Stopping So Hee

Living with my brother

So Hee went to Taecyeon's home. After the dinner at her home, they often met. So Hee had already tried something, but to her it seemed like it wasn't enough to separate you and Jay. She needed Taecyeon's help, if that succeeded, everything would be perfect for her. When she arrived, he wasn't there and she was upset. She waited in front of the door for almost half an hour. Taecyeon got back to his home with a girl, So Hee didn't knew who it was. Taecyeon seemed annoyed to saw her. He explained to the girl that So Hee was one of his friend, the girl greeted So Hee, but she didn't greeted back. Taecyeon opened the door and let So Hee got inside as he went back to his car to drive the girl back to her home. When he came back, So Hee was angry.

 

So Hee : who is this girl ? what are you doing with her ?

Taecyeon : she's one of my childhood friend

So Hee : was it a date just now ?

Taecyeon : of course it was, I know that she's interested in me for a while, I have the right to be happy too

So Hee : you could be happier with ~~~~, you just need to help me, I'm sure you can charm her, and that would be perfect. You could her boyfriend, and I could be with Jay Oppa

Taecyeon : you better stop dreaming So Hee-ah, I won't do this, I admit that my feelings for ~~~~ are still existing, but I want her to be happy. And Jay is the right one for her, if she loves him, then they have to be together. How can you be so selfish ?

So Hee : you're such a stupid boy !! I can't believe that you just give up like this

Taecyeon : I've never thought that you could be like this, I hope you'll change. You better look around you and you'll find a man who truly loves you instead of breaking a couple

So Hee : what do you mean ? 

Taecyeon : can't you see how Jun Ho acts towards you ? when everyone is mad at you, he had always been the one that defend you. You're hurting yourself by trying to separate Jay and ~~~~, because it's useless. You're also hurting Jun Ho.

 

So Hee was shocked. She never thought that Jun Ho could be in love with her, she realized that Taecyeon was right, she was too selfish. She just left, and when she was at home, she opened her photo album, in the first, they were only photos of Jun Ho and her. She didn't knew why, but she felt sad. Her eyes got teary as she was staring at one photo. It had been taken on her birthday party, Jun Ho had written on it.

 

'So Hee, you're my wonderful best friend. Today, you're 19. You look pretty with these clothes on. I love it, promise me to always be this sweet and nice to people... With love ^^ JunHo'

 

She remembered that they liked to played together, and also danced.

 

A tear ran down her cheek, she realized how stupid she could be. Meeting Jay had changed her so much, she felt guilty towards you, Jay, Jun Ho but also herself. She went to his home, she needed to apologized for what she did. Jun Ho was surprised to saw her, So Hee didn't said anything and just hugged him. Jun Ho hugged her tightly and she whispered.

 

So Hee : mianhaeyo Oppa ~ I didn't wanted to hurt you, I hope you can forgive me and that we can be like before

Jun Ho : you don't need to be sorry So Hee-ah, I understand that you was jealous and wanted to have a guy like Jay Hyung, but you have to behave, he loves someone else and you should accept him

So Hee : I just realized that I was only attracted by him, because he's handsome and nice. But, I'm not in love with him, I feel.... like I wasn't myself

Jun Ho : really ?

So Hee : nae, tomorrow I'll apologize to ~~~~ for what I did, but now I just want to be with you. Oppa, forgive me please

Jun Ho : I forgive you So Hee-ah

 

He looked in her eyes, she was smiling brightly. It was the first time that her heart beated so fast....