Wedding day

Living with my brother

Some days later it was the great day, finally you were going to officially became Jay's wife. Your tummy had grown a bit, well now all your friends and other people thought that you might be pregnant. You put your dress on and caressed your tummy, you remembered the day when you told your parents about the baby. You were stressed, you took a tea before going, tea and Jay's kisses were your support each time you felt stressed. When you arrived at your parent's house, well his parents, Hye Kyo panicked, Jay had told her about what So Hee did and how you react, but after he didn't told her that you had forgiven him. She thought that you didn't wanted to get married anymore, seeing her like this made you laughed and you felt better, even though you were still a bit stressed, but Jay was right, you were going to got married so your parents wouldn't be mad. However, Hye Kyo and Seung Heon was very happy, Jae Suk was proud because he was right, and Sang Hyun kept on touching your tummy.

You were standing in front of the mirror, lost in your thoughts when Hye Kyo came inside. She was amazed by your dress, she had already saw you with this, but now, with your beautiful bun and make up, you were prettier. You smiled brightly but Hye Kyo knew that you were nervous, she could felt it. Jay was also getting ready.

 

Soon, the time for the ceremony arrived. You got teary eyes as you walked closer to Jay, he winked at you and your heart beated faster. He grabbed your hand and you felt better, you weren't nervous anymore, it was like everything had disappeared, they were only you and your man. The ceremony passed fast, and soon you were newlyweds. When he kissed your lips, you heard everyone clapped their hands. So Hee was also here, she was smiling. Two days earlier, she came at your home and she apoloized. She also told you how Taecyeon helped her realized that what she did was bad, and how she got to know about Jun Ho's feeling. Jun Ho was standing next to her as she looked at you sharing a kiss. He wanted to do the same with her but he can't, So Hee wasn't in love with him yet, but she was glad to have him and had realized that Jun Ho was very important to her, she accepted to had some dates with him. Jun Ho tried his best in order to charm this girl, he really loved her. Jay gave him some advices. So Hee was now shy in front of Jay, she didn't dare to said anything, but you were nice to her and had forgiven her so she was at ease with you, but she avoided Jay and that made you and Jun Ho glad. Jay carried you to walk out of the church. You both looked very happy. Later on the day, you had a wedding party with your family and friend. Jay sang for you. He had written the song by himself and it was called "Star", you were fangirling as he sang. You felt proud, you were very lucky to have a man like him by your side. It was the best day of your life, knowing that you would always be with him, as his wife, that made you happy and some tears fell. He noticed it and hugged you while singing. You felt good in his arms, that was very good. You had a very good day, when he stopped singing everybody was amazed, by your couple but also by Jay's talent. Then, Jun Ho and Woo Young began to danced, So Hee really appreciated Jun Ho's dance this time, she realized how good he was and that made her felt proud. She saw two girls fangirling on him and she got closer to heard what they were whispering. One was admiring his looks and the other loved his dancing skills. She told them that she was happy to have a boyfriend like him, the two girls looked at her with jealous face. She smirked, those girls went away and he heard them saying that So Hee was lucky to had Jun Ho. He walked towards her and you saw them got away together, holding hands. Jay noticed what you were looking at and turned your face to him as he pecked your lips.

 

Jay : jealous of So Hee ?

You : mwo ? of course I'm not, I have an awesome husband and no one is better than him

Jay : it's because this husband try his best to please you

You : I'm very proud to have you hubby

Jay : I am too. We've been through weirds things, right ? First, we didn't dare talked about our feelings because we've thought that we were brother and sister, and then, So Hee tried to separate us

You : you're right, but you're my husband, now and forever. It won't change...

Jay : I've waited this for so long, it was hard to be in love with you and be afraid that I would lose you

You : You won't lose me babe, I'm all yours

 

He leaned closer and pecked your lips. After having dinner, Jay carried you in a bridal style and you went to the hotel.

 

When you arrived, you got special treatment because you were newlyweds. Jay carried you to the bedroom, the bed was big and there were roses petals and champagne. The bedroom was so beautiful, you've never to a better hotel than this. Moreover, Jay was with you and it made the moment even more perfect. He laid you on the bed and pecked your lips. You sat down and he took the cups and bottel. However, he poured only one cup, you weren't allowed to drink alcohol. You tried to let him drink a bit but he didn't wanted, he said that the baby's health was important. After this, he hugged you on the bed and talk to you sweetly. About an hour later, you fell asleep. He took some photos of your sleeping face and fell asleep as well.