Depression

Mir and the Crome cafe'

 

Chapter 6
 
 
 
POV: LEE JOON
Breakfast is painfully quiet without our mood maker, Mir. 
For the first time in a long time I finish my meal without coughing up food due to laughter. 
A melancholy mood has swept over the entire dorm, we're all worried sick for Mir, he hasn't even bothered to come out of his room and it's already 11:08. 
We have practice in an hour.  
"SungHo hyung, we need to wake him up soon, can you?" I ask our leader.
"Come on, you know no one wants to wake up to my death glare." 
"You have a point. I guess I'll do it." I say.
I walk into our room, sure enough Mir is still sleeping on the floor where we left him. I tip toe over to my bed and grab my  Domo stuffed animal, that one of my fans gave me. 
I take a deep breath.
 "ChulYong oppa, wake up quickly. Bobo." I say in a high pitch voice, then make Domo kiss his face. 
Mir's eyes crack open a little while I continue to badger him with Domo. His mouth curls up slightly "good morning hyung." He says In a tired voice, his smile disappears as quickly as it came.
That's not the reaction I wanted... It was a huge hit with Mir when I did it to SungHo hyung. I thought for sure that would cheer him up. 
"Come on, I'll make you breakfast." 
Mir slowly sits up. I leave the room and I warm up the leftover rice and fish from breakfast, and set out all the side dishes. 
Mir drags himself to the table takes a large wad of Kimchi and places it on his plate, only eating a little rice and a ton of kimchi. So unlike our maknae to not eat everything in sight. I watch him grab some clothes from our room and close the bathroom door. Taking a shower without any of the members to talking him into it. 
 
Once we arrive at our practice studio we go through all of our dances multiple times until our manager says we have to continue with the rest of our schedule.
 
It's already 9pm by the time we get back to our dorm. all of us sit down and watch the next episode of MBLAQ Idol manager. We all laugh when Mir talks about his crazy mom. Creating a odd situation of watching ourselves Laugh on tv and in real life. The camera zooms into Mir's smiling face. I turn around to see Mir's reaction. WHERE DID HE GO?!?
I jump onto my feet and search all the rooms in the dorm. He's nowhere to be found. "GUYS CHULYONG IS MISSING!"
 
POV CHANGE: MIR
I walk up to the room where I left JiEun. I peek into the room to find the girl who i suspected to be her friend crying over her bed. my heart sinks. And I feel like crying as well.
 
 Just then an ahjushi comes up behind me, scaring the crap out of me.
"your the one who brought her in right? You can go in, why are you hiding?" 
"Uh, we'll I don't really know her. But is she okay?" 
"She's going to be alright. I can introduce you to her, you may have saved that young girl's life, If I was her I would want to at see the person that saved my life."
I think about it for a moment... 
"No thanks. I'm not ready. And if you wouldn't mind... could you avoid telling her that I'm here?" 
"I suppose." He nods then walks in her room. I listen in on their conversation. Hmmm an extra fee?
Once the ahjushi walks out of the room. 
"Thanks for not telling them." I say In relief. He nods his head and walks down the hallway out of my sight. 
 
I head down to the front desk to pay the remainder of her hospital bill. this time there's a guy about my age with blue hair. "Hi can I pay the rest of the bill for room 167?" He looks up at me. He gasps, and his face brightens "Oh my gosh! MBLAQ's maknae Mir! He squels and slightly jumps up and down. Well, this a first, I've never met a MBLAQ fanboy...
 "Ah, yes that me." I say nervously.
 "I'm a huge fan, can I get a picture with you?!?!"
 He asks, bursting with excitement. 
"Yeah, that would be fine." 
"Thank you so so so much!!!" 
"Yeah, no problem." I reply. This is just weird... He pulls out his phone, walks out to where I'm standing, and wraps his arm around my shoulder. I pose with a peace sign and smile. once he takes a few pictures he formally bows multiple times. "Thank you!"
"Yup, soooo can I pay for room 167?" 
He hits his head multiple times with his hand."Right. Right. How could I forget?" 
"$576 is your total." 
My phone vibrates, the caller ID says: Joon hyung.
I press the ignore button. Feeling slightly bad for him. 
 
I set down my phone on the counter, and grab my wallet out of my pocket. Well I don't have enough cash this time, so I pull out my credit card and hand it to the blue haired fanboy, who is still beaming with happiness. 
 
He swipes my card and fidgets with the computer screen in front of him. He prints a resipt and hands it to me along with a extra blank pice of paper and a pen. "Can you sign both of them?" 
"Yup, who do I make it out for?"
"Uh right, my name's Darren. Spelled D-A-R-R-E-N."
Hmm... That's a odd name.
I carefully spell out his name on the paper.
"Darren, thank you for supporting MBLAQ! 
Mir/ChulYong"
 feeling satisfied I hand him both signed items. 
 
I swear my phone was facing upwards... Great, now I'm going crazy! I return my phone and wallet to my pant pockets. "Thank you! Please continue to support MBLAQ." I say as I walk out of the door.
 
 That was just strange feeling.
 My phone rings once again, this time I pick up, before I have time to say hello SungHo hyung yells "ya! What do you you think your doing? Get home now!!!" I swallow hard "stop yelling at him! He won't come if you scream at him!" I hear Thunder hyung snap. "Hyungs I'm really sorry! I'm on my way home." I say, then hang up. 
 
I slowly turn the door knob leading into our dorm. When I walk in I'm quickly embraced in a tight hug from Joon hyung his voice shakes.
"Thank God you're home." 
I return his hug.
"I'm sorry, to make you guys worry." 
I say after Joon hyung and I separate. 
I stick my toung out and laugh a little. To show them I'm out of my whack.
 "I haven't been myself lately."
The awkward silence was finally broken by our leader. 
"Ah, whatever! Come here!" 
 
Knowing he's going to do something mean, I quickly run out of the entry way, I glance backwards sure enough SungHo hyung is chasing me. I let out a little scream
 "Hyungs, help me!"
"Are you kidding us? We're on hyungs team!" G.O yells.
Then they all playfully chase me around the house. Until I get cornered.
 "NOOOOO!" 
SungHo hyung puts me in a head lock. And drags me into the living room.
"HEEEELP MEEE!" 
I scream truly scared,
 "SungHo hyung scares me!"
The members laugh at my screams for help. Thunder hyung comes to my rescue and tackles SungHo hyung, bringing me down with him. Witch starts a full out war. 
 
We playfully tackle each other until we get too tired and just lay on the floor looking up at the ceiling, laughing. All of our eyelids grow heavy as we all pass out sleeping on the floor like dogs.