Dong-Ho's trickery and Eli's unexpected Sorry

I believe in fate.. If something or someone belongs to me; they will find their way back [SEMI-HAITUS]

As I stepped out of the room Oppa looked at me excited to hear the news we both wanted to hear, but unfortunately it didn’t work out. Before I could even say anything, Ah-rang and Bora unnie came out.

“Beast boys, follow me!” Ah-Rang unnie said

“And B.A.P, follow me. And the rest go with Hani” Bora Unnie chirped

“What!?” U-kiss said in a union

“That’s what I want to know” Yoseob said

“She will kill us!” Dong-ho said earning a slap on his head from his hyungs.

“Ah hyung what the hell! What was that for?” Dong-ho complained.

“She’s just a girl, not a monster” Kevin said while rolling his eyes.

“She will be our umma form, that means she’s in charge of us!” Dong-ho argued back.

“SHUT-UP BOTH OF YOU!” Yoseob roared “ She’s not mean, if your nice to her she will be nice to you. It all depends on how you treat her.”

Turning towards Ah-rang unnie “Why can’t she be in charge of us? They won’t even treat her properly, I’m sure of it. And plus they don’t want her.”

“Who said we don’t want her?” Eli spoke up.

(DUN-DUN-DUUUNNNNN)

“You certainly don’t seem to be any fond of her” Yoseob said

“That doesn’t mean that, we don’t want her. I think it will be nice if we have a bit of feminine touch at our dorm. It will be a bit more homie. Don’t you think so guys?” Eli defended

“Hyung, you too?? If you want a homie feeling then get yourself a girlfriend. She will be better; at least I won’t have to worry about anyone telling me what to do” Dong-Ho spoke up again.

“Yah! Dong-Ho why are you so against her? Perhaps…Do you like her? I mean she is cute” Soohyun continued “Yoseob-ssi if you’re worried about Hani being bullied by these two jerks; then don’t worry I will protect and look after her as though she were my younger sister”

“Now then that’s settled, that’s it for today so you guys can head back to your dorms. And you two ummas I want you guys to visit their dorm around 6 tonight to tell them about their next day schedules so there won’t be any delay. Also make sure they won’t go out late, understood? And I will do the same” Ah-Rang unnie said

To which Bora unnie and I nodded our heads in response.

“See you later tonight, Hani.” Soohyun said patting my head.

“Yeah, see ya” Dong-Ho cuffed and bumped his shoulder almost knocking you over.

You could already sense what was waiting for you later that evening, you almost wanted to run away and hide somewhere. But you didn’t think it would be like anything like what you this…..

Later that day @ 6

I sighed as I got out of my car and sighed some more as I made my way towards the building door. If anyone was around me they would think I was a grandma. As soon as I reached the door water came splashing down on you, leaving you soaking wet; as though you came out of the swimming pool or something. While you were trying to get you head around the situation you hear some loud laughter. Looking around to see where it was coming from you finally looked up saw Dong-Ho laughing as if he was gassed from laughing gas and Eli just looking rather bored.

You were so mad, instead of taking the elevator you took the stairs and ran up as fast as you could. When you reached the 7th floor door, you looked around, up and down and carefully and slowly opened the door hoping that there won’t be any bobbie trap. After you safely got through the door you knocked on their apartment door----more like pounded on their door.

“Come in, the doors open” You heard a voice

“DONG-HO!!” You yelled and harshly opened the door to only have flour being dropped on you. You heard more laughter, this time the neighbors, who had heard your pounding and yelling; came out to see what was going on, were laughing.

You didn’t care if anyone talked harshly to you or hurts you physically, well it did hurt, and you are a human after all. But the thing that hurts you the most was when people laughed at you.

“Is Hani here yet? I thought I heard her voice…” AJ questioned

“You did, she’s right behind you” Dong-Ho said while trying to control his laughter.

“Someone bring a towel. H-Hani...” SooHyun said while trying to find some words to say.

“Are you ok?” Hoon asked trying not to laugh

You just nodded and ran. You didn’t know where you were going, you just ran and ran.

(The Same Time at the U-Kiss Dorm)

“What happened to Hani and why is there flour on the floor?” Hoon asked

“I had put an open bag of flour on top of the flour as a y trap, her reaction was unbelievable. She went from being mad to being kid that just lost its candy.” Dong-Ho said from the ground where he fell from laughing so hard

“Yah SHIN DONG-HO!! Throwing water on her was fine, since it is a hot day but how could you use an open bag of flour as a trick on her?!” Eli yelled. No one had ever seen him this angry

“H-hyung, why are you so upset? I thought you hated her and would enjoy this prank as much as I did…” Dong-Ho replied trying to get a hold of the situation he was in.

“We barely got the second chance to work with that company and if Hani didn’t agree on giving us another chance even though I didn’t even apologize to her, the channel manager wouldn’t have granted us this second chance which you are about to ruin!” Eli continued “I’m going out to find her, of all we know she might be in trouble, everyone knows that in this neighborhood girls shouldn’t be out alone. Especially at this time!”

And with that he left. As he was searching for Hani he thought ‘Where could she be? I hope she didn’t go anywhere near the allies or the…park. I should have known it’s so typical of a girl to run to the park to when she’s sad. I just hope she’s not in trouble.’

“Help! Let me go you drunk ” you struggled to free your hands.

“Spoke too soon” Eli said to himself.
He ran as fast as he could towards the sound, and saw you struggling. Before he could reach you, you back kicked the guy and ran

‘She knows how to fight? Then why is she yelling for help?’ Eli thought

‘Never mind, I can see why’ the guy you kicked quickly recovered and before you knew it he caught you quickly and slapped you across the face.

“Time for me to go in” Eli said to himself as he made his way closer to where you were.

Everyone knows about Eli being trained in Kang Fu and Taekwondo (you all know what happened, right? All I can say is poor guy).

** Fast Forward**

Leading you towards the nearest bench

“Are you ok?” Eli asked

“Yes, thank you” I said

“Listen, let me apologise for Dong-Ho he’s still mad about getting yelled by the manager on the first day. He’s still a kid, even though he’s already 18 but since the maknae of the group everyone treats him as though he’s 15 or 16. He gets away with everything, but not this time. He shouldn’t have done what he did.” Eli said before I can continue we heard the rest of the members calling our names and running up to us.

“Hani, gwenchanayo?” Kisoep said

This was your first time hearing him speak. He has a voice soft voice, easy to understand his tone of voice. No wonder they he is easy to understand.

“neh gwenchanayo, gomawoyo.” You said

“Hani, Dong-Ho wants to say something to you.” Soohyun said

“Hyung…” Dong-Ho whined

“Palli, now” Soohyun said pushing Dong-Ho towards you

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have pulled a prank on you” Dong-Ho said annoyed

“Yah! Do it properly!” Kevin scolded

“I’m sorry, I should have pulled a prank on you like that-“Dong- Ho said

“And….there’s more to it.” AJ said

“And I shouldn’t have splashed water on you either.” Dong-Ho ended his apology with a 90 degree bow.

“It’s ok, you didn’t have to do a formal apology. I’m ok” You said with a smile

“No it’s not ok, you could have gotten sick, and if I hadn’t come on time you would have gotten hurt by that guy!” Eli said angrily

“What?! What guy?” Everyone asked in a union

“It’s ok there’s nothing to worry about” You got up from the bench and faced Eli “Since you, Eli, came on time, I’m perfectly fine. I didn’t get hurt. Thank you.” You finished with a small bow.

“You don’t have to do that” Eli said suddenly jumping up from the bench; surprised by your action.

“Let’s head back to the dorm. You can borrow one of the members’ clothing. And then we’ll drop you off home. Don’t want to get in trouble by your Unnie.” Kevin continued “Is there a way that you can keep what happened today a secret?”

Everyone laughed, but they waiting for your reply. Realizing that, you just nodded. Everyone started to head back you were held back by Eli.

“I’m sorry” Eli said looking down

“For what?” You questioned not knowing what he was apologising for.

“For being a jerk to you on the first day.” He replied looking up

“You don’t have to apologise. I had already forgiven you even before you apologised.” You said with a smile and continued walking

He held you back again, causing you to turn around to face him.

“Also thank you, Thank you for giving us a second chance. And thank you for agreeing to keep what happened today a secret.” Eli said

“Who said I agreed” You said with a smirk

“But –But you just nodded your head when hyungs asked you” Eli said astonished

“I just nodded I didn’t say it verbally, now did I?” And with that you left.