A lie

Living with my brother

This day, you had to go to the shop so you could tried your wedding dress. You felt happy and your stomach was better now. When you were about to go, Jay was sleeping, you left a post it near him and you kissed his lips. You went to the city by taxi because it wasn't so far, and you were too lazy to drive. 

When Jay woke up and found your message, he smiled like an idiot. It was written : 'Babe, I'm going to try the dress, I'm eager to marry you, I'm going to be perfect for you... Love, your soon-to-be wife, ~~~~'

He was also eager to marry you, he imagined how pretty you could be with a wedding dress. But the most important was that you would be his wife, and he would got you pregnant, if you weren't already. He thought again about what Jae Suk said. He decided to buy pregnancy test for you. When he was ready to got out, he got a text message from So Hee. She asked him to come because she felt scared, she was at her home. Jay thought for a while, maybe was it a lie ? Anyway, he decided to go there. When he arrived, So Hee was waiting for him, she only wore a short and y babydoll. All the guys would have gone crazy to see her like this, but Jay thought that it wasn't appropriate when someone would come at your home. He got inside, the lounge was messy, many things was on the floor, one of the couch reversed. He gave her a questioning look and she said that she had been robbed. At first, Jay didn't wanted to believed, she said that she had called the police but didn't wanted to wait for them, and since she knew him more than the other guy and that he was very nice maybe he could with her until the police arrived. Jay trusted her and sat on the couch after put it back in his initial position. So Hee walked closer to him ily, she whispered near her ear that maybe she didn't needed the police anymore, because she felt safe with him, Jay knew that he had taken the wrong desicion, she sat on her laps, facing him. He told her that he didn't wanted to be with her, that he had to go. But she won't move.

During this time, you just finished fitting and you felt tired so you was waiting for a cab, in order to get back home. Jun Ho was in his car and saw you standing there, he came near you and told you to got in. He was willing to took you home but before he had to go to So Hee's home because he had to gave her something. When he parked near her house, you said that you will wait inside, Jun Ho forgot to took his phone. When he got in, he shivered, he felt sad for you, seeing So Hee and Jay like this. As So Hee was surprised, Jay pushed her away.

 

Jay : It's not what you think Jun Ho, I really love ~~~~, this girl is very annoying

Jun Ho : I- I.... what are you doing here ?

Jay : she lied to me ! she called me and ...

You : Jun Ho Oppa, your phone kept on ringing....... Jay ? why are you here ?

Jay : let me explain please, it's not what you think, I didn't do anything

You : you didn't, but you were about to....

 

You felt weak, you can't finished your sentence, you felt dizzy and then........ nothing, it was dark, you fainted. Jay ran to you and called your name, you didn't move. He felt afraid, he carried you and turned to So Hee.

 

Jay : If something happen to her, I'll never forgive you, your life will be worst than hell

 

He drove to the hospital, Jun Ho stood there, in front of So Hee. He didn't know what to think. Because of his feelings for So Hee, he can't believed that she had planned to took Jay at her home and act like this. However, he also knew that Jay really loved you and that he wasn't able to cheat on you. He sat on the couch, he was sad, hurt and didn't know what to do. So Hee realized that you may left Jay after this, all she needed was to acted like she was an innocent girl. She sat beside Jun Ho and put her hand on his back, she apologized with a sweet voice, saying that she can't resist to Jay's charm. Jun Ho was smart, and didn't wanted to let her influence his judment. He was ready to believed Jay, he knew him for such a long time, they were like brother. He knew that Jay had never been interested in other girls, even though you weren't his girlfriend at this time. Jay had always wanted to be with you and no one else. He apologized and went to the hospital.

When you woke up, Jay was sitting next to the bed. You were weak and looked around, it was an hospital room. Slowly, you remembered what you just saw.

 

You : get out 

Jay : ~~~~ ? I'm happy you woke up Jagiya, we need to speak

You : just get out Jay, I don't want to talk to you right now, I don't know what to think, I need to be alone

 

Jun Ho arrived at this moment, he took a deep breath before getting in. 

 

Jun Ho : ~~~~, please let me explain

You : no ! I just want to be alone, just get out

Jay : don't be like this ~~~~, I beg you, listen to me

You : waeyo ? you can go and play with this girl, I don't care, just let me alone

 

Jay hold your hand, you let him but looked away. You've never been cold to him and his heart was broken, but yours too. You wanted to trust him, but he was there, at her house, he seemed at ease and she was only wearing a babydoll. Jay wasn't forced to stayed with So Hee, but he did. You hoped that nothing happened between them, you felt sad and hurt. You needed to be alone, to think about all this. The guys didn't wanted you to be annoyed so they got out. You heard the sound of high heels, So Hee had came. You could heard her saying.

 

So Hee : Jay Oppa, I need to talk to you