The babies

Living with my brother

It was your 7th month of pregnancy. Your lives had been perfect since your wedding. It was wonderful, you've never felt so happy in your whole life. Your tummy had grown, you felt more pain sometimes. Jay worried a lot about you, he hoped that your pregnancy wasn't too hard and that you could bear with it. He liked to caressed your tummy, he felt the babies moving inside. Now, it was sure, you carried twins. Today, you had to go to the doctor in order to do a echography. Jay wanted to go with you, it was the first time. When you were in the room and that the doctor used ultrasound on you, Jay's heart beated faster as he felt proud to be a father. When it was finished, he focused on the baby's picture. You felt glad to saw him acted this way, you was sure that he would be a very good father. Anyway, you were nervous, you thought that one child was hard to raise, but two was even more difficult. The doctor had told you that the babies was two boys. 

 

Two months later, you were alone at your home when you felt dizzy and the pain in your stomach was hard. You rubbed it and tried to relieve the pain. Unfortunately, it didn't worked. Jay wasn't there and you worried, you laid on the bed and didn't moved anymore. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath, you felt better. Jay came back and searched for you, he walked to the bedroom and sat next to you, asking if everything was alright. You just nooded but he knew that you lied. He decided to took you at the hospital, once you were there, the doctor gave you a room and asked Jay to brought some clothes for you because you needed to stay there for a while. He brought those stuff on the same day. You were alone in the room, and your tummy hurted. You called the nurses and when Jay got back, you had difficulties because of the pains. You thought that two babies was enough, being pregnant was fine but giving birth was harder. According to the doctor, you were ready to gave birth, it hurted so much. You let out a cry when the nurses took you to the operating room. Jay got inside with you and hold your hand tightly, you felt bad because of the pain, but Jay's actions made you felt better. He was breathing in and out deeply as if he was the one who was about to gave birth. It took a long time because the first baby got out, when you felt it you took another deep breath. Jay was so glad as he looked at the first baby, you pushed again, harder and tightened your grip on Jay's hand which made him gasp and the doctor told you that the head of the second child could be seen. You smiled and pushed again, you felt tired and you had some sweat on your forehead, Jay wiped those and smiled as he encouraged you. Soon, the second child got out too, you sighed and closed your eyes. You felt so tired, Jay pecked your nose and told you that you were the strongest girl he knew and that he was proud of you. Then, you decided to choose the names. Jay decided to called the first one Jae Hwa and you named the second Jae Sun.

 

Some weeks had passed and you got back to your new home. You left the apartment because it was too small for the 4 of you. In your bedroom, there was a big photos of your two cuties.

 

Some agreed to say that they looked like you, other said that it was exactly Jay when he was a child. You thought that they looked like Jay but maybe they will have your personality. You were right before, Jay was a very sweet and good daddy. You also tried to be a good mother, according to Hye Kyo, who helped you, you were a good one, but you just needed to be more confident. The babies was asleep and you looked at them, you felt so glad to have them, even though it hurted you a lot when you gave birth, but it was for a good reason. Jay hugged you from behind and said.

 

Jay : Tonight we have to go out, Eomma is willing to come here and look after Jae Sun and Jae Hwa. Tonight, it's going to be all about us. It's our anniversary already and I want to celebrate it.

You : it sounds very good Oppa ~ we'll do this

Jay : Saranghae ~~~~, I've never been so happy in my whole life

You : Nado Saranghae Jay Oppa, thank you for being with me, being mine, my wonderful husband

Jay : You're the best person in this world ~~~~

 

He leaned closer while looking in your eyes. Even if you were now used to it, your heart still beated faster each time he got closer to you. Your lips were inch away from each other, and you were about to close the gap when Jae Sun woke up and cried. Jay giggled and took him, you went to the kitchen to made some milk, soon Jay Hwa had also woke up. You were an happy couple with two cutes children. Everytime you stared at Jay taking care of the baby it made you thought about your relationship at the start. You saw one another as siblings, and now, you were married to the man you always loved, and you had two beautiful children... According to you, life was unexpected, but you felt glad that Jay loved you back and that you were happy.... together :)

 

------------ END -------------

 

Thanks for reading ~

Hope that the sequel was good enough....

Maillie :*