my flight has been delayed for an hour. So I have an hour to kiil and to prepare myself. One hour to tell myself that I could no go back on my decision. As I was walking around the airport, I saw a gift shop and decided to go in. As soon as I walked in, I saw the cutest dairy ever. I have never kept a dairy before. I never needed it. But I think it will be better keep a dairy and wrote down my feelings and thoughts so I won't go crazy just thinking. People say it's helpful if you think your thoughts a loud it's healthy for you, but I don't want to think out loud. It's better to have a dairy. So i decided to buy one and I can't belive I would be writting my first entry in an airport *silently laughs* 

(Dairy)

So here I am; this is it, no turning back. It is better this way. All three of us can live happily without feeling any gult or awkward. Getting married means starting a new life..new promises, new happiness. I want them to be happy and be worried about how I feel. I know they found out that I'm leaving they wouldn't let me, so I have to leave secretly. Tomorrow they will start a new life together...I have to leave to start mine. There is only twenty minutes left till we start to board the plane, These twenty minutes seem forever. I sometimes wonder what it would have been like if Woo Bin was still here..would we be married by now? And then I will start to wonder what happened to him? Where he is? Why he didn't show up for our date? then I would get annoyed and think; he should have messaged me or told me before hand he wasn't going to come or tell me where he is.. But he never messeged me. Then I would get worried and start to wonder if he is still alive...Onve I start to get those thoughts I would get down on my knees and pray that he is still alive and in good health. *sigh* well It's time to go now.

My last thoughts as I boarded the plane were.."I wish you guys, Seo Yeong and Ji-yong, all the happiness and may no sorrow upon your family, That is my prayer to guys." And my other thought was "this is it, time to put the past behind and start a new life. I have to be strong." As the plane started to take off, the little voice in my head said "Korea here I come!"