Eli's Past Event

I believe in fate.. If something or someone belongs to me; they will find their way back [SEMI-HAITUS]

Hey guys i'm so sorry for the late update OTL
I have been super busy

And kind of got wiriter block half way through so sorry
hope you enjoy this chapter


(Eli’s POV)

This is not good…. T.T”

“Hey Eli, what’s wrong? You don’t look so good.  AJ, what happened?” Kevin questioned the two.

“Um.. gue..Hani miss understood us.. Eli was helping me with my pants zipper and Hani saw that and thought we were…” AJ explained.  Just as I let out a loud helpless moan, Hani came in with cups of coffee for everyone followed by Dong-Ho close behind her.

She can’t even look at me properly…*groans* Why me? She’s comfortable talking to AJ after all that but why not with me?  Slowly everyone starts to gather around them leaving me in my misery (too dramatic, right?)   They look suspicious.  As everyone is settling down, I closed my eyes for a while trying to forget the previous event that took place.

“Eli, can I see you for a moment please?” Hani said. I opened my eyes and saw that everyone was looking at us and some were nodding. I look back at Hani, why is she nervous?

“Yeah, sure.” I said and we headed out towards her office. As we enter her office all I could think of was Wow…

Now I know why no one is allowed in her office and being locked isn’t the reason at all.  Her office is almost like a bedroom..

.. but doesn’t she live with the managers?

“Have a seat;  do you want anything to drink?” She said

“Um.. Red Bull?” I said in a question form

“haha Your lucky this is the last one” She said handed the can to me

“So what do you want to talk with me about?” I asked

“I have two things I want to talk to you about..” She said

“Alright” I said

(Hani’s POV)

Man, I have a lot to say but how should I say it to him? Thinking back to the conversation I had with the boys.

**FLASHBACK**

“Oppa-dal I want to know what’s wrong with Eli.  He looks depressed and out of for the past few days” I said

Everyone just looked at each other and nodded here and there without saying anything, when finally Soohyun oppa spoke up first.  It happened some two – three years ago when “Elvin” Kevin’s and Eli’s name combined together as a couple started.  He had just started dating this girl they had been dating for I think about 6 months now; everything was great, until when “Elven” hit the peak of every search tool.  We all know that Kevin and Eli are very close since they can communicate in English really well, so his girlfriend was starting to doubt his ual preference, and eventually broke up with him.  He, himself had begun to question too; resulting in locking himself in his room.  Eventually he got over it, when realized that every other idol group has couple ships created by their fans.  It took probably half a month to get over the ual preference but a really long time to get over the break up.

The thing that gets the most is that why would he care about it now?  He started joking about the couple ships and enjoyed doing fan service in front of our PD, and noonas.  But recently he has started worrying about it.

“I’m telling you guys, he started acting weird when Hani noona asked about the fanfics…” Dong-Ho said in a light voice.

“But it was a joke, I mean…I read them and when I saw how you guys were positioned.  It just came out.. I didn’t know he would take it this way” I continued in a playful voice “But your guys reactions were amazing.  I wish I had gotten it on tape”

After I said that, everyone just disbursed out of the huddle. 

“Soohyun oppa..” I called out

“Neh?” Turning back

“I need some advice, I don’t know who to talk to..” I said

**END OF FLASHBACK**

“So...” Eli asked bringing me back.

“I’m sorry.. I should have told you sooner about this” I started

“What do you mean? I don’t understand what you’re talking about” He said

“Umm… about fanfics... Soohyun oppa had talked to me about it later that night.  And the elevator was an interesting sight to see.” I said looking back up at him before continuing “I didn’t know you would take seriously, but after knowing what you went through it’s understandable.”

“….”

“It’s ok if you’re angry; you have the right to be.” I said

“…….”

“Can you please say something?” I pleaded

“I have nothing to say; I don’t know what to say to you right now” Eli said with a frown

Before I could respond or he could say anything further, there was a knock on the door.  I got up to see who it was.

“Hello girlfriend” Yoseob greeted me with a peck on my forehead and a warm hug “Everyone is ready to go to the location.”

“Oh gurae” Turning back to Eli “We should get going.” With that  Yoseob dragged me to where everyone was.

“Ok so, I see that everyone is here.  Today is the first day for shooting of this program and it will be aired in three days.  You are allowed to have fun, but make sure everything is covered for this episode without leaving any episode out, got it?” Bora unnie said

“Neh~!” Could be heard all around the room.

“Umm…We are going to Incheon today, so that’s U-Kiss, who’s going there. Am I right?” Ah-Rang unnie continued.

“Neh, is everyone here from U-Kiss?”

Ah right I forgot to tell you what program we were going to shoot for. This program is called “Let’s Visit Korea”  In this program we will be visiting three locations Incheon, U-Kiss; Jeju, B.A.P; Jeonju, BEAST. This program shows Korea’s culture, food, historic venues, and beautiful landscapes.  Each group goes to their designated city and stay there for 3 days.  One day they visit the historic venues and talk about culture; the next landscapes; the last day they  try different kinds of foods.

We all went out to our designated cars.

“Hani-ah” Yoseob called out “I’m coming too, do you want to join me in my car?”

I smiling agreed because I can sense Eli’s mood right now was not the best.

On our way to Incheon Yoseob oppa asked me if I had talked to Eli about everything.  I told him that I didn’t get time to talk about everything because he came in to get us.  I’m hoping to talk to him more once we reach there.