Introduction

Mir and the Crome cafe'

 

Chapter 9
 
 
 
 
 
POV: JiEun
I lay in the warm bath for what seems like hours before my body stops shaking. MinAh notices my improvement, grabs a towel and motions me to come over to her. I slowly start to stand up and carefully walk over to this kind unni, who talked to me the whole time while I thawed. She wraps the towel around me and steps back 
"There you go, I'm so relived your okay!"
She runs towards me and gives me a hug.
"Thank you for taking care of me." 
I say shyly. 
"Im just glad your ok, Next time you have hypothermia you know who to call." She says with a giggle, and pokes my forehead.
 I also chuckle at her goofiness 
"Wait here I'll get you some clothes." 
Before I could reply she darted out the door. 
I stand there in silence drying off my wet body. About 10 minutes later, she tosses in a wad of clothes. I look through them,
 t-shirt, under clothes that look to be the right size, blue hoodie, sweat pants, and cute hello kitty socks. I put it all on, feeling ridiculous because most of it was probably MBLAQ's clothes so it was way too big for my tiny figure, luckily for me the sweat pants had a draw string, I tightened them so I wouldn't look like one of those stupid teenage guys who always have their sticking out of their pants. 
I don't want to go outside of the bathroom, I feel so bad... But I can't stay in here forever! 
I place my hand on the knob, I close my eyes and swing the door open. Only to find MinAh waiting for me, 
"you look so cute!" 
she smiles and grabs my wrist and pulls me in to the main part of the dorm where all the members are.
 I stand there star struck. The second Mir sees me he jumps on his feet and pulls me into a bear hug. I stand there in his arms shocked. 
"I'm so glad your alright!" 
He pulls away from me after a painfully long hug, and I notice tears in his eyes as the first one falls down he quickly wipes it away, and pulls me into another hug, slightly whimpering on my shoulder, this time I return his hug. Once I look up I glance around the room and my eyes lock with G.O for a short moment I instantly look away, my face getting instantly warm, I'm sure it looks like a tomato. Once Mir finally lets me go, he sits down on the floor next to me.
"Why don't you introduce yourself?" 
The leader said 
I face the rest of MBLAQ, I take a deep breath and swallow my spit. "Hello, my name is No JiEun, I'm 21. I apologize for disrupting your dorm, and being a nusiance to ChulYong, I'll be leaving now. I'm so sorry!" 
I turn around to go out the door.
"No you won't! We want to get to know the person who our maknae obsesses about."
Obsesses? I turn around to face SungHo and the rest of MBLAQ. 
I'm sure they can see the weird mix of regret, sadness, guilt, and nervousness on my face because Thunder says,
"Don't be afraid, were not mad or anything, were just happy your okay." 
In a kind voice, then motions me to sit on the empty mini couch. 
I feel everybody's eyes watch me as I walk over to the chair and sit down.
 How am I in the same room as my favorite group, MBLAQ and not freaking out?
"ChulYong, get her a drink and a snack." G.O orders.
"Hyung~ why me?"
"I'm your sunbae, do it."
"Fine"
Mir pouts for a second, then follows G.O's orders. 
"Really, I'm fine."
I try to reason.
"Please, Just relax, your our guest." SungHo says.
"Thank you"
 I bow my head.
After a moment of awkward silence, LeeJoon speaks up.
"We don't get many guests, this is interesting, tell us about yourself."
 
Mir returns with a plate of seaweed chips and a glass of water. and jumps onto the couch where Joon and G.O were sitting. 
I slowly munch on the snacks. "Thank you. About me? Hmmm I'm originally from Daegu I moved to Seoul for high-school." Leaving out the, ran away from home part.
"Do you have a boyfriend?"
Thunder asks out of the blue. 
I burst out in laugher at the thought of me dating. Once I recover from my laughing fit I reply,
"No I don't."
"What's so funny about that?"
"Uh, it's just I can't imagine dating anyone."
Mir and the rest of the members chuckle at me. 
"Do you want to play a game?"
Mir asks hopefully.
"Sure, why not."
"Do you like video games?"
"Are you kidding me? I love em'"
 
Joon jumps up and turns on the TV and WII, and slides in the game "super smash bros brawl". And tosses Mir and I controller. 
 
I pick the character Zelda and Mir picks Kirby, When the game starts
I charge Mir and kick him off the board. Which causes a round of gasps. 
I jump up and do a mini dance ceremony, And sit back down in front of the TV before Mir can attack me, it takes me a bit longer to knock Mir off the board this time but I succeed. Mir is now on his last life And I have all three life's life. 
During the last round all the members are yelling and some one yells,
"You're about to be beaten by a girl! Pull it together!!!" 
I smile at this, and Finnish Mir off.
All the members sit there in shock.
"We're you going easy on her?"
Thunder asks.
"No hyung, she's really scary!" Mir whimpers with a laugh. We all join in laughing. 
"Who's next?"
"I want to try." G.O awnsers.
"It's on!" I yell. 
Once the game starts, I drown out all the yelling and focus on winning. Within minutes I completely whiped out G.O. 
 
After I beat Joon and Thunder, it was the leader SungHo's turn. 
Mir yells,
"Haha! We've been hiding our secret card! SungHo is the best!"
"We'll see!"
The game starts and I feel clostraphobic because everybody gathered on the floor crowding the TV. The members Weren't lying when they SungHo was good! 
The match goes on forever, my hand getting sore from the rhythmic  mashing of buttons. Finally the first life was lost, mine. 
 
The next round went to me, 
it was down to the last round. I try hard to focus on the game which was proved difficult from the wild pack of overly exited boys behind me. 
The game ended when I got the smash ball and whiped SungHo off the board. I jumped up on my feet, jumped around with everyone else. Even SungHo seemed happy.  
We all collapse on the couches laughing, slowly the room gets quiet.
oh god i'm tired. I look at my watch: 
1:38am 
Woah! I need to go home RIGHT NOW but I'm so tired... I try really hard to get up but suddenly my brain switches off and the next thing I know I'm asleep on MBLAQ's couch.