Who's Krystal?

Lone House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aiden POV:

I was sitting in front of her grave. The rain was pouring down onto me. 

"Krys...a-am I making you suffer?" I asked, "I'm sorry if I am...forgive me Krystal....I don't mean to do it." There was nothing but silence and the sound of the falling rain around me. I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Talk to me damn it!" I shouted as the hot tears streamed down my numbed cheeks, "I want to hear your voice....I want to see you again....I miss you." I touched her gravestone gently. "Come back to me."

"AIDEN!" I turned around and saw her running toward me with that heavenly smile of hers.

"Krystal," I said smiling before blacking out.

 

Yuri POV: 

After Sooyoung and I took him to the hospital I decided to go back and explain everything to them.

 

"Where's Aiden Oppa?" Jessica asked curiously. I took a deep breath in before responding. "He's at the hospital...he was out in the cold rain for too long," I said.

"Oppa...can you tell us what's going on?" Sunny asked. "Yeah....who's Krystal?" Taeyeon asked. I sighed. 

"Why don't we sit down? This is going to be a long talk."

 

-2008-

"Aiden bro!" I shouted as I ran twoard him. He turned around smiled his famous dorky smile.

"What's up Yul?" He asked, "Where's Sooyoung? You two are usually together." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well...it's that time of the day called lunch," I said, "He most likely eating food or meeting some girl." He looked at me with wide eyes.

"Wait...what girl?" He asked, "I was never informed that the Choi Sooyoung was seeing some girl." 

"He told me he bumped into her and it was love at first sight," I said dramatically as I clutched my chest. He hit me and laughed. 

"Come on, let's just go and look for him," He said smiling and walked before me. I followed after him.

 

Krystal POV: 

I saw him. The person who will be my boyfriend....Aiden Liu. 

Oh my god, I can slightly see his chest from that V-neck...

"Hey, what are you looking at?" My friend, Sulli asked. I looked at her before responding. "N-nothing." She squinted her eyes and looked in the direction I was looking at earlier.

"Ahhh, I see it's Aiden Oppa," She said, "Why don't you ever confess to him?" My eyes widened at what she said.

"Yah Choi Jinri, do you think I'm crazy?" I asked, "I'm too scared."

"Krys, if you don't confess soon I will go up to him and tell him just like that," She said snapping her fingers. I glared at her.

"You wouldn't." She smiled evilly. "Just watch me, I'll do it." I continued giving her my icy glare.

"Mr. future boyfriend is on his way here," She sasid. I looked up and saw he was walking towards us. 

"H-hi Aiden Oppa," I stuttered and smiled shyly. 

Damn it why did I have to stutter?

"Hey Krystal," He said smiling, "Hey Sulli. Have you two seen Sooyoung by any chance?"

"Last time I saw him with a gitl," Sulli said, "I think it was....Sunny Unnie."

"Sunny?!" He exclaimed, "Thanks Sulli and I'll see you again Krystal."

See me again? Are we going to be seeing each other often now?

"Yeah see you," I said smiling.

 

Aiden POV:

"I think we should leave him for today," I said to Yuri who was sitting on a park bench.

"Why? Where is he?" A smile formed on my lips. "He's on a date with Sunny," I said. He gave me a weird look.

"Sunny? You mean...SNSD Sunny?" He asked. I slowly nodded my head. His eyes grew wide. "Does he realize who he's with?" He asked as he jumped up from the bench putting his hands on my shoulder.

"Yah, I'm not that dumb," Sooyoun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter