Let the search begin

Mir and the Crome cafe'

 

Chapter 7 
 
 
 
POV: JiEun
Finally I can leave this terrible place!!! 
I almost run down the hallway leading to the exit. 
I'm so thankful toward the mystery guy, it's so nice to not have to pay the fee, but now I have to find him and make it up to him! 
 
But first I just want to go home and settle back in. 
I'm greeted by my black and white spotted Great Dane, he is more of a beast than a dog compared to my pathetic hight, coming up to a little higher than my elbow, he happily my face. 
"Leo! I missed you so much!!!"
I say while scratching behind his ears. 
We snuggle for somewhere around an hour. Until my door swings open with no warning. Leo jumps up and barks viscously until he realizes it's just SeoHyun. He trots over to her begging for attention. She pets him a little then  runs over to the couch I'm laying on. 
"I'm so sorry I couldn't walk you home!" 
"SeoHyun-ah I'm freaking 21 years old I can walk 14 blocks by myself! And stop apologizing your in High school, your going to be really busy!" 
"I know... Unni should I drop out of high school and live with you?" 
She says hopefully.
"No way! Your feet smell! I could never live with you!" I say with a smirk.
She lightly punches my arm. 
"Unni~" she pouts.
"Well at least your back to your normal self." She says with a laugh. 
"Unni, it's a Friday can I sleep over???"
"What did I say about you feet?"
"Unni, seriously!"
"Aaaaah, fine whatever! But you better keep those stink bombs you call feet away from me!" 
I check my watch to see its already 8pm. 
"Hey, want to do something fun?"
"What do you have in mind?"
"Uh, let's go to Karaoke!" 
"Sure." 
I change into jeans, a baggy shirt, and I put my long black hair In a loose braid. I hug Leo goodbye, slip on my military boots and leather jacket. and head out into the cold night with my best friend.
Once we get there 
"You go first." I say. 
"Okay~"
As she sings IU's marshmallow. I grab a soju and sip at it in between laughs from her goofy performance. I grab the mic and pick one of my favorite songs: paradise by infinite. I go through the entire song, with my voice cracking every other note and singing completely awfull, because quite honestly I at singing. SeoHyun is trying to catch her breath in between her  crazed laughter.
 
After a long night of terrible singing, we return home at the late hour of 11pm. We crawl in to my bed and quickly fall asleep. 
 
It's already noon by the time I send SeoHyun home. 
Ok now it's time to do some investigating! I head back to the hospital and walk up to the front desk. 
"Hi, how can I help you?"
A boy with blue hair asks.
"Uh, yeah I'm looking for the person who paid for room 167?" 
"Ooooooh, so are you like Mir's boyfriend? Awwwwww you guys would be so cute together!" 
What. The. Heck. That's so random!
"I don't know what your talking about." 
"Your boyfriend paid." 
Starting to get irritated I say.
"Look, I don't have a boyfriend."
Awww come on, you don't have to hide it!"
"Hide what!"
"That your Mir's girlfriend."
He says with a idiotic smile.
This guy is crazy!
"Look, I just want to know who paid for my room." 
"Mir did." 
"Are you kidding me? Mir, the rapper of MBLAQ, paid for my hospital bill."
"You really didn't know?" He asks in a serous voice."
"Uh, no, no I didn't" 
 
Mir of MBLAQ saved my life? How is this happening? How am I supposed to pay back a celebrity? None the less, simply talk to him. 
 
I return home discouraged.
"Leo, what do I do?" I ask my dog.
He gives me a weird look and tips his head sideways. 
"Yeah, I don't know either. Want to go on a walk?" 
His cute little pointed ears perk up at the word "walk" then he starts to bounce around my apartment wagging his tail. 
"Ok, I take that as a yes! Lets go!" 
I hook his leash on his pink and blue striped collar. 
 
We walk the cold streets of Korea, stopping to sniff every 3 minutes.
We pass an older lady, who  yells when she sees Leo, shoots me a glare, and does everything possible to stay as far away from Leo, while walking past us. I let out a laugh. 
"Buddy, You should have eaten her!" I joke. 
After about half an hour I return home, I decide I should try to figure out how to meet Mir. I sit down at my computer 
"How to meet MBLAQ" 
I pull up a window that says:
 
So you want to meet MBLAQ?
 
Well there's only 2 reasonable options. 
1. Wait outside their dorm  
2. Get backstage passes to their consert.
 
I hope this helped^^
 
I let out a deep sigh. 
Next up I look up where their dorm is. To my surprise its within decent walking distance. 
 
I check my watch "5:46" good I still have time. 
 
When I get there I join a group of about 15 girls waiting to scream their love at MBLAQ as they try walk into their home.
 I hate it when people do this kind of stuff but here I am joining these stalker fangirls. 
"Hey, your new. What do you think your doing here? Don't you know you have to earn a spot here." 
"Are you kidding me this road is public property."
"But you have to pass a test to prove your worthy of seeing Our MBLAQ in person!" 
Feeling pretty confidant I say.
"Fine whatever give me the test thing."
"Ok. First question when did MBLAQ debut?"
"March 2008" 
What are ALL 5 members names?"
"SungHo, G.O, Joon, Thunder, and Mir."
"What company is MBLAQ under?"
"J tune camp."
"How many episodes are in "mtv MBLAQ?"
"Trick question there is no mtv MBLAQ."
After a TON more questions they have a stalker fangirl huddle, they all face me "congratulations. You passed!" 
Yay now I now qualify as a stalker fangirl, and I hate it! I don't want to be here! I don't want to bother MBLAQ, my favorite group, I mean I want to support them but... Not like this! 
 
I'm about to leave just as a white van pulls in. I follow the herd of girls to their  van the door slides open. G.O climbs out first. I can't keep my face from getting red and warm.
Next is SungHo, Thunder, Joon and Mir. I don't want to be a nuance to them so I don't scream or anything. 
Just as I thought I lost my chance to talk to Mir, he turns and catches my stare his eyes widen. And the door door leading into their dorm closes.