Chapter 5

The Truth Behind Eunsihae

"How are they doing?"

"So far, they're doing fine."

"Hm. Did you tell them?"

"Yeah."

"How'd they take it?"

"Just how you told me they would."

"I miss you."

"I do too. You must be tired."

"I'm fine."

"Go to sleep."

"Shiro ~"

"Chullie."

"Fine."

"Good night."

" *yawn* Good night. I love you, Teukie."

"Good Night. I'll call you soon, princess."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mm." Eunhyuk groaned into his pillow. It's been two weeks since the incident and Eunhyuk has been weirded out by Siwon and Donghae. Everyday Eunhyuk would be bombarded with greetings. Donghae has been sneaking into Eunhyuk's bed more frequently. He always felt like someone was following him whether it was going shopping with Sungmin or practicing with Shindong. The oblivious Eunhyuk was fading. Sometimes, he felt himself blush when he interacts too close with either Siwon or Donghae. When that happens, he violently shakes his head or pinches his cheeks. All in all, Eunhyuk is confused.

Rubbing his eyes while he walked, he arrived at the kitchen. Ryeowook smiled and was about to give his share of breakfast. Siwon marched in with a wide smile. "Hyukkie-hyung I bought you some breakfast muffins."

Eunhyuk gave an adorable sleepy smile that made Siwon's inner fanboy squeal. "Kurae? Oh thank you~" Siwon set the muffins down and signaled Eunhyuk to sit with him. Ryeowook was annoyed. "Hyung~ I already made breakfast for you!"

Eunhyuk blinked. "Oh! Mian, Wookie! I guess I'll eat the muffins later, Wonnie." Siwon shook his head to reassure Eunhyuk he's alright. While in his mind, he was bawling. Wae! Oooh. If you weren't Eunhyuk's favorite dongsaeng , I would've squished you!

Ryeowook smiled. He was one of the other members who caught onto Siwon's and Donghae's crush of Eunhyuk. In his mind, both guys were perfect for his beloved hyung but he couldn't help himself from having a little fun. "Remember to eat it all, okay hyung?"

"Neh~" Eunhyuk replied back with his unconcious aegyo. Hyung. If you don't stop acting like that, a certain horse and fish might have a nose bleed. Ryeowook thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Siwon and Donghae were having another stare-down. Donghae was fuming. Not once today did he get to spend some 'quality' time with Eunhyukkie. Siwon was always around and somehow snatched Eunhyuk before him. And if it wasn't Siwon, it was Sungmin or Shindong or Leeteuk. His only exception was their leader for he could still feel chills from the incident. 

Siwon, on the other hand, was keeping his word. He didn't back down. He did everything to keep Eunhyuk's attention on him. He'd give Eunhyuk water, use the excuse that he still needed help with his dancing and so forth. The two 

The managers threw a surprise party for the boys, congratulating them for another successful comeback. Leeteuk immediately took Eunhyuk away, knowing that neither Siwon nor Donghae could stop him. "Hyukjae-ah. Are you having fun?"

Eunhyuk gave a charming smile and nodded. Leeteuk returned that smile and glanced at the two rivals. I guess I tormented them enough. Keke. 

"Hyukjae-ah. You can join the others now."

Eunhyuk nodded once more and wondered off. He spotted Siwon and Donghae staring at each other. He looked from one side to the other. Why is it so gloomy? Eunhyuk was about to approach them when Donghae started a conversation. 

"Could you stop being all over Hyukkie?" Huh? Are they talking about me?

Siwon smirked. "Why are you afraid you'll lose?" Lose? At what?

Donghae growled. "I know I won't lose!" What will you lose?

" It still up to Hyukkie-hyung." Mine? "And my love for him is as strong as yours." Love? Me?

Eunhyuk was dizzy. His mind was swimming. Eunhyuk backed up against a table making a glass of water fall, breaking into pieces. "Hyukkie-hyung?"

Eyes wide, Eunhyuk's body couldn't take it anymore and his vision darkened.

A/N  >< I'm sorry for not updating earlier! I'm Sowwie~ Anyway, thank you for subscribing and supporting me! I love you all! See you soon! P.S. I sincerely apoligize for the crappy- writing!