What are you going to do?

I believe in fate.. If something or someone belongs to me; they will find their way back [SEMI-HAITUS]

 

Here I am with a long over due update, please look at it kindly,  and ignre any grammer or spelling errors....
And please please tell me how you feel about this story..



(Hani's POV)

 

I knew I would regret my decision later on but I can't afford to get hurt the second time around. I know my sister is in a relationship with Ji Yeong but something doesn't feel right. Why would she decide to come after me? I left for a reason! Behind me I hear foot steps more than one pair of foot steps.

"Hani! wait please, tell me did I do something wrong?" turning around, a teary eyed Eli stood before me with yoseob, both of my unnies and the rest of U-kiss.
"No, you did nothing wrong, its just me. please try to understand" I pleaded
"Hani-ya" Bora unnie said taking a step towards me
"She's here unnie, she's coming here to the office I have to go." wiping the tears dry I ran towards the entrace.

As soon as I reach the front lobby I see her stepping out of the taxi.

"Unnie~!"

'Look at her... why is she here? How can she come here like this after everything??  But still no matter what she's still my sister,  my baby sister.  I watched her grow up, helped change her diapers.  No matter how much I try to bring myself to hate her.. I just can't.  Even if when I know I can  never be her sister by blood the least I can do is be a good sister bylaw..'

"Hey babygirl~! what brings you here? why didn't you tell me? I could have picked you up from the airport myself" I said as I grabbed her into a tight hug.
"I wanted to surprise you~! I haven't seen in so many years.." Pulling away from the hug "Lets go inside, here let me take that for you" I directed her inside while pulling her suitcase along.


Opening the door, I can hear that everyone was still here, sitting there in the living room. They stood up when they saw us coming in.
Judging by the way they looked at me, confirms that Yoseob oppa and both of my Unnies have told them about why I reacted that way.

"Hey~! your back!"

"Yes we are~ I would like you guys to meet my baby sister, Seo Yeong."
"Omg she is so cute~ Nonna what happened to you?" Dongho joked
"I saved all the cuteness for her"" I joked back

"Seo Jong, I would like you to meet U-kiss, I'm working on a project with them.  This is Soohyun, AJ, Dongho, Kiseop, Kevin, Hoon and Eli." Eli holing my gaze a little longer. "And these are my Unnies, Bora unnie and Ah Rang unnie. And my Best friend Yoseob oppa."

After introducing everyone they made their way towards the door to leave.  Both of my unnies and Yoseob oppa excused themselves so they can go and clean up.

As days went by Seo Yeong followed me around to work because she says she gets bored at home.  She got closer with U-Kiss.. I hate it.

I saw them all sitting there on the couch in my office/room from the window that opens out to the hallway. I hate the fact how they just met few weeks ago and they already look like best of friends. The thing that angered me the most was the way she looked at Eli. Where the hell is Ji Yong? I decided to ask her today, so I walked into my office towards my mini frdge. And the sad thing...no one noticed me walk in.

"Seo Yoeng-ah." "neh unnie"   
"Where is Ji Yong?"

Silence...

Turning away from the fridge I looked at her. 'Why isn't she looking at me?'
"Seo Yoeng?" I asked again.
"We broke up... after you left." when she finally looked up at me, the sight shattered my heart.
"Can you guys give us a minute alone."

Now with just the two of us, I walked up to her and sat beside her holding her in my arms. (I knew they were going to listen in on our conversation, I can see the little gap they left in the door)
"..why? Why did you guys break up?"
"I don't know, he just got up one night and said he was breaking up with me.  I tried calling him called his work, home i even went to his house but I couldn't get in ontact with him." Just last month I gave up on trying to reach him.  I came here to you,  I couldn't stand the looks mom and dad were giving me.  I'm sorry unnie, I am so sorry" She started crying. "Because of my decision you left.  If I had known you would have distanced yourself from us I would have choosen you instead of him." 

"hey its okay, It's not your fault. Love is like that.  It makes you do things. I left because I didn't want to come in between your guys relationship,  I didn't want to make things awkward. My love for you is unmeasurable".  There is nothing I wouldn't do for you. You can always count on me. okay?" now show me that cute smile of yours.." tickling her " there's my princess I said with adoration. "Do you want anything to drink?" I asked standing up "I can have cola please?"

"Unnie can I ask you something?"
"Sure" I replied handing her the can.
"Do you like anyone? Or anyone you are seeing?" I visible stiffened. "Oh I was right, so am we going to be hearing wedding bells soon" She asked furthered "N-no I don't have anyone yet. And no you are not going to be hearing any wedding bells from me, at least not before you" I tried avoiding being further questions.

"unnie, what do you think about Eli?" "W-what about him? He's nice, sweet, caring a bit cocky." I laughed "why? Don't tell me you like him?" I said holding my breath hoping that she will deny my accusation. "I do"


(No one's POV)

We all can tell that everyone was holind their breathes when Hani asked that question.  Seo Yeong two worded reply "I do" brought out one answer from all of us.

"" we all thought; some said it under their breath, some in their head.
Walking away from Hani's room so we can openly talk about what we heard.

The only thing left was to wonder what was Eli going to do in this situation.

"What are you going to do Eli?" Yoseob finally spoke up once we entered an empty room.
"I honestly don't know what to do." Eli replied
"You can't ignore or hurt Seo Yeong's feelings or else Hani will be upset too" Soohyun said
"I don't know, I don't know. This so ing frustrating. How the hell did things turn out this way?!" I don't want to hurt Hani's feelings and I can't bring myself to reciprocate Seo Yeong's feelings."

At this point everyone was thinking "what are we going to do..?"