A Friend From The Past

I believe in fate.. If something or someone belongs to me; they will find their way back [SEMI-HAITUS]

NEXT MORNING

‘What’s all the commotion about?? We’re not even doing the contract anymore, right? Or is Unnie willing to give them another chance? I think she should give them another chance, it’s only fair.’ I thought to myself as I made my way towards Ah-Rang unnie’s office.

“Unnie! Have you had break fast yet?? I bought some sandwiches on my way here.” I said as soon as I entered the office. I finally looked up when I reached her desk and saw the U-Kiss and B.A.P members standing here with their heads hung low with their manager trying to negotiate.

“I’m sorry; I didn’t know you had company.” I said quickly making my way towards the door when Unnie called me back.

“Hani, no wait; you came at the right time. Eli has something to say to you.” Ah-Rang unnie said.

I looked towards him, and noticed he had an annoyed to look on his face. Few seconds pass by no word. The two members on either side of him were nudging him to say something, but still nothing. Before I could say something, my phone rang. Looking at my screen to see who was calling. I couldn’t have been happier to see a familiar name…a name from the past. Yang Yoseob my best friend.

“Excuse me” I said before picking up the call.

“Oppa! How are you? Where have you been? I missed you soo much you know!” I said in a cheerful voice.

“Oh, ok chakaman.” I pulled the phone away from my ear; plugged in the earphones and switched to a video call.

“Oppa….why do you have make-up on??” I questioned

“Oh..I-I was playing with my little cousin” Yoseob replied.

“Ahhh that’s so sweet of you to do that” I said

“Hey, Hanhan I have to go to work now; keep in touch and take care ok?” He said

“Neh~ you take care too” I relied. With that the phone call ended.

I turned back to look at everyone to apologize again and headed for the door; when Eli called out my name.

“Wait” Eli continued “I have something to say to you”

“Yes.” I said turning around to face him.

Before he can get the words out, we heard a knock on the door. Everyone turned to look at the door.

“Come in” Unnie said

“Excuse us; are you Park Ah-Rang?” The voice said

“Yes. And you must be Beast?” Ah-Rang unnie questioned

“Yes, are we interrupting something? We can wait if you want us to” the voice said.

“Oh no; not all, you guys came at the right time. I thought you guys were a six-member group” Unnie said as she looked at each one of them.

“Oh but we are. Our sixth member was on the phone when we left him. He should be on his way here.” One of the boys said.

Everyone started to introduce them, after the last person introduced himself; as if on cue the last member came in.

“Jwe-song-ham-ni-da, Jomal Jwe-song-ham-ni-da” He said.

‘That voice sounds familiar…’ I thought to myself, turning around towards the voice I came face to face with my best guy friend.

“Oppa..Why are you here?” I asked looking at Yeosob

“H-Hani..What are you doing here? I came here for work..”He said nervously yet confused.

“I work here. chaka-mahn, you’re a singer??” I said in a teasing voice.

He just nodded in reply “You took my advice after all.” I said running up to him for a hug.

“Ahum!” We broke our hug and saw sixteen pair of eyes just staring right at us. Making us both blush, we kind of forgot that other people were here.

“Do you guys know each other?” asked one of the beast members; I believe he said his name was Gi-Kwang

“Yes, we have known each other for I think 4 years now. She is my jagiya.” Yoseob said with a big smile.

We are really close; only see each other as brother and sister, nothing other than that. We sometimes call each other, yobo, or jagiya, love, baby etc, basically we call each other like how couples would call each other.

“Are you guys here for the project thing?” I continued “If so, you’re in”

“It will be fun, Unnie they are in right?” I asked beaming.

“yes, I only have one guideline  MUST respect my employees. They are here to help you not for you to order them around” Ah-Rang Unnie stated

“Yes Ma’am” They all said in a united voice.

“And as for you guys” Unnie continued while turning to the U-Kiss members “I’m willing to give you guys another chance; even though Eli still hasn’t apologized to Hani yet.”

"It's ok, as long as you are willing to give them a second chance I'm ok" I said while looking around at everyone in the room.


Just the three girls

"Ok, so I will be assignining you girls the groups that you will be in charge of; that means you will need to make sure they get here on time, take care of their food." Ah-Rang Unnie told me and Bora Unnie

"So basically we are like their..."Bora Unnie said

"like their Umma???"I finished the sentence

"If you want to think of it like that, then yes." Ah-Rang Unnie continued with a grin on her face "Bora, You will be in charge of B.A.P."

"Ok!" Bora Unnie said

"Hani, I know you want to be in charge of Beast, but.." Ah-Rang Unnie said while thinking through

"But- But what???" I asked with a hint of sadness

"But you want her to be in charge of U-Kiss instead" Bora Unnie said

"Yes, I want them to learn to respect; they know that they need to earn your respect for them, so they will co-operate with."Ah-Rang Unnie said

"Fine, I was really hoping you would let me be in charge of Beast" I continued "I'll get going to meet up with them to discuss the agenda for tomorrow" I was really upset. I mean who wouldn't be, I'm finally seeing my best friend after such a long time; on top of that we will be working on the same project and yet I can't spend time with him! This . I thought to myself as I left them alone

"Unnie Why would you put her in charge of U-Kiss you do remember how he reacted towards her the other day, right?" Bora asked

"I do, I think putting her in charge of that group will be really beneficial for her, I just hope it works out well." Ah-Rang told Bora