Jealousy

Living with my brother

On the next day, you went with Jay to the practice room, it was big. There was Woo Young and Jun Ho.

 

You loved to watch them dancing, especially Jay, he was very y. But this time, you were a bit dissapointed because So Hee was there too. She was Jun Ho's friend and when she knew that Jay danced with them, she told Jun Ho that she wanted to come too. You found fangirling when Jay did this movement.

 

So Hee clapped her hands and shouted his name. You looked down because that made you upset. So Hee didn't mind you, all the boys knew that you were a bit mad and jealous. Jun Ho sat in front of you as So Hee got up to go closer to Jay. When you saw her whispering something into his ear you felt sad, you knew that he was yours and only loved you but you didn't liked to see a girl this close to her. You were about to got up and yelled at So Hee but Jun Ho hold your hand to stop you, he told you to calm down, he said it in a whisper so no one would hear. He smiled at you and Jay thanked her before walking to you. Woo Young was near So Hee, and she gave him a questioning look when Jay hugged you. She wondered if something was wrong. You were just jealous but you found stupid and hugged Jay back. You facepalmed and told Jay to continue dancing. So Hee sat back next to you and the three guys worked hard again. Jay was looking at you while dancing, he winked at you when he did a y move. So Hee noticed it and thought that something was weird, she didn't knew about your relationship, she thought that you were his sister. She asked you if something was wrong with you earlier, you just answered that everything was alright. She didn't believed you, but she also didn't care about you, so she concentrate back on the guys, well on Jay. You thought that the three was very good. Jun Ho who had a crush on So Hee was jealous to see that she only looked at Jay. Then, he did some hard breakdance movements to catched her attention, and it worked. Jay and Woo Young stop dancing and Jun Ho gave his best to please her, he knew that she loved Super Junior, and finished by doing a movement of this group.

 

Everybody was amazed, it was the first time that Jun Ho did this. Of course, he worked a lot for it, but before he always failed. He felt proud, until So Hee asked if Jay was able to be something like this, it was like she only saw him. You and Jun Ho sighed at the same time. Jay understood why you were like this and told So Hee that Jun Ho was better for those moves, the truth was that he didn't wanted to stayed longer there, you knew that you were jealous and upset, usually you enjoyed coming with him and fangirling on his dance, but today you didn't made any comments on him, you didn't talked. Jay said that he was tired and wanted to go back home, you got up and walked outside emotionless, he ran after you and hugged you from behind. The air outside of the room was fresh, and in Jay's embrace, you always felt good. Once again, you facepalmed. You were too jealous, but you knew that the reason why you were jealous was because So Hee was a very pretty girl, you were scared that Jay would fall for her, and also because it seemed like she only cared about Jay even though she knew that he wasn't single.

Inside, So Hee stared at both of you, Jun Ho told her that he also had to drove her home. 

 

So Hee : Jay Oppa, and mm what's her name again ?

Jun Ho : ~~~~

So Hee : they seem so close, it feels weird for brother and sister

Woo Young : I also thought that it's weird, it's rare for something like this to happened, but they were lucky 

So Hee : what do you mean ?

Woo Young : don't you know about their relationship ?

So Hee : I don't

Jun Ho : Jay and ~~~~ are together, they'll get married soon, you know that she was in the same orphanage as you, they discovered the truth and stop hiding their love 

So Hee : ~~~~ is Oppa's fiance ?

Woo Young : that's it, I wonder what would have happened if they never knew that they aren't real siblings

Jun Ho : I think that she would be with Taecyeon

Woo Young : I heard that he came back here, and he's still in love with ~~~~

Jun Ho : let's go meet him tomorrow

 

The boys agreed on the hour they would go to Taecyeon. So Hee listened to them, she was eager to meet this man, she thought that if this Taecyeon loved you so he could helped her. In her life, she always had what she wanted, and this time her target was Jay. She had a huge crushed on him since she was only a child. 

During this time, you and Jay were walking to a restaurant, he wanted to made you feel better. It was nice to go out with your boyfriend. You felt proud and you knew that many girls was jealous of you. Before going to the restaurant, you changed your clothes. Now, you were wearing a short dress, and Jay complimentated you a lot.

 

Outside, the air was good and nice. You went to a elegant restaurant, the place looked nice. But you felt simple compared to the other women. They were all wearing something y and their make up was beautiful. Your clothes was cute and you had some light make up, Jay noticed that you mentally compared yourself to the other. And he told you that you didn't needed to do this, because you were a very pretty girl with your own style. After eating, he took a white box. He asked you to guess what was inside before opening it. Based on the box's side, you thought that it might be a necklace. When you opened it, you found out that you were right, the jewelry was very beautiful. He winked and told you how much he loved you. This moment together made you forget about the bad time of the day.