Day Out Pt.2

Lone House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aiden POV: 

The two girls came back from the bathroom but kept on glaring at each other. The waitress came over and gave us our check. I got out my wallet and put the amount of money due.

"Let's just walk around," Yoona said. I nodded and we all went out

 

I was trailing behind them when I saw a small stuffed white bear toy. I froze in my spot and stared at it.

"Oppa look!" She said pointing to the little bear plushy, "It looks so cute!"

"Aww Krys, is it cuter than me?" I asked and pouted. She hit my arm lightly.

"Nothing is as cute AND handsome as you are," She said and pecked my cheek, "I love you." She hugged me arm tightly and we continued walking.

"I love you too Krys."

I felt a sharp pain in my head. I leaned against the wall for support and held my thumping head. 

"S-Sunny," I said weakly. I dropped to my knees and squeezed my eyes shut. The thumping in my head gradually turned into pounding, excruciating pain. I slowly reached into my pocket and brought out a small orange bottle of pills. I opened it with shaky hands and got a capsule out. I brought my hand up to my mouth and swallowed it dry. I massaged my temples. 

"Oppa," I heard Sunny say. I breathed out deeply and opened my eyes slowly to find everything blurry. 

"Are you okay?" She asked. It was like I was wearing headphones...everything sounded muffled to me.

"I'm...I'm fine," I said and stood up as I put the cap back onto the bottle. I put the bottle back into my pocket and walked forward using the wall as a guide.

Not again.

 

Sunny POV:

We all didn't notice that we walked ahead. I turned around and saw he wasn't even with us anymore.

"Hey you guys stop for a second."

"What's wrong Sunny?" Taeyeon asked.

"Where did he go?" I asked looking around. I looked over her shoulder and saw him on the ground. My eyes widened and I ran to him. 

"Oppa," I said in concern. He looked up at all of us with a confused expression and stood up. He put something away into his pocket after capping it. 

"Are you okay?" I asked putting my hand onto his shoulder. 

"I'm...I'm fine,"" He said and walked forward using the wall as support. What's wrong with him?

 

We were all resting from walking. I took out my phone and decided to call Sooyoung.

"Hello love," He said when he answered.

"Hi Oppa,l" I said, "I'm curious about something." "And that something is?"

"Aiden hd a sudden headache...I think it was a migraine...I'm not sure."

"Oh....I can't explain that right now...I'm going to get Yuri to take his car. I'm going to come and take Aiden home," He said. His tone changed into a serious tone. 
"When?" I asked. "Right now." He hung up before I could say anything else. 

"Who was that?" Tiffany asked. "It was Sooyoung...he's coming to take Aiden," I said, "But...he sounded so serious...and I think angry. It's rare to see an angry or serious Soo."

"Well, when's the last time you saw Sooyoung Oppa like this?" She asked. 

"3 years ago."

 

Sooyoung POV: 

"Yo, why'd you call me here?" Yuri asked when he walked into my office. I threw him the spare keys to Aiden's car.

"Go get his car," I said. "Why? What's happening?" He asked. 

"We need to get him out of the place where they had a lot of memories," I said sternly and grabbed my car keys. He quickly nodded understanding the situation. 

 

"Oppa," Sunny said when she saw me. "Oh, bunny...where is he?" I asked. She pointed to where he was sitting. 

"Come on Aiden let's go," I said and grabbed his arm. "Sooyoung...I'm fine," He replied weakly.

"You're not ing fine, " I said a bit angrily,"This hasn't happened to you ever since..." I noticed all of them staring at me. "Your manager

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter