Epilogue

The Truth Behind Eunsihae

"Wonnie!~" Eunhyuk called through the sea of people. He, being a slight airhead, screamed to find one of his lovers through the crowd, not caring that he would be caught by some spying E.L.Fs. It's been more than three months now that he has been dating both Siwon and Donghae. Although the trio didn't show it, the 'Eunsihae' fan club boomed. Most E.L.Fs would see instantly that the three were in some kind of romantic relationship with one another. 

"Hae!~" Eunhyuk called out once more. He unconciously pouted. How could they leave their boyfriend like that? Aish! Why do I always get lost?! 

"Wonnie!~" Eunhyuk's throat was starting to hurt from the straining cries. The said idol changed his hairstyle again due to the PD noonas decisions of making him look 'new and fresh' for the Super Junior-M promotions. His hair was blue and was slowly fading. He still couldn't understand how his boyfriends could lose him when his hair stood out like a sore thumb from the mobs of chinese people. 

Eunhyuk huffed. He was getting used to getting lost for some time now. Whenever the trio went on a date, he would managed to get lost while the other two were to busy having yet another staring contest. Eunhyuk walked aimlessly trying to find either a brown haired fishie or a tall horse. 

No luck. Eunhyuk didn't want to call his Teukie-umma because he didn't want them to get their monthly scolding. One time, around three weeks ago, Leeteuk threatened Donghae and Siwon that he will take his dongsaeng back and won't give him to them for a whole year. Eunhyuk didn't mind spending his time with his beloved 'umma' but felt sad when he saw his horsie and fishy beg like no tomorrow.  

Huffing for nth time, he looked around once more around the perimeter of the some place he clearly didn't know about. Puffing his cheek, he put his hand in his pants pocket when a finger poked his rib. Eunhyuk let out a startled squeak and was about to give his attacker a piece of his mind. 

"Kibum?!" There stood next to him was a handsome, dark-haired man smiling a charming smirk. 

"I see you're still as cute as ever." The great actor and former Super Junior member grinned in delight of seeing a nostalgic face. 

Eunhyuk's cheeks flushed slightly at the comment. "Yah! That's no way to treat your hyung!"

Kibum gave a warm smiled. His hyung hasn't changed. "Aww! Mianhae, hyung! Will Hyukkie-hyung forgive poor Kibummie?" Kibum replied with a full on aegyo.

"W-What's with that? D-Don't do t-that!" Eunhyuk stuttered, making him look three times cuter than he already is . Kibum inwardly cheered. He was pretty close to Eunhyuk when he was still a member, so Kibum knew how Eunhyuk would be like if he embarrassed the dancing machine. 

"I missed you." Kibum confessed. Eunhyuk felt the memories returned and his eyes slightly teared. Kibum wrapped his arms around his hyung's waist and hugged him tightly. Kibum felt how his shirt dampened and he knew Eunhyuk was trying not to cry. He lift Eunhyuk's head and rubbed the tears away with his thumbs. "You really haven't change. Still a crybaby, neh?"

"Shut up." Eunhyuk playfully slapped Kibum's surprisingly well-built chest. Kibum chuckled in amusement. "What are you doing here?"

"I got the lead role of a new chinese drama." Kibum replied casually. "You?"

Eunhyuk rubbed the back of his neck. "I am... or was with Wonnie and Hae but.."

Kibum's eyebrow rose. "Did you get lost?" Eunhyuk glared back at Kibum. "No! They were the ones who left me!"

Kibum bursted into a fit of laughter. "It's not funny!" Eunhyuk whined. 

As his laughter dies, Kibum took a good look at his hyung: plump, kissable lips, a pale complexion, a cute, little nose, soft hair falling perfectly in place, everything he remembered was still there. Boy, did he missed his hyung and he had to admit that he did have a small crush on him; he knew when he left Super Junior to pursue his dream of acting, his feelings wouldn't be anything more than brotherly love.

"How are you doing with Siwon-hyung and Donghae-hyung?" Eunhyuk blinked. He knows? As if by reading Eunhyuk's mind, he interrupted with a quick 'Yes, I know.'

Eunhyuk suddenly felt bashful. He ducked his head to hide a blush and muttered. "Fine"

Kibum ruffled his hyung's hair lovingly. "Why are you alone then?" Eunhyuk replied with a shrug. "Well, why don't we have some fun on our own?"

Eunhyuk peeked through his hair. "Don't you have a schedule?" Kibum shook his head. "I finished already."

Eunhyuk felt unsure. "I don't know...Wonnie and Hae might get mad if I just left"

Kibum wagged his pointer finger. "No.." He smirked. "No, you said that they left you so technically you're not leaving."

Eunhyuk scratched his non-existent itch. "I guess so..."

Kibum beamed. "Kaja! I'll show you the best spots to eat!" Eunhyuk cracked a smile. This is going to be a long day...

~~~

Siwon and Donghae were frantically looking literally everywhere to find their precious Eunhyukkie. They were desperate enough to look through trashcans, thinking Eunhyuk might've somehow slip and fell in there or something. 

"Any luck?!" Donghae hollered over the crowd at Siwon. "No!" 

Donghae ruffled his hair in frustration. "Aish! How could we lose him, again?!"

"I dunno! It's your fault for wanting to buy him a plush monkey!" Siwon growled. 

"Well, he is also my boyfriend so I wanted to get something nice for him!" Donghae retorted. 

Siwon rubbed his palms down his face. "Leeteukie-hyung will kill us this time!"

"Not if we find Hyukkie first!" Donghae said reassuringly-ish. 

"Where else could we-" Siwon stopped mid-sentence, staring to his left. Donghae was confused and averted his vision to where Siwon was looking. He spot a glimpse of blue.

Donghae sighed in relief . "We finally found him..." Was he hallucinating or did he see him holding hands with another man besides him and Siwon. "Who the hell is that?!" 

Siwon was also shocked. Was Eunhyuk cheating on them with a third person?

Donghae couldn't help his flaring rage. How dare Eunhyuk say that he's afraid of hurting them by dating them both, when he's being a lovey dovey with another man?!

Donghae strided angrily to Eunhyuk, with Siwon dazely tailing him. Donghae harshly grabbed Eunhyuk's slim arm and pulled the small dancing machine in his dirction. "Oh, Hae-ah, I was looking fo-"

"You're lying." Donghae growled. Eunhyuk was bewildered as why Donghae was so angry at him. "What? I was-"

"No, you weren't." A second intrusion stopped him again. This time, it was Siwon's. "You think you could get away with cheating on me and Hae-hyung?!"

Eunhyuk started to tremble, getting ready to cry, and furiosly shook his head. "No I wasn't. I-I was meet w-with h-him on m-my w-w-way.." The last part resulted to gibberish from him chocking on his tears. 

Donghae's hand was about to slap Eunhyuk when another stopped it. The stranger glared at Donghae. "You are going too far!" A perfectly-accented korean shot at him. 

The stranger pushed Donghae's hand away. Donghae scowled. "Who the hell are you to tell us what to do?!"

The stranger stopped muttering comforting words to Eunhyuk and smirked. "A person who would make a heck of a better boyfriend than you two would ever be."

Siwon had to control Donghae from punching the er in the face. Siwon frowned. "You have no right in saying that."

"It's true though...Who would lose their boyfriend? And if I heard correctly, this isn't your first time either." 

An imaginary blood vessel appeared on Siwon's forehead. He doesn't know how much longer he'll last without joining with Donghae to punch the living hell out of the handsome stranger. 

Eunhyuk's cries became small sniffles. "Bummie, don't make them m-more a-angry."

Donghae furrowed his eyebrows. Bummie? They were already on a pet name level? "Hey don't igno-"

Siwon cut Donghae off. "Bummie? Wait, Kibum?" Kibum? As in former member, Kim Kibum?

A smirk appeared once more on "Kibum's" lips. "Took you long enough."

Donghae and Siwon were more confused than ever. "Eunhyukkie-hyung, you have stupid boyfriends."

Donghae wanted to protest when Eunhyuk punched Kibum's shoulder, recieving a pain groan. "Yah! It's not their fault you caused this!"

Kibum smiled childishly. "It's also not my fault for them leaving you and totally misuderstanding the situation."

Eunhyuk pinched Kibum's nose. "Apologize!" 

"No!" Kibum nasally replied. "I should also say that they're super rash- Ow! Ow! Ok! I'll apologize! I can't breathe!" 

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes. How did he get stuck with the most immature people?

Kibum rubbed his nose, acting slightly dramatic about his "injury". He faced Siwon and Donghae and bow a full 90 degrees. "I'm sorry for provoking your date." Afterwards, he muttered, "It ain't my fault you lost your boyfriend." 

Another punch came in contact with his right arm. "Ow!" Kibum exclaimed. "You seriously are getting more violent, hyung!"

Eunhyuk stuck out his tongue. He walked to Siwon and Donghae and flicked both of their foreheads. "You two are idiots!"  

Eunhyuk stomped off and turned around. "Well? Are you going to stay there and lose me a second time?"

Donghae looked at Siwon and vice versa. They smiled, happy that their lovely boyfriend stood up for them. 

"How do you stand him?" Kibum suddenly popped out of no where. Siwon shrugged. "Because he is Eunhyukkie-hyung."

"Yup. Because he's irreplaceable in our hearts!" Donghae added on.

Kibum mocked a disgusted look. "You guys are too cheesy." Siwon and Donghae smiled.

Kibum looked how Siwon and Donghae gazed at his Eunhyukkie-hyung with such love and warmth. 

I guess I'm leaving him in the right hands...

A/N Wah!~ That was sadly the end of this fic! Thank you for supporting me! And I'm sorry for the bad writing >< I love you guys and hopefully you'll come support me in my next fic! 

*Waves* I hope you have a good day and be happy with whatver you guys are doing! Ack! I'm so cheesy!