Like the first time..

I believe in fate.. If something or someone belongs to me; they will find their way back [SEMI-HAITUS]

Friday, May 24th 2013

" Oh~ We are are on our way. Where are you? In front of our old school? Ok, We will be there in about 20 minutes. See you soon~!" Hani said to her best friend Ji Yeon.

"Unni palli~! or else Ji Yeon unni will kill us if we keep her waiting" my sister Seo Yeong said

(Hani's POV)

We were getting out of my sister Seo Yeong's graduation banquet. We decided to leave early because I had also graduated from the same school as her, so we knew what we were expecting. We decided to ditch while they were serving dinner..well more like a buffet. When we got out of the building my best girl friend Ji Yeon called asking how much longer we were going to take..After finishing the phone call with her, as we started to get into my car a guy came rushing and sat in the back seat of my car. Seo Yong and I just stared at him, he looked like he was running away from something or someone....

When we looked at where he was continously looking; we saw a group of people running with cameras in their hands, searching for someone. He kept telling us to go..please go.


(Woo Bin's POV)

I can't believe they found out I'm in Canada. How did they find out what city I'm in or the places I visit often? I need to find a way to get away from them without being caught...but how???? As I was thinking I saw two girls getting into their car. Without thinking it through I took that opportunity to get away from the paparazzi.

As we started moving, I finally realized that the atmosphere seemed a bit ackward. When I looked forward I saw the two girls, they both looked shocked. The one in the driver's seat looked somewhat calm while the other one looked scared but I thought she looked like she can beat anyone up if it was necessary.


(Back to Author's POV)

As Woo Bin got into Hani's and Seo Yeon's car all he could think of was I need to get away from them, till he realized the atmoshpere that he had created. He couldn't figure out why Seo Yeong seemed like she could beat anyone if it was necessary. He had forgotten that he had his mouth covered, so no one can recognize him.

Even though a stranger had just rushed into their car Hani was unussually calm, could it be that his eyes reminded her of her unrequited first love or was it because he looked unharmful. No, it had got to be the first one...he did indeed reminded her of her first love. No wonder she couldn't stop looking in the rear mirror of the car. Woo Bin thought she recognized him, so he kept hiding his face more and more.

Soon after they reached in front of Hani's old school where they met up with Ji Yeon. Ji Yeon, she can get along with anyone, so as being the easy one Ji Yeon started asking Woo Bin questions.

"Annyeong, How are you?" Ji Yeon asked

"I'm good.." Answered Woo Bin. Being shocked and confused at how casually Ji yeon started the conversation with him.

"I'm Ji Yeon, Park Ji Yeon. What's your name?" asked Ji Yeon.

"Kim Woo Bin mi da.." Woo Bin replyed while looking at Hani, to see any sign of her knowning  his name or realizing who he was.

"Ahhh bangawoyo. Do you know Hani and Seo Yeong?" Ji Yeon said to him

"anio.. Which one is Hani and which one is Seo Yeong?" He asked

"The one driving is Park Hani and the one in passanger seat is her younger sister Jeong Seo Yeong." Ji Yeon introduced her friends to him.

When they reached their favourite restaurant, Ji Yeon and Seo Yeong insisted that Woo Bin should join them for dinner but he declined their invitation, afraid that someone might recognize him. Before going in they asked him..

"Are you going to stay here in the car then?" Asked Seo Yeong

"ah anio, I was wondering if I can borrow your phone to call someone?" Woo Bin asked

"Nae~" Seo Yeong said in her cute voice, hoping to get his attention.

"oh eotteohge, I forgot my phone at home. Unni, you have your phone right?" Seo Yeong asked Hani

"hm? nae, here..." replied Hani.

Since Woo Bin was taking a long time, he kept calling his manager but no one answered. Seo Yeong and Ji Yeon decided to go in and take a table. After a lot of trying Hani asked if he would like to join them for dinner and that he can try again after dinner. He agreed.