Will you remember me?

I believe in fate.. If something or someone belongs to me; they will find their way back [SEMI-HAITUS]

(Author's POV)

After greeting each other they just sat there quietly stealing glances at each other now and then till the waitress brought them glass of water and menus. Hani was still not able to put a name to his face...just about when she was about to ask him what his name was, he slowly started lowering his menu. That's when she recognized him. Because you see Hani never once looked at his face after he had removed his mask while they all ate dinner that day, so only remembers his eyes...

(Hani POV)

This is getting awkward..I can't recognize him at all and we haven't said a word after saying hi! Maybe I should start the conversation by asking him what his name is. Before I could say anything he starts to lower his menu down. That's when it hits me. His eyes..I recognized his eyes. It's Woo Bin.. KIM WOO BIN!! I never thought I was going to see him again.. He notices me staring at him..

"Are you alright? Is there something on my face?" He asked nervously feeling his face

Aigo he's so cute, when he does that..I never knew he was so handsome I thought smilingly to myself.. But then again I never looked up at him while we had dinner the first time we met. He snaps his fingers in front of my face, bring me back to reality. I snaped out of my thoughts and realized he looked worried.

"S-sorry did you say something?" I asked a bit startled an a bit confused.

"Is everyhting alright?" He asked yet again looking worried

"Yes everything is alright. In fact, everything is perfect..Woo Bin-ssi." I replyed with a smile

(Woo Bin's POV)

I felt someone's eyes on me, when I lowered my menu I found Hani just looking at me. I panicked I thought there was something on my face, picking my cell to look at myself if I had anything on my face. I realised that there was a hint of smile on her face. I tried calling out to her but she didn't reply so I snapped my fingers in front of her face getting her attention. She looked startled and confused asking me if I ahd asked her something so I repeated myself. I thought something was bothering her or she was worried about something but to my surprise she said "everything was alright..perfect..Woo Bin-ssi" ...These three words caught me off guard. I just looked at her amazed that she recognized me, My heart was jumping all over the place like a rabbit.
She just giggled at my facial expression.

(Author's POV)

After that they met each other often for 3 days..who knew that they would never see each other afterwards. On their third date together they took a picture where they both had their mouth covered, they made two copies of it. One for Hani and one for Woo Bin. They had decided to meet again tomorrow for lunch. Hani had arrived 10 minutes early this time and was sitting at the table waiting for Woo Bin to come..half hour passes by he hasn't arrived yet and then an hour..that turns into 2 hours. She kept on messaging him trying to get a hold of him but nothing. hours turned into days, days into months,and months into years no sign of Woo Bin.