Chapter 7

The Truth Behind Eunsihae

Eunhyuk's locked himself in Leeteuk's room for a little more than 2 hours. He just sits in the little corner with the lights shut off. He scared Leeteuk out of his wits more than 3 times and recieved a small berating session. Eunhyuk's tears dried twenty minutes after so much bawling and was now just sitting there, staring at the wall as if it was a t.v. screen.

Because he fainted yesterday, the managers allowed him to be free of his schedules for a day.It was quiet, which meant everyone left. Eunhyuk rubbed his eyes one last time before officially stepping out of the bedroom. His eyes wandered to found out that he was indeed alone.

Eunhyuk took a deep breath. He was still so confused. He felt as if he's lost and trapped in an endless forest of nothing but leaves. "What do I do?" He asked, hoping that the light bulb above his head would flash. Another sigh escaped from his lips and he began to pace from one end of the dorm to another. He was remembering about all the times that he spent with Siwon or Donghae or even both.

Meanwhile...

Donghae was doing the exact thing, trying his best to hide his anxiety, as he sat on the floor of the practice room where he and Eunhyuk would practice for their promotions of 'Oppa Oppa'. Sometimes his ears tricked him in hearing Eunhyuk's voice trying to sound bad- as he raps, but, to Donghae, he just sounds extra adorable.

  ~~~

Flashback starts.

Okay Hyukjae thought. Just breathe and say a cool, 'Hi'. 

He was standing behind the door, where his life changes, where he becomes a member of the new band known as Super Junior.  His trembling fingers met the cold metal knob and he twisted it open. He peeked through the slight opening and saw around 11 other members. Hyukjae awkwardly walked in and just stood there, not knowing what to do. 

"Hi there!" A boy about his height and,assuming his age, greeted with a bright smile. That was Lee Donghae, his first friend and a soon-to-be best friend. 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Eunhyuk" Donghae abruptly said. Hyukjae gave him a questioning look. "Your stage name should be Eunhyuk."

An eyebrow rose. "Why, Eunhyuk?"

"Why not? You are a talented dancer, who shines the brightest while performing." Hyukjae, or Eunhyuk, smiled. 

"I like it. Thank you!"

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Hae-ah?" ...No Answer.... 

Eunhyuk looked around the dark room. His eyes spotted a dark figure sitting on the bed. "Hae-ah. Are you okay?"

Eunhyuk was worried. He heard of Donghae's father's passing. He quietly shuffled to his best friend and gave a warm hug. "Hae-ah... I don't know if you can hear me through your grief, but please understand that I'll always be here...so please don't lock yourself alone. Share your sadness."

Eunhyuk felt strong arms tighten around his petite waist. He just kept creating comforting circles on Donghae's back, tears leaking from his eyes as well.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;:::::::::::

"Hyukkie-ah~" Donghae called.

Eunhyuk replied with a whine. "What?"

"I love you~" Eunhyuk smiled. "I do, too." 

It was just too bad that the love Donghae was talking about wasn't what his 'love' was about...

Flashback end.

~~~

Eunhyuk let out another sigh. This one ,however, was more of a content one. How was he that oblivious not to notice Donghae's feelings for him? 

The male was still alone. He has been pacing for fifteen minutes. Eunhyuk looked around the empty dorm. There were so many memories. One particular thing caught his eye. A picture of him and Siwon at Super Junior's 2011 MaMa Award show. 

Eunhyuk remembered how happy he was despite it not being the first award Super Junior recieved. He ran to every member to hug. Siwon was the last and it was one of the most memorable moments of his career. 

~~~

Flashback Starts.

Eunhyuk walked from member to member and gave them a bear hug along with his infamous gummy smile. He loitered to the dresing rooms. Eunhyuk peeked into one of the last doors and saw the person he has been looking for. 

Siwon sat on the couch, looking a bit dazed. His dark eyes met Eunhyuk's doe eyes. A smile crawled upon his lips and he motioned a wave, telling Eunhyuk to come closer. Siwon patted the empty seat next to him, beckoning Eunhyuk to sit. 

"Can you believe it's been more than five years now?"

Eunhyuk nodded. Of course, he knew. "Time passes by so quickly."

Eunhyuk's eye began to water. He didn't want Super Junior to end. He knew that the life of an idol doesn't last very long, but there was still a part of him that wanted the members and him be together forever. 

Siwon saw Eunhyuk's sadness. He, himself, began to tear up. Siwon knew what Eunhyuk was thinking about. He didn't want to depart from Super Junior, especially from his secret love. 

Siwon made a bold move. He initiated a hug. Although he was known as the skinship king, he was being very intimate at the moment. 

Eunhyuk looked up at Siwon. He started to cry even harder, causing his grip to strengthen. Siwon's tears slid down his cheeks. He wanted to break the depressing atmosphere but couldn't find himself to do it. 

That moment was the moment where Siwon wanted to scream out how much he loved Eunhyuk. He hoped that his act spoke as much as he hoped. 

"I love you." Siwon muttered inaudibly. 

Flashback End.

~~~

Eunhyuk slumped down onto the ground, right next to the couch. Eunhyuk heard that confession. He heard what Siwon declared yet he was too stupid to realize what Siwon meant. 

Eunhyuk's was still in a huge knot. 

What do I do? I love them both so much... How do I choose? My heart is confused, too, Teukie-umma... What do I do?