Date

Lone House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon POV: 

"Taeyeon," A man called from behind me. I turned in my spot and saw Aiden.

"Hi Oppa," I said with a smile. "Tonight will be the date I promised you. I'll pick you up at your dorm at 7:30 PM."

I nodded and he walked away. 

My date...with Aiden...tonight

*Processing*

MY DATE WITH AIDEN?!?!?!?

I checked the time.

3:45 PM. Good I have PLENTY of time. Is he not sick anymore? 

"Taeyeon, why are you just standing there?" My manager asked. "Nothing, I'm going to go now."

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow then." I ndoded and exited the building. 

 

It was 7:30 right now. I was dressed in my large winter coat, knit sweater, jeans, and converse. 

"Where are you going?" Jessica asked coming out of her room. 

"On a date with Aiden." She turned to look at me in the eye.

"You're going on a date with Aiden?!" I slowly nodded and heard a knock on the door. I stood up from the chair I was sitting on and opened the door revealing him. 

"Let's go," He said. "I'll be back," I said closing the door behind me. 

 

Aiden POV: 

"Where are we going?" I asked when I got in the drivers seat. 

"Your choice," She said.

I kept silent. 

"I know a good place to go," I said starting the car, "You got your seatbelt on Krys-. Taeyeon." 

I almost called her Krystal.

"Yeah, you can go now." I nodded and we drove off to one of my favorite and calming places, Eurwangni Beach.

 

I got out of the car and opened the door for her. She stepped out. I locked the car and led her to the sand.

"Eurwangni Beach?" She asked. 

"This is where I disappear off to sometimes when I'm stressed," I replied. "This is where I came often...after she died." I mumbled the last part and kicked the sand with my shoes. 

"Is this your secret place?" I slowly nodded and looked out to the ocean. 

"I'm showing you this because...I turst you...no one else knows about this. No one but you now." 

 

The sun was going to set in about an hour. 

We were walking along the shores with our fingers intertwined. Our pants were rolled up and in our other hand were our shoes. The summer breeze blowing hair in our faces. 

"Oppa," She said breaking the silence. 

"Hm," I hummed. She suddenly stopped walking. 

"What's wrong princess?" I asked. 

"Look the sun is going to set soon," She said smiling brightly. I stared up at the sky and saw the beautiful colors of the sunset. I felt her letting go of my hand and wrapping her arms around me, her head resting on my c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter