Special Night

Lone House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny POV:

"Wait one second, what happened?" Yoona asked, "Sooyoung did what?!" 

"Let me explain one more time," I said and went on to tell the story.

 

It was 10:37 PM. Youngie and I were on the ferris wheel.

"Looks pretty doesn't it?" I asked. He smiled.

"Not as beautiful you," He said and kissed my temple. I blushed at what he said.

Even though we've been together for 4 years...you still make me blush like crazy.

We sat in silence until we got up to the very top.

"Sunny, I have to tell you something," He said in a rather serious tone. I looked up at him. 

"We've been together for 4 years now haven't we?" I slowly nodded. 

"I think that's going to change tonight," He said. Is...is he breaking up with me?

"W-what do you mean?" I asked. "I've loved you for 4 years and I want to continue loving you in the future."

He went down on one knee and brought out a small box.

"Lee Sunkyu, will you marry me?"

My eyes brimmed with tears. "Yes, yes I will marry you. Of course I'll marry you."

He smiled brightly and slid the ring onto my finger. Tears of joy rolled down my cheek.

"I love you Sunny and I will always love you," He said and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back. The ferris wheel was slowly going down. 

He pulled back. "Let's go. I'm sure you're tired." We were finally at the bottom. We walked out of the park hand in hand.

 

"Congratulations Sunny!" They all shouted and gave me a great group hug. I smiled.

"I didn't expect him to do this tonight," I said. "Well of course, proposals are supposed to be a surprise," Tiffany said, "But we're invited to you're wedding right?"

"Of course you guys are," I said laughing, "You're all my sisters."

"Unnie, you have to tell Sooman now," Seohyun said. 

"Yeah, I'll tell him when I see him," I said, "but right now I'm going to sleep. Good night."

 

Yuri POV:

I was sitting at the bar waiting for Aiden to come back. My phone vibrated in my pocket. It was a text from Sooyoung.

'You and Aiden are coming to my wedding and you both will be my best

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter