Paying him back

Mir and the Crome cafe'

*nervous laughter* haiiiii wonderful readers XD IM SOSOSOSOSOSO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR LIKE A MONTH DX I've been so busy! Anyways I hope you like this chapter!!!

Chapter 10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
POV: Mir
I gasp when My eyes open to find JiEun sleeping on one of my shoulders, and my hyung, G.O sleeping on the other. 
My eyes go back to 
 JiEun, slightly hangs open as she lightly snores. 
My heart unexpectedly flutters at the sight of her. She's so cute!
I look around the room to find 
everybody still sleeping except Joon hyung is missing.  
I slowly lift JiEun's head off my shoulder and carefully place it on the couch. 
I push G.O so he's draped over the arm of the couch. 
I jump up and join Joon hyung in the kitchen. Without wasting anytime Joon hyung says with a smirk.
"I like her, you should date her, you would make a cute couple,"
"H-hyung, what the-" Before I can finish my sentence Joon hyung interrupts.
"Anyways, people are going to start waking up soon, we should make breakfast."
I nod my head, and we start to cook kimchi stew with leftovers. 
Slowly SungHo and ByungHee join us. Once breakfast is finished, SungHo and I go to wake up the still sleeping, Thunder and JiEun.
SungHo trots over to his junior, thunder and kicks him hard in the back. 
He lets out a sharp high pitched scream, Which causes JiEun's eyes to snap open, she yelps and tumbls off the couch. 
She has a strange scrunched up look on her face, she looks so confused 
hehehe so cute^^ suddenly reality hits her, 
"Oh, good morning." She says while rubbing her eyes. 
Once we drag the sleepy heads to the table, we start our feast.
 To avoid awkward silence I make sure our conversation continues. 
 
JiEun suddenly speaks up,
"Uh,  is there any way I make up all the trouble I made for you?"
"Hmmm well you could start by cleaning our bathroom, woo, its a death trap in there!"
G.O replies. 
"I'll do it!"
"No no no, no! JiEun, no! I'm not letting you clean our bathroom!"
I intrude.
"No I want to pay you guys back for all that you've done for me! Mir, you saved my life on two occasions. It's the LEAST I can do."
"Not the least, you obviously haven't seen our bathroom! Hehehehehe, it's so nasty in there I haven't gone in there in months!"
Joon adds.
"Come on, how bad could it be? You keep the rest of your dorm clean."
 
Once she talks us into her cleaning our bathroom, we finish breakfast and swing open the bathroom we all almost forgot about.
JiEun's eyes widen when she sees the inside, garbage and random stuff piled up a yard high. But the smell is the worst part. I slam the door shut. 
"Basically, were going to be gone all day, so when we come back this bathroom should be clean. You can throw away anything that doesn't look valuable!" 
SungHo says with a smile seeming to enjoy this too much.
How could someone be so cruel as to make a person go in there? 
"Alright guys, were heading out for a game show filming in half an hour so get ready!" SungHo hyung claps his hands and we scramble to our rooms and freshen up. Once we meet back up in the kitchen i say my goodbyes to JiEun. 
we grab a snack and head out the door. 
 
 
POV CHANGE: JiEun
Once the door shuts behind them, I open the bathroom door once again, the second the door swings open, my nose is flooded with the smell of a million bad things. 
I examine the room before I start working on it, it's a fairly big room filled with everything under the sun. 
How does a bathroom even get to this point of in habitably?
Uh whatever, I just need to get this over with. I rummage through their dorm until I find some large garbage bags under the kitchen sink. 
 
As I'm rummaging through the mountain of crap in their bathroom I throw away almost everything, 
the only things that are getting saved from the trash bag of death  is stuff like watches,  jewelry, and clothes.  
 
After about an hour I have the entrance of the bathroom cleared. 
Suddenly I hear my phone alarming me that I have a call. I scramble to my feet and pick up the phone.
"Hello?"
"JiEun! Where are you?!?! I've been looking or you forever!"
"SeoHyun, I'm at err, MBLAQ's dorm..."
*silence* 
"Are you kidding me?"
"Haha I'm actually here. Are you skipping school again?"
"Uhh, maybe.... Yea"
"In that case get over here and help me clean!"
"Are you serious?"
"Yeah get over here! It's on-"
"Yeah yeah, I know where their dorm is!"
 
Once she arrives. I let her in, I throw her some cleaning stuff.
as we clean I explain to her all that happened. 
 
After hours of cleaning. The bathroom looks spotless. 
I check my watch.
2:46pm
"Woah, that took long enough."
We collapse on the floor and lay there on our backs staring at the ceiling. 
Suddenly I hear the door swing open. I crane my head around to find a unfamiliar face.
Oh great! Who is this guy? 
I need to protect their dorm from this guy!