A surprise

Living with my brother

You were with the doctor and Jay...

 

Doc : I just want to say, Congratulations you're going to be parents

You : omo i-is it true ?

Jay : ~~~~ do you think that the doc will lie to us ? 

 

He put his hand on your tummy, he was proud and smiled widely.

 

Jay : but, are those stomachache normal ?

Doc : we're not sure about this, but it seems like you will have twins, that's what may have provoked these pain, I let you alone now, I have some work to do

Jay : thank you ~~~~, so much

You : waeyo ?

Jay : thanks for being with me, and to give me our little baby

You : all the pleasure is for me babe, but...

Jay : what ?

You : I wonder how our parents will react, we're not married yet

Jay ; aigoo Jagiya, you don't need to worry, I'm sure that they will be happy

You : you're right, we should tell them

Jay : when ?

You : mm tomorrow, now I just want to go out and enjoy the day with you

Jay : that's perfect babe, I'll go and ask the doctor when you can leave

 

Later, you were back at your home. You needed to take a shower before hanging out. You put a jeans and a cute shirt on. You looked pretty and young, you felt weird knowing that you carried a baby. Jay was very happy, you both forgot about the events of the last day, you only focused on your happiness, the wedding and the little human being who was in you. Jay took you to the cinema. You decided to watched "Chilling Romance". You loved the main actor. Jay said that everytime you watched a movie, it was for the actor but not the story itself. You knew that it was true, you liked to see this jealous side of Jay. He was cute, during the movie, you were fangirling each time the actor was seen. Jay wanted to took revenge, so everytime he saw the lead actress, he kept on saying that she was a pretty girl with good acting skill. That got you jealous and when he was about to say this for the 10th time, you covered his mouth. He your hand and you made a disgusted face as you wiped your hand on his shirt. You were like two childrens, but it was good to felt like this again. After the movie, you went to an ice cream shop. 

It was the first time that you bought this kind of ice cream. You were amazed, Jay was rubbing his hands like he was about to attack those food. You laughed at his childishness. You walked in the city and bought some stuffs before going back home.