Welcome back!

The Truth Behind Eunsihae

Everybody knew the infamous trio known as Eunsihae. The members were none other than Siwon, the buff yet handsome horse, Donghae, the y yet lovable fish, and Eunhyuk AKA Hyukjae, the cute dancing machine. Each of them uniquely known for their talents and good looks. They were best known for being in the ultimate K-pop boy band, Super Junior. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunhyuk was bouncing down the halls of Sm. Entertainment practice area. Today, his best friends are coming home from shooting their dramas in China. He was very happy to see them. I can't wait to show Hae the nemo plushie I bought for him! Eunhyuk thought giddily. Oh! I also need to show my new skills in cooking waffles! Wee~ He loves waffles!

"Eunhyuk-ah!" A voice interrupted his train of thought. Omo! Is there a ghost here?! "We need to fetch Siwon and Donghae from the airport and no I'm not a ghost."

Eunhyuk blinked and he bursted out a fit of giggles. Of course, the ghost is just a rumor! "Sorry manager hyung!" 

Super Junior's manager just kept walking, shaking his head the gullible dancing machine's immature thoughts, with the ever so hyper Eunhyuk hot on his trails.

At the airport~

"Uwah! There's a lot of people! Hyung, do you think they might've gotten lost?" Eunhyuk asked naiively. 

"I don't think so... I mean there's only one way out of the airplane."

Eunhyuk nodded in agreement. "I guess that makes se- Oh! There they are!" Eunhyuk waved like a maniac to get his best friends' attention. The manager smacked Eunhyuk's head, reprimanding him that he was still in disguise. 

Donghae and Siwon were chuckling to see Eunhyuk's pout as he cutely rubs the back of his head. 

"Hyuk-ah gwenchana?" Siwon asked while stifling his laughter. Eunhyuk's pout deepened and shook his head. "Manager-hyung is a meanie!"

Their manager hissed. "If you didn't act like that, then I wouldn't hit you!" 

Donghae rubbed Eunhyuk's head in a comforting and recieved a gummy smile. Siwon frowned at the act. "Hyuk-ah you have to be more careful arraso?"

"I know but I missed you two sooooooo much!" Eunhyuk enveloped Donghae and Siwon, trying his best to wrap his slender arms around both of them. The duo smiled warmly. Who wouldn't smile when such a cutie was hugging them?

"Come on! You three can save your cheesy acts in th van. Palli! We have no time to lose!" The manager was glad the three were happy but he needed to do his job and bring them back to the dorms safely. 

"Okay! Let's go!" Eunhyuk shouted as he dragged his best friends with him. 

The manager smacked his palm to his forehead. Aish! This kid could be the death of me!