Remember

Lone House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri POV: 

"Do you know where I can find Jessica?" I asked the boy Kai. "Jessica Noona? I think she's on her schedule." He scratched the back of his head. "Why?" 

I cursed under my breath. "I need to talk to her. Thanks for helping." I ran out of the building and went into my car. 

Sunny....Sunny, ah, there she is. I pressed my finger against her name on the touch screen of my phone. It rang a couple of times before she answered.

"Hello?" "Are you all on your schedule together?" 

"Yeah, why do you ask?" She said in a curious tone. "Can you text me where you are? I need to talk to one of you." 

"Alright, I'll do that now. Bye." She hung up and I recieved the text a few seconds later. 

"Thank you Lee Sunkyu," I said to myself as I started the car.

 

Jessica POV:

I was sitting on the couch in the waiting room playing games on my phone. 

"Jessica?" I looked up and saw Yuri standing there. "Hi Oppa," I said smiling. He flashed a faint smile. "I need to talk to you." 

"Ok go ahead," I said putting my phone down. "Privately," He said in a flat tone. I stood up and followed him out of the room. 

 

We went into an empty room and sat down across from each other. We said nothing to each other for 3 minutes.

"I heard you got in an accident over a year ago," He said breaking the silence. I looked up at him.

"Yeah I did. How did you know?" He leaned back in the chair and shrugged. "I heard people talking but tell me, you don't remember a few things right?" I nodded.

"I've tried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter