Chapter 6

The Truth Behind Eunsihae

Leeteuk looked lovingly at Eunhyuk. He rushed his beloved dongsaeng home as soon as he found out Eunhyuk fainted. After that, he confined the stupid horse and fish in seperate rooms. He huffed in annoyance. What part of 'Don't make Hyukjae sad!' did they not understand? 

His thoughts were broken as Eunhyuk shifted while mumbling incoherent words. Slowly, Super Junior's dancing machine fluttered his eyes open. "T-teukie-umma?" Eunhyuk's voice was slightly hoarse whenever waking up. Eunhyuk hugged Leeteuk tightly. He remembered everything and,boy, was he confused. 

"Shh. Hyukjae-ah, everything will be alright." Eunhyuk looked at him with hopeful eyes. "Really?" Leeteuk nodded slowly. After Leeteuk gave up on his secret love for his dongsaeng, he swore that he'll always be by Eunhyuk's side, which was to be Eunhyuk's second mother or,in other words, a pillar to help him stand. 

Leeteuk heaved a small sigh. "I see, you found out?" Eunhyuk replied with a hesistant nod. "How do you know?"

"I always know." Eunhyuk looked at the floor like it's the most interesting thing in the world. "What do I do?"

Leeteuk rubbed Eunhyuk's back soothingly. "Just follow your heart."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Siwon and Donghae sat nervously in the living room, awaiting for Eunhyuk to come out. Slowly, the sound of a door was heard. There he stood, slightly trembling with nervousness. Deciding to break the suffocating silence, Eunhyuk willed himself to speak but his vocal chords produced a squeak-like sound. "U-um."

Eunhyuk rubbed his neck and laughed ackwardly. "U-um." Nothing came out once again. Aish! What do I do? 

Donghae cleared his throat, thinking that he should start explaining. "Hyukkie-ah come sit." He patted the empty space next to him, earning a unnoticeable glare from Siwon. Eunhyuk knew his nervousness would jumble up even more so he scurried to the opposite seat, hastily sitting. A feeling of hurt shot Donghae's heart a bit. "Well, okay..." Donghae took a big breath. "I guess you kinda understand mine and Siwon's feeling for you right?" No answer. "Anyway, we don't want to stress you out with this. But is it alright to ask to choose one of us as your, ahem, boyfriend?" 

Eunhyuk blinked and turned away. He didn't know who to choose. Eunhyuk, in all honesty, didn't feel anything besides friendship between the three of them. Right? As he thought about it, feelings for them developed as they spent time with him and giving him all their love for him. He liked how Siwon told him cheesy jokes to make him laugh or how Donghae comforted him when he was upset. He loved them both but who did he love more? Eunhyuk was even more confused now. What if he says he likes Siwon and Donghae leaves or vice versa? Will they all be happy? Eunhyuk knew that they wouldn't agree if he didn't choose. Omg What do I do?!?! He thought.

Tears welled up in his eyes, threatening to fall. He thought of how everything would fall apart if he didn't say the correct answer. What if their relationship problems tore down Super Junior? What will he do then? 

Siwon and Donghae started to become anxious. Eunhyuk was deadly quiet. They both knew Eunhyuk too well. Siwon saw a tear and both of them panicked. Eunhyuk's tears rolled down his cheeks one by one. He started to hiccup as he thought of the terrible scenarios. Eunhyuk abruptly stood up and ran to his shared room and bawled into his pillow. Donghae and Siwon looked at each other. What have they done?

A/N Soooooo this some drama start or grows even more? IDK I have a lot of spare time right now! And please do anticipate for more chapters! BTW I'm sorry for the very short chapter!