First snow

Mir and the Crome cafe'

 

Chapter 8
 
 
 
 
POV: Mir
Am I seeing things? No, it was her! But I can't go back out alone, the fangirls will attack me!
This ! 
I follow my hyungs to our room, 
I race over to the window, the fangirls haven't left yet, and they probably wont leave for awhile. but I think I spot JiEun still waiting. Just then white blobs start falling from the sky. Our first snow of the year!
"What the heck are you doing? Get over here! The chicken is here." ByungHee hyung orders. 
"You ordered chicken?"
"Duh... Where have you been the past hour, captain oblivious!"
Not wanting to part from the window I walk over to the table, if I don't hurry all the food will be gone in seconds, especially after a long day of practice.
After a long talk about our upcoming christmas concert, that lasted about 2 painstakingly long hours, I dash over to the window, my heart sinks when I see nobody there. 
At least the fangirls left. 
"Hyungs I'm going out for a walk!" I yell through the dorm. 
"Yah! be safe and all that!"
ByungHee hyung replies.
I race down the steps leading outside.
My hands impatiently slam the door open. I scan the area for JiEun, but she is nowhere to be found. 
 
"AHH, my luck is just wonderful!"
I scream. stupidly I punch the cement wall In anger, almost instantly blood runs down my fist and stains the beautiful white snow that is at least a few inches deep.
I shouldn't have done that, I'm a celebrity, I need to take care of myself! Times like this is when I hate being an idol. 
"Crap!" 
"M-Mir is that you?"
My head snaps in the direction of the voice. I peek over a trash can And find a trembling girl wearing a 
t-shirt and capris, in the freezing weather.
"What the..."
I rush over to her side.
"What's wrong with you?"
"I-I'm sorry."
She looks up, I instantly recognize her face,  JiEun. I grab the wrist without the cast, which is violently shaking, I instantly want to throw it down from the pure cold. 
 
I quickly drag her inside the dormitory entrance. I need to get her to warmth!
 I try to get her to walk up  4 flights of stairs, but she falls down at the 3rd step. She's so cold her body won't function. 
I heave her onto my back, her wet clothes soak through the back of my shirt making me incredibly cold. Her shaking makes it difficult to hold onto her while I climb the long staircase.
 
Once I reach our door, I kick it repeatedly until I hear a familiar voice, Thunder hyung.
"Who is it?"
"Who else would have the nerve to kick on MBLAQ's door?"
"That doesn't awnser my question."
Thunder hyung says playfully 
"It's ChulYong."
"Open it yourself! you know the code!"
"My hands are full! Just open it!" Which is an understatement.
I think he hears the desperate  tone in my voice because the door swings open. 
Thunders eyes widen when he sees a half conscious girl on my back. 
"What happened?" 
"It doesn't matter. Gather the guys."  
Thunder hyung brushes off my impolite words and runs further into the dorm to collect everybody.
 
I carry her to the couch and lay her down. The guys join me. 
our leader, SungHo takes in the situation quickly and steps in charge. He stares at her vibrating body for a moment, collecting his thoughts.
"I think She has hypothermia. Joon start a warm bath, ByungHee, Collect all of our blankets. 
Thunder, call our costume designer, tell her we need her here immediately.
 ChulYong, I need to know the details." 
The guys follow his orders and scatter through the dorm.
My eyes are glued to the shaking JiEun, I take a deep breath, 
"Hyung, this is the girl from before, I think she waited outside for me all this time...
 h-hyung this is my fault I saw her earlier but I didn't do anything because the fangirls." 
My voice shakes at the end of my sentence, and I feel tears start to form, but I quickly dismiss them.
"What do I do?"
Our usually scary leader embraces me in a big hug. 
 
Once the members return, ByungHee piles all the blankets on top of JiEun. 
"Whats the plan?"
G.O asks.
"We need to get her wet clothes off and warm her up." 
SungHo says in a serious voice.
Everybody's eyes widen at SungHo's words, including mine.
"Hyung we cant! W-Why don't we just take her to the hospital?" Joon hyung asks.
"Her situation is to severe, WE'RE not taking off her clothes, that's why thunder called our costume designer! You idiots!"
Our costume designer, MinAh arrives a minute later, wearing PJs and her bleached blond hair pulled up in a ponytail, even without make up and a stunning outfit she is remarkably beautiful! Thankfully she lives in the same dormitory building so she came quickly. 
 
"What's wrong?"
Her eyes lock onto JiEun, she runs over to her side, forgetting to take off her shoes. 
"She has hypothermia, We need you to undress her and get her into the warm bath."
She looks hesitant.
"NOONA IF YOU DON'T SHE'LL DIE!" I snap.
"Carry her to the bathroom" SungHo orders. 
Without any hesitation, Joon hyung instantly princess lifts JiEun and carries her to our bathroom. 
MinAh follows close behind Joon. He places her in the half full bathtub.
"Now, get out!" 
MinAh yells.
She pushes Joon hyung out and slams the door shut.
I return to the couch and lay belly down impatiently waiting to see what happens.
"Hey, ChulYong, want a snack?" Joon hyung asks.
"No thanks hyung."
Why do I care so much for this stranger that I've never even had a real conversation with?
 
My world has been completely turned around since the moment I saw her face. 
Why do I even care if she's okay? Everything in me wants to protect this complete stranger. Why?