So Hee's crush

Living with my brother

On the next day, you went out with Jay. He took you to the park, and Sang Hyun was with you.

He was holding your hand and didn't wanted to let Jay touch you. He looked so cute, Jay was glad to be with the two of you, imagining having his own family with you, seeing you carrying his baby. He thought that if you were pregnant you would look amazing, with a big tummy. But he understood that you wanted to take some time before founding a family. He was ready to wait, he already waited so long to have you, now that you were his soon-to-be wife, he would do anything for you. You were a bit cold and Sang Hyun hugged you in order to warm you up. Then, a group of girls passed by you and one of them stopped and stared at Jay. He didn't noticed it, but you did, and you wondered who she was. After a few seconds, she smiled brightly and walked to him even paying attention to Sang Hyun and you.

 

So Hee : Annyeonghaseyo ~ Jae Beom Oppa, right ?

Jay : yes, it's me, and you are ?

So Hee : Ahn So Hee, don't you remember me ?

Jay : So Hee... mm.... no, sorry, but let me introduce Sang Hyun and 

So Hee : ~~~~, I already know her, annyeong ~ 

You : annyeong ~

Jay : do you know each other ?

So Hee : well, I don't know much about her, but I've been raised in the same orphanage

Jay : oh now I remember, it's you... So Hee, nice to meet you again

So Hee : the pleasure is for me Oppa, you didn't changed, you're still very handsome 

Sang Hyun : Noona, I need to pee

You : aigoo ~ I'll be back Oppa

 

You walked to the toilet while carrying Sang Hyun. You were suspecting something bad, you hoped that So Hee won't try to do something, Sang Hyun noticed that you were lost in your thoughts and he even guessed what you were thinking, he said 'Hyung loves you, Noona'. That made you felt better and you kissed his cheek before getting in the toilet.

During this time, So Hee was still with Jay.

 

So Hee : it's been a while, I'm very happy to see you here

Jay : I am glad too, it's always nice to find people that you didn't saw for a long time. What are you doing here ?

So Hee : I'm with some friends, what about you ?

Jay : I'm here with my little brother-in-law and ~~~~

So Hee : your brother-in-law ? where is he ? so, it means that you have a girlfriend

Jay : I have one, it's the little boy that you just saw

So Hee : oh, he's very cute, I think that his sister should be pretty, she's lucky to have you, I should admit that I'm quite jealous

Jay : You don't need to be, I'm sure that you can find a good man, you're also pretty and nice, don't worry

So Hee : I don't worry about it, but I've only been interested in you, since I was a child, you were so nice and sweet to me

Jay : I was nice and sweet to everyone

So Hee : that's right Oppa, but since then, I had a crush on you

Jay : but.... you didn't saw me for a long time 

So Hee : I didn't say that this crush still exist, just that I had one

Jay : oh nice

So Hee : what if I still crush on you ?

Jay : I'll be quite sad, because you're a good girl so you can find a nice man, but I don't think that it can be me

So Hee : why not ?

Jay : because I already love someone

So Hee : it's too sad, but I shouldn't give up right ? you always told me to fight for the things I want

Jay : well, I don't know what to say

So Hee : don't worry, I'm only kidding you Oppa, my friends are waiting, let me give you my address and phone number, I want to meet my old friend again

Jay : that would be nice

 

She took a paper and wrote down these informations, then she gave it to him. Before walking away, she kissed his cheeks. You were on your way back to him and you saw the scene, you felt so jealous to see this really pretty girl kissing the man you loved. Sang Hyun ran to Jay because he wanted to eat an ice cream. You followed him but you were emotionless, you thought of what Sang Hyun had told you earlier and tried to forget what you just saw, it was just a friendly kiss on his cheek, moreover you were the one that was going to marry this man, so you didn't needed to be scared of losing him. Jay noticed that something was wrong with you and he tried to make you smile. He bought an ice cream for the little boy and another one for the two of you, you ate it together and his cuteness and sweetness made you forget about So Hee. There was only you and him, and of course your little cute brother.

Later on the day, when you got back home, you were still curious about So Hee, and you didn't remembered anything about her. Jay looked at you as you were lost in your thoughts.

 

Jay : is there something wrong babe ?

You : oh no, don't worry

 

He hugged you from behind and kissed your shoulder softly and several times.

 

Jay : come on Jagiya, I know you well, are you still stressed about wedding or is it something else ?

You : what else can it be ? I'm worrying about the wedding

Jay : you're not a good liar, you might wonder what happened after you went to the toilet. Then, let me tell you.

You : you don't need to explain it, I already saw that you were close friends, I don't need to know more about her

Jay : actually, I don't remember a lot of things, only some moments when I played with her, when we were child.

You : no need to continue Oppa, it's really okay

Jay : she said that she had a crush on me when she was younger, I told her that Sang Hyun is my brother-in-law and that I already love someone, so you don't need to worry or even feel jealous, because my heart belongs only to you

 

You smiled and turned around to face him, then you cupped his face and leaned closer. You shared a passionate kiss, both of you closed their eyes, his lips was soft against yours and when his tongue entered into your mouth to tease yours, you let out a groan. He smirked and the kiss became hotter. After a while, you pulled away, needed to breather, he had made you forget about everything that wasn't link to Jay and you. You watched a romantic movie together, as usual you was sitting on the couch, while he was laying with his head on your laps. He looked more at you than the film. At the end, you cried a bit and he made fun of you, you took a pillow and slapped him with it, he tried to run away but you chased him. Soon, you were exhausted and stopped. Jay came to you and threw the pillow away. He smirked as he picked you up and carried you to the bedroom saying that you needed some rest. When he laid you on the bed, you pulled him on top of you, you weren't tired. You smirked and kissed his lips. The kiss was quite long, then you laid beside you and hold your hand. You talked until you fell asleep, he took many photos of you with an evil smirk, you were going to be surprised when you'll wake up. He pecked your forehead and wrapped the blanket around him, he also got closer to your body and fell asleep beside you.