The decision has been made...

I believe in fate.. If something or someone belongs to me; they will find their way back [SEMI-HAITUS]

After three days Hani heard her door bell ring. Looking through the eye hole on her door she spotted Seo Yeong and Ji-yong waiting for her to open the door. "That was fast" was the only thing she can think. As soon as Hani opened her door Seo Yeong grabed Hani in a big bear hug softening the look in Hani's eyes. Hani still hugging led Seo Yeong to the couch, and then disappeared into the kitchen to get something to drink for them. After she handed the drinks to both of them, Seo Yeong cleared her throut to speak.

"Unnie..I haave made my decision. I love you unnie; I don't want to lose you, your like my best friend" Seo Yeong said with a faint smile. Hani couldn't help but smile when she heard that.

"-But I also love Ji-yong a lot. I love both of you and I don't want to--I can't lose either of you. Please understand unnie. Can't you have a different condition? I'll do anything but I can't lose either of you" Seo Yeong continued with silent tears trailing down her face.

After few seconds of silence Hani spoke up " I understand Seo Yeong-ah, please stop crying..I want you to be happy" Hani then turned to Ji-yong who looked down too guilty to hold hani's gaze. "You promise not to do the same thing you did to me with Seo Yeong or try to cheat on her, if you do then I'll have to come hunt you down." Hani stated with a smirk on her face. Trying her best to hid all her feelings.

(Hani's POV)

When Seo Yeong said that she doesn't want to no wait CAN'T lose either of us I knew what I had to do. I'll have to leave without telling them. I'm not running away; I'm just to broken to smile at them and give them my blessings when I feel too pained. I'll HAVE to leave.

After few seconds of thinking to myself, I told Seo Yeong that I understood and told her to stop crying, I told her that I wanted her to be happy. That is the truth I DO want her to be happy even if it means me going away or giving up my happiness; I always want her to be happy. I then turned to Ji-yong who did look up at me the entire time I talked to him. I told Ji-yong that he had to keep her happy at all cost and that he can't do the same thing he did to me to her or try to chaet on her cause he does I will chase after him. When I said those words to him I saw a hint of guilt flash across his face.

Breaking the silence that followed after my statement.

"When will you guys be getting married? Have you guys decided on the date yet?" I asked

"We want to get married fast, we didn't want to get seperated like the last." Seo Yeong replied

"So we decided to get married by the end of month." Continued Ji-yong

"That great, but isn't that too fast? Have you booked the venue? What about the dress? And your honeymoon?? I questioned

"We have the dress, unnie you remember this one dress I showed you last week??" Said Seo Yeong

"Ahh that silk one?? Yes I remember..are you thinking of getting that one? I asked

"YES!! in fact I just bought it 2 days ago, and we are going to Guam for our honeymoon" Seo Seong answered excitedly.

"GUAM!! it's soooo nice there! so you will be heading to Guam right the next day then? I asked getting a bit excited.

"Yes. and for the venue I was thinking of the flower garden near the downtown. But I'm not sure, what do you think?" Seo Yeong said

"I think it would look really magical and you would look extremely beautiful" I said. "Seems like you guys are all set, I'm really proud of you and really happy for you" Hani said smilingly

"You think so? Well, I think we should get going if we want to book the Flower garden" Seo Yeong said as she and Ji-yong started to get up and make their way to the door.

We said our good-byes for the day and then I was left alone in my house again, I slowly made my way to my bedroom and started to think about where I should move to. Maybe I should go and stay with Bora unnie. Unnie did want me to come and stay with her. I`ll just send her a message and tell her my plan.