Break Down

Lone House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aiden POV: 

I was about to sit down on my bed when one of the pictures on my shelf fell face down. I went over to pick it up. I noticed a small bit of paper sticking out. Taking out the back of the frame I took out the note and unfolded it.

'Oppa! It's me. Your one and only Princess Krystal. When you find this not that means we're married now ^^. I'll never leave you as long as we live Yeobo. I will love you and you only. Well I'll love our children too :P. Bye honey.

-Krystal LIU-'

My vision got blurry from the tears. I slowly picked up the picture to see what it was. She was smiling brightly while she made a heart shape with her hands. I slammed my fists against the wall.

"God damn it Krystal," I said through gritted teeth as the tears flowed down my cheek, "God damn it!" I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder.

"Oppa." I turned around and saw Jessica. She hugged me tightly. I could't hold it in anymore. I wrapped my arms around her waist and cried into her shoulder. 

"Just let it out," She said in a gentle tone.

"Krystal," I said in between sobs, "Krystal."

 

Jessica POV: 

I was sitting on the couch in his room. His head was in my lap and he was fast asleep. I his hair softly.

"I wish you'd stop making yourself suffer." I sighed and went to move his hand. He held on tightly.

"Krystal...don't go." "Shh, it's okay oppa," I said. He mumbled something else but i couldn't hear. He let go of my hand and kept silent for the rest of the time.

I heard his phone ringing in his pocket. Must be Yuri. I reached in and brought out his phone. It was Yuri calling.

"Hello?" I said quietly.

"Where's Aiden?" He asked. I looked down at the sleeping Aiden. "He's asleep," I said. He didn't say anything.

"Still there?" "Yeah, did anything happen?" He asked. 

"Yes, I'll tell you later," I said. "Alright I'm coming to get you." "I'm in Aiden's room right now."

"Ok, I'll see you in 10 minutes." He hung up and I put his phone back into his pocket.

 

Yuri came into the room and looked at me. "Why don't you go outside? I'll get him up onto his bed," He said and got Aiden's arm around his shoulder. I stood up and went down.

 

He was driving me back to the dorm. "What happened?" He asked.

 

"Oppa, it's okay."

"No, nothing is okay," He said, "I lost my happiness to some piece of guy 3 years ago. You don't understand...no one does! I was going to propose to her that day but she got killed. The guilt I feel gets heavier and heavier each and everytime I think about it. Why didn't he just take me instead?!" 

My eyes watered as he said that.

"I'm...I'm sorry," I said in a hushe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter