Friendships turn

Lone House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AIDEN POV

 

The anger I felt subsided and was replaced by fear. 

 

Great fear. 

 

I brought my phone up and called the police.

 

 

 

I was sitting in my office chair half asleep when Sooyoung walked in. I bolted up and looked at him.

 

"Are you okay?" He asked walking up to my desk, "Restless night?" I slowly nodded.

 

I should tell them.

 

"Sooyoung...where's Yuri?" I asked getting up. "He's at the SM building," He said and looked at me in the eye, "Right now I'm going to assume something good didn't happen last night."

 

"Not good at all. I'll tell you everything later when we're all together. Let's go to the SM building, Donghae hyung is probably there."

 

 

We got there as Yuri was about to exit. "What are you guys doing here?" He asked.

"We need to talk. Where's Hae hyung?" I asked quickly."I don't know where he is but I know he's somewhere in here," He responded.

"Damn it," I cursed, "Let's go look for him."

 

 

AUTHOR POV

 

After looking for a few minutes the three ran into Donghae in the hall.

 

 

"What are you all doing here?" Donghae asked. "Talk. Now," Aiden responded and dragged him into the empty practice room.

 

 

"What's going on?" Yuri asked as soon as Aiden shut the door. He slowly turned and walked toward them.

 

"Last night someone called me and told me that they were going to kill me. I already knew that...but before the call somone threw a rock that crashed through my window," He said looking at the three men standing in front of him, "I called the police. There were no prints. They even checked outside. Nothing was found."

 

Anger rose up in Donghae. 

 

"They should've checked more," He said, "Did they even track down the number?" 

"It was a private number hyung," Aiden said firmly. "Aiden, this is starting to get a little serious now. I think you should come live with one of us," Sooyoung said, "It'd be safer." 

 

"No. I'm not putting any of you in danger," Aiden said looking, "If he found out where I live, he'll find out where you do."

"Aiden, we're going to protect you even if we have to die," Yuri said. 

"No one is dying for me or because of me. If anyone one is going to die it's going to be me."

 

"No one is going to die," Donghae replied angrily.

 

"Just face the ing facts," Aiden said, "This guy, whoever the hell he is, wants me dead bad. He's good. He found out where my house is and nobody knows where I live other than you guys, Taeyeon, and Jessica. He even sent down men to beat me down."

 

"What?" Donghae asked, "He sent down people to beat you?"

"Don't bother about it." 

 

"You're my little brother," He said, "How can you tell me not to bother about it?"

"Hyung just forget about it!" Aide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter