Apologies

Lone House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon POV:

The man that has been on my mind for a while is now working with my company. Aiden Liu is my prince charming...my knight in shining armor perhaps? I feel like its fate that we're meeting again. First I bumped into him and now he's working with the company. I may get to see him more now. Seeing a handsome man like that everyday will not  be a problem for me at all.

"Taeyeon Unnie...why are you smiling like that?" Seohyun asked breaking my train of thought. 

"Smiling like what?"

"You're smiling creepily...it's scary."

Was I really smiling creepily?

"So you guys," Tiffany said interrupting the conversation, "What do you think of Aiden?"

"He looks handsome," Yoona said smiling.

The rest of the members agreed. All but Sunny of course since she already has Choi Sooyoung.

"What about you Taeyeon?" She asked.

I swallowed. What do I say?

"H-he looks nice," I stuttered. 

Stupid! Why the heck did I stutter? Are they going to notice now?

"Looks like someone likes him," Hyoyeon teased.

"What?!" I exclaimed, "I do not!"

"Ooh, Kim Taeyeon you DO like him don't you?" Tiffany asked.

"No I don't," I said firmly, "Stop the teasing." 

"Whatever you say leader," Hyoyeon said and they went back to spazzing about him.

 

Sooyoung POV: 

Where the heck is he? 

I wandered around and saw Aiden looking at Sulli. Oh ...not now.

"Did you find-"

"Choi Jinri...it's been a while hasn't it?" Aiden asked.

"," I said, "He got to her before we did."

I heard Yuri mumbling behind me.  "He's definitely going to have a mood change."

"Hey maybe he won't," I said, "We'll see what happens."

"Oppa," Sulli said to him.

"Oppa," I heard someone call. 

I turned around and saw Sunny running toward me. I smiled and hugged her.

"Hi baby," She said and pecked my cheek.

I wrapped my arms around her small waist and smiled.

"What are we watching?"

Yuri and I pointed to where Aiden and Sulli were. She nodded understanding the situation right now. If we only didn't lose him in the first place he wouldn't be seeing her right now.

"I'm sorry...I'm going to excuse myself," Aiden said and went to the bathroom. I sighed as I watched him walk away. 

"I'm telling you he's going to sulk for a few days," Yuri said sitting in the chair next to me. Aiden...we'll help as much as we can in order for your happiness.

"He's most likely going to pile himself in work...but..."

"But?" Yuri and Sunny asked in unison. "We're going to prevent that from happening and make him interact with the SM artists to get to know them better."

I saw Yuri smiling. "And there is one person we know that can help us," Yuri said and we both looked at Sunny. 

"I'll make him interact with my members," She said smiling. I hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek. 

"This plan will go well," I said smiling evilly. I felt someone hit my head.

"Stop smiling like that dude...it's creepy."

"Yah Oppa!" Sunny scolded, "Don't hit his precious head." She kissed the spot where he hit me gently. "Does it feel better Soo?" 

I nodded and smiled. 

"Aish...I can't be around you two," Yuri said and shivered, "Too many goosebumps."  I laughed at his remark. 

"When you get a girlfriend you'll be like us." He just shook his head and walked away. 

 

Yuri POV: 

I was heading toward Aiden when I bumped into someone. 

"I'm sorry," I said and looked up to see a beautiful girl. 

"It was my fault Mr..."

"Yuri...Kwon Yuri...I work for Aiden and I'm his friend." She smiled brightly. I felt my heart skip a beat. Damn...Sooyoung, he was right. 

"I'm Jessica Jung," The girl said smiling. I smiled back.

"Well it was nice meeting you Ms. Jung." 

"Just call me Jessica," She said, "We're probably going to see each other more." 

I smiled and nodded as she walked away. 

Wait...why was I walking over here again? ...OH...Aiden, where is he?

"Aiden," I called out when I saw him. He turned in his seat and saw me. He said something to Sooman and came to me. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter