Taecyeon

Living with my brother

As expected, Jay woke up first. He prepared the breakfast and watched TV until you'll be awake. Your eyes had opened slowly, you rubbed them. You were still sleepy, but the light of the sun prevent you from sleeping longer. You turned your face to Jay's side in the bed and saw something on his pillow. You took it and found a photo of your sleeping face, there was some saliva near your mouth. Instinctively, you touched the same placed and wiped the saliva. You sat on the bed and many other photos were around you. All was about you with a weird face, the sleeping one, the yawning one, the shocked one, etc... Jay was very crazy to kept all those. You got up and walked to the lounge, he didn't hear you coming because he was listening to music with his headphones. You saw the glass of orange juice on the table and took it, you slowly went behind him and pour the juice on his head. He got up and shivered, when he looked at you with a shocked face, you took the photo. That was your daily life, you always played trick on each other, but it was funny and brought you closer. 

This day, Jay went to practice breakdance with some friends. You went to see some wedding dress with Hye Kyo. Once you reached the shop, you saw someone who look familiar to you, he looked like Taecyeon, but you thought that it wasn't him because he left Korea a while ago. As usual, you looked at the dress and explained to the seller what kind of dress you would like to wear. She went away from some times and the man from earlier passed near you, you saw his face and didn't doubt anymore, it was Taecyeon. You didn't know how to act, then you decided to ignored him and acted like everything was normal. The seller came back with the dress, and Hye Kyo was excited, she told you to try it so you went to the fitting room.

You fixed the dress and walked out of the fitting room, Hye Kyo was amazed and let out a little fangirling sound, she was proud. You thought that it was a perfect dress, you smiled and look at yourself in the mirror. Then, you saw someone standing not so far from Hye Kyo.

 

Taecyeon : you look very pretty, ~~~~, like a princess

You : gomawo Oppa ~

Taecyeon : so, you'll get married right ?

Hye Kyo : nae, she's my daughter-in-law

Taecyeon : wait, ~~~~, isn't this woman your mom ?

You : she isn't Oppa, it's complicate to explain

Taecyeon : so, it means that the one you loved from the start is... Jay ?

You : nae, it's him

Taecyeon : woow I want to know more about this, would you mind going to the restaurant with me ? I'm alone today, and it's been a while, maybe we can talk like friends

Hye Kyo : go on ~~~~

 

You took off the dress slowly. You were a bit stressful, you didn't know how to acted in front of him. The last moment you had together was when you rejected him. You got out with him and walked to his car. Hye Kyo went in yours and got back home. You felt uneasy, but Taecyeon was nice to you and that made you comfortable.

 

At first, you talked about random things. Taecyeon told you that after what happened, he went to USA. He had an aunt there, so he stayed with her, her husband and their son. He had a good time, he also told you which place he had visited. Then, he asked you where you wanted to go for your honeymoon, and that how you began to talked about Jay. He told you that Jeju Island wasn't bad for this kind of trip, but you wanted to visit Taiwan or Thailand. These countries always attracted you, then, Taecyeon wanted to know how you and Jay got together. You told him that you've always been in love with Jay, but never dare confess because you were "brother and sister". You also explained how you met this woman who revealed the truth. Taecyeon congratulated you for the wedding. He said that he was single and didn't wanted to be in a relationship now, because sometimes it hurts. You knew that he was talking about you and you felt uneasy again. You stayed there for a while, then Taecyeon drove you home. Jay was already back and stared at you by the window. He looked at you and shivered when he recognized Taecyeon. He walked out and came near you.

 

Jay : Taecyeon ? it's been a while

Taecyeon : right Hyung, it's nice to see the two of you again

 

You asked him to got inside and you made some tea. Taecyeon stayed for about 1 hour, when he left Jay asked you what you talked about, and where you went. You noticed that he was jealous, but continued to explain. You felt proud to make him jealous, but you didn't wanted him to be scared then, you hugged him and he kissed your lips softly. You both trusted each other and that was why your couple was a great one. You hoped that Taecyeon had forgotten his feelings for you, and also that So Hee won't tried to charm Jay. You had a date with Jay, and it was very good. When you got back home, he helped you cooked, well helped is not really what he was doing. You were cooking as he hugged your waist from behind. After the dinner, you and Jay watched a movie and had a good time together.