Fake Smiles, Silence

I believe in fate.. If something or someone belongs to me; they will find their way back [SEMI-HAITUS]

(Yoseob's POV)

As I start running towards my room that I will be shring with Hani, I could hear running foot steps behind me.  I didn't have to look behind me to know that the guys had followed after me.  As soon as i burst into the room looking in the tiny living room for any signs of her. Nothing.

"Hani?!" I start to panick going towards the washroom I see Kevin coming out
"She's not in here" He says
"Hani!!!! Guys!!" I hear Soohyun calling from the room. Running in to find Soohyun onhis knees beside her, shaking her lightly
"Oh God no, please no" I said
"Hani wake up please don'tdo this to me" I started crying "Baby please open your eyes"
"AJ go bring the car infront" Hoon orders
"I'll go with you hyung" Dong-ho says

Picking her we run towards the elevator, luckly we didn't have to wait long for the elevator to come.  Looking around before stepping out of the elevator to came sure no one sees us, we ran towards the van, where AJ and Dong-ho were waiting.  Wasting no time AJ drove us to the nearest hospital.

"Hani baby please.." I cried "if you can hear try breathing"

As we tuned into the drive way of the hospital I carried her in and doctors guided us to the strechers.  Rushing her to the nearest empty ward.
After half hours of pacing in front of the ward doctor came out

"Doctor, how is she?" I asked hoping for the best "I know she wasn't breathing, please tell me she's alright"
"You're right, she wasn't breathing.  How did she get like this?" He asked
"We're not sure.  She called me and she was crying and then she just stopped.  I called out to her but there was no reply; so ran to her room and found her on the ground unconscious and her breathing was really weak." We explained
"Well she hyperventilated which caused her to go unconscious.  From looking at her eyes, seems like she has been crying.” Doctor explained “Has something happened to her that will cause her to hyperventilate? Or cause her to go into depression?”
“Depression? What do you mean?” I asked simply confused.
“Crying this hard and going into hyperventilation doesn’t happen to anyone randomly.” Doctor waiting for our answer before continuing “Is there someone who might know her closely? Come into my office”

(Ah-Rang’s POV)

“Hani will be happy when she see’s what we got her to eat” I said excited
“Of course she will, it is her favourite food after all” Bora said
“Hani~!! We called out when we reached her door, no response.
“Unnie the door is left open.” We made our way in and found it empty
“where is she?” I asked
“Maybe she’s with the guys” With that we made our way towards their room. Their room was left unlock locked too.
“Guys..are you in here?” No response
“Let’s check Kevin and Eli’s room” Bora said beginning to get worried.
“Eli, open up” I said knocking on his door no response
“ELI!! OPEN THE DAMN DOOR” Bora yelled and banged on the door
After what seemed like 5 minutes, a sleepy Eli opened the door.

(Eli’s POV)

I was in the middle of having such a nice dream when the constant banging on my door woke me up. I got myself out from the comfort of my bed and dragged my feet to the door, just come face-to-face with Ah-Rang-ssi and Bora-ssi.

“Why are u guys so loud?” I asked
“Where’s Hani?” Ah-Rang-ssi asked
“I don’t know, maybe she’s with the guys” I said, still angry with Hani
“She’s not, we already checked her room and the guys room” Bora-ssi said
“I don’t know then and I don’t want to know either” With that I started closing the door
“If you had anything and I mean ANYTHING I will kill you” Ah-Rang-ssi said did she just hiss at me?

“Hani, where are you?” I hear Bora asking through the phone. “Yoseob why do you have Hani’s phone?”
“She’s what?” Bora yelled getting our attention
“When? How? Where?” concern and fear dripping from her words
“We will be there, wait for us” With that she ended the call and looked between me and Ah-Rang
“Unnie we have to go, we have to go now” Bora said with teary eyes
“go where? What’s wrong?” Ah-Rang asked fully concerned
“I will tell you when we get in the car” Bora said “You..go back to whatever you were doing” looking at me.
“What’s going on?” I asked dryly. Trying not to be affected
“Why would you want to know?” giving me a smudge look and disappeared from, my view

Maybe because I am damn worried about her?! I hope she’s alright.
Why the hell am I even worried about her? That’s right She has her oppa to worry about her she has her unnies and I bet the other members are with her too so Why should I worry. I wouldn’t make a difference if only one person doesn’t worry about her.

(Yoseob’s POV)

We have been waiting for Hani to wake up for two hours now.  The doctor said she’s just sleeping now because of exhaustion. She would be fine now.  I see something moving from the corner of my eyes. Bora and Ah-Rang noona sent the other guys back to the hotel, they didn’t want to worry the staff if they were to check up on them’ only to find them not there.

“Hani..are you awake now?” I asked leaning over
“Oppa where am I?” She asked looking at her surroundings
“You’re at the hospital baby girl” I said with a smile.
“What..why?” She asked confusion written all over her face
“You just fainted from exhaustion baby, you should sleep more” I told her
“No, I don’t want to stay here, I want to go home. I don’t like the hospital” She said on a verge of crying “please oppa take me back to the hotel”
“Hey Hani, how are you feeling?” Bora Noona said walking into the room
“Unnie I want to go back to the hotel, I don’t want to stay here” Hani begged
“Shh. It’s okay. Let’s go Bora go bring the car to the front” Ah-Rang Noona said while hugging Hani

*** FAST FORWARD***

“She doesn’t like hospitals, she’s scared of them” Bora Noona as I was tucking her in bed back at the hotel.
“What did you tell the Doctor?” I asked in return
“I told just told him about her, that’s all” She replied
“What exactly did you say?” I asked again
“…I told him how she was broken but trying really hard not break down completely and…..”

Now lying beside the sleeping figure of Hani I can see how fragile and exhausted she looks.

“Why did you hide these things from me? I thought we were close. I guess you just didn’t to worry me eh? You’re so brave and strong; but it’s okay to be weak because I’m going to protect you now. I promise, I won’t let anyone hurt you.” I whispered and pulled her closer into a hug.

(Hani’s POV)

I left the bed tip, knowing that someone has just laid down beside me. I heard oppa whispering to me.

“I’m sorry oppa” I whispered into the hug

Next Morning

I woke up early, took a shower and did my morning routine. Before heading out to wake up U-Kiss I turned to look towards the sleeping figure of oppa.

“Get some more rest oppa, you slept late last night because of me.” I said kissing the top of his forehead “I’ll see you later.” With that I walked towards the other rooms.

I sarted from Kevin and Eli’s room, knocking on their door but no one responded or opened up. Same with the other U-kiss members rooms, I was left with no choice but to get spare keys for their rooms and wake them up. It was hard nothing but a bucket of water would wake them up, and that’s exactly what I did.

I pretended like nothing happened last night. As if there was no last night. I never had that conversation with Eli, or how I “exhausted” I was that I fainted and went to the hospital. Those how knew about last night were indeed worried but didn’t question me. I did my best to keep out of Eli’s way. I only talked to him when I needed to say something, with other members I was still open and comfortable like always, but after last night I closed myself and distended myself from him, now it was only business. I’m pretty sure the guys will end up asking oppa anyways. If someone asked “how I was feeling?” I would fake a smile and say “I’m just fine.”

Smiles are best whether their fake or real or genuine. A smile is a smile. It’s a medicine for some and for some a cover up.

 

 

 

I'm sorry, I know this one is the worst chapter. T-T
I lost my train of thought twice while writing this, so it turned out crappy.