Betrayed..

I believe in fate.. If something or someone belongs to me; they will find their way back [SEMI-HAITUS]

(Author's POV)

It's been four years now since Woo Bin left Hani without a trace. She had missed him a lot but as years went by she found someone new. Even though he doesn't make her feel the same as Woo Bin did or make her heart skip a beat whenever she saw him but it didn't matter as long as they loved each other. Her boyfriend's name is Kwon Ji-yong. Hani and Ji-yong had dated for two years but Ji-yong was so confident about their future together--about them that he proposed to her. They have been engaged for two years but things started to change after a year of their engagement. He had started to drift away from her. Hani thought it was because of her-because she was always busy with her work as an air hostess. So she had decided to take 2 months off to spend time with her fiance. She would prepare things for him like how she used to when they newly got engaged; she would prepared candle lit dinners and create a really romantic mood but he would always come home late but she didn't mind it. When she would see him the morning he would apologize and say that he had a lot of office work so he came home late. And Hani being naive believes him, but little did she knew that he was cheating on her. Till one day.......

(Hani's POV)

"Urgh I'm so tired, I knew I shouldn't have accepted a favor from the manager..ahh I'm so jetlagged" I thought to myself as I entered my home. As I was taking my shoes off I realized that there was a pathway made from rose petals, smiling I followed them into the dining area. I know should be feeling butterflies in my stomach and feel like I'm the luckiest girl alive, I was thinking that but that soon turned into a frown and confusion cause you see I was expecting him to be sitting on the other side of the table with food in front of him waiting for me but that wasn't the case. The table was empty..there were dishes in the sink..I was snapped out of my dissapointment and confusion when I heard voices. At first I only heard his voice but as I made my way towards our bedroom I heard another voice..a girls voice. As I slowly open the bedroom door I see a woman who was only dressed in a black lace lingerie underneath my fiance, my vision starts to get blurry I couldn't focus until I heard the girl call out "U-u-unnie.."