Day Out

Lone House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ok just to make it official italics will be thoughts AND flashbacks

Jessica POV: 

I checked myself in the mirror one last time before leaving my room. I saw the other members ready and waiting. 

"Ok since we're all ready let's go," Taeyeon said and we went out to the van.

 

I spotted him by the entrance of the park.

"Aiden!" Sunny shouted and we all ran to him

"Hi," I said smiling. He looked at me for a second before responding.

"Hi...I bought us all tickets," He said and distributed us our tickets. 

"Thanks Oppa," Tiffany said and flashed him an eye smile. He looked at her and looked at the ground. "Let's go in."

He seems...unhappy.

We walked in and made our way throught the crowd surrounding. I looked over at him and he seemed uncomfortable.

"Oppa, are you okay?"

"I'm fine," He said and led us all to a place where fans couldn't get to us. 

 

"What should we ride first?" Taeyeon asked him. "Whatever you want to ride is fine with me."

We were all silent for a moment until Tiffany spoke up. "Let's go on the huge rollercoaster!"

I looked at it fearfully. "Y-you mean that one?" I asked pointing at it.

She nodded. The others agreed. He just shrugged and followed us to the line.

Crap...rollercoaster.

 

"Sica are you scared?" Tiffany asked. I nodded and looked at her. 

"I'll sit-" 

"I'll sit next to her," Aiden said cutting her off.

"Are you sure Oppa?" Tiffany asked, "She will claw off your arm."

"Yes I'm sure...anyways the place we're standing at...we're going to be up in the front."

I gulped.

The...the front? NOOOOOOO I'm going to pee my pants.

 

Aiden POV:

I pulled down the lap bar. I looked at her and she seemed really scared. Reminds me of Krystal...Krystal.

 

"Oppa I'm scared," She said pouting.

"Krys I'm here there's nothing to be scared of." I held her hand and squeezed it gently.

"The ride is going to start now."

She quickly buried her face in my arm. We slowly started going up the steep hill.

"Krys baby, look up at me and don't look anywhere else."

She slowly lifted her head up. I noticed tears going down her cheek. I gently wiped her tears with my thumb and put my arm around her. I pulled her toward me.

"I'm here....don't be scared"

I looked over at her again. 

"If you're scared you can hold onto my arm," I said in a gentle tone. I felt her hugging my arm.

"The ride will start now."

We slowly started going up the steep hill. I could feel her shaking against my arm. I slowly got my arm out of her grip and put my arm around her. I pulled her toward me. 

"There's nothing to be scared of it's a ride." She didn't say anything.

"Don't look anywhere else just look at me."

I felt her grip tighten on my shirt as we sped down the hill.

 

After the ride was over I led her to a bench. 

"Jessica-ssi, are you okay?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter