Chapter 9

The Truth Behind Eunsihae

This is a double update! Read the one before if  you haven't already! 

"What?" Eunhyuk asked, bewilderment ran through his mind. Siwon gave the same 'WTF!' look. 

Donghae, in all honesty, had no idea what he just blurted out. "You don't have to choose if you could have both of us."

"What?" Eunhyuk didn't understand. Well, he does but the wheel in his head stopped spinning for a bit. "Does that even fit in the rules of dating?"

Donghae scratched his head. Were there rules for dating? 

Angel Donghae: 'Technically no...'

Devil Donghae: "Man, I got no idea! All I know is that you're crazy!'

Donghae: 'Shuddap! You're part of me, so you're also crazy!'

Devil Donghae: 'Exactly. ;P If you even imagine me in your empty noggin, then that prove that you are a LOON!'

Angel Donghae: ' ... I don't get paid enough for this....'

Donghae & Devil Donghae: 'You don't get paid at all!'

Angel Donghae: ' *roll eyes* These two are idiots...'

"There are no rules to dating," Donghae concluded after having a mini-feud with... himself. "So you technically can have two boyfriends. I mean you're not cheating on us so..."

"I agree." Siwon finally said. "A person can have two lovers."

Eunhyuk looked unamusingly at Donghae and slowly shifted to Siwon. "Are you guys sure you're willing to..." Eunhyuk couldn't believe what he was about to say. "...share my love?"

"Yes.." "Yeah.."

Eunhyuk closed his eyes. He was trying to think if there was another solution, possibly a better one. With no luck, he nodded. "Okay."

Siwon looked questionly at Eunhyuk. "I agree. I have no idea what will happen and I'll also be at fault if something happens."

Eunhyuk genuinely smiled for the first time. "Hae-ah..." Donghae's attention on Eunhyuk never faltered. "I love you."

Donghae replied with a content grin upon his handsome features. 

"Wonnie.. " Siwon was a bit jealous but directed his gaze to his love, nonetheless. "I love you."

Siwon's lip curved upwards. Donghae went and hugged Eunhyuk in the back; while Siwon did the same in the front. Eunhyuk was squished in the middle, feeling slightly suffocated but happy nonetheless. 

"Yah!" Eunhyuk whined. "I get that you love me but can please let go! You're killing me!"

Donghae chuckled. "Well, too bad! You're stuck with us!" 

"Yup!" Siwon added on. "No way, will we let go of you ever again!"

Siwon looked at Donghae. They were happy that their brotherhood won't be ruined. Siwon jerked slightly as Eunhyuk poked his stomach. "Yah! Don't ignore me!" 

Donghae grinned evilly and Siwon understood as if he read Donghae's thoughts. The two squished Eunhyuk even tighter than ever. Eunhyuk muffled an 'I love you guys' into Siwon's chest and then a "Gah! I can't breathe!~".

A/N This the end. Wah! >< Don't worry there will be an epilogue after this so stay tune~ 

Thank you for supporting me and I hope you'll get to read my future stories! Mwah! I love you guys! *cries*