Chapter 4

The Truth Behind Eunsihae

aicmra

The clocked ticked passed 11 pm. A creak was heard through the dorm's silence. Donghae took a step and a small lamp.  Both Siwon and Donghae jumped at the sight of Leeteuk glaring. The soft lighting made him looked even more scary looking. 

"Hehe... H-hi hyung" Donghae greeted nervously. "Sit"

 Siwon and Donghae bolted towards him, sitting crissed-crossed. The said man was known as an angel until angered. The only thing that angered the happy-go-lucky leader was not listening to his requests, which almost never happens, or messing with his dongsaengs especially Eunhyuk,  his most favorite one to be exact. 

Leeteuk looked at Donghae, the first victim to be questioned. "What did you asked me before bringing Hyukjae out?"

" ' I want to help Hyukkie relieve his stress'?" Donghae quoted in more of a question form. "And what did you do?"

"I-" Leeteuk interrupted him with a growl. "You made him cry." A stab in the heart. "And clearly made Eunhyuk feel more upset." Double stab.

"And you." Leeteuk shot a menacing glare to Siwon. "You are his other best friend. You were suppose to cheer him up." 

Siwon gulped down a lump that he wasn't aware of having. He was scared as hell because this was the very first time he have ever seen the smiley leader angry. Leeteuk refrained himself from terrifying his dongsaengs even more and breathed out to calm himself. "You two need to do a better job if you want to impress Eunhyuk."

The two nodded... wait what?!

"W-what do y-you mean hyung?" Siwon shakily asked. He looked at Donghae, who was equally shocked. Leeteuk chuckled in amusement. "You two need to impress him in a better way."

"How do you k-know?" Donghae cutted in. 

"You two are very obvious that you both like Hyukjae." Leeteuk bluntly replied. Siwon's head was spinning in confusion. He thought he was doing a great job with his hidden crush. "Calm down you two. The other members might no know about it yet. And certainly, not Hyukjae. He's the most clueless one if you'd ask me."

The duo's faces soften and let out a mental sigh of relief. "How did you find out?"

Leeteuk thought about it. How did he find out? " I guess around the beginning of the year. Actually, I wasn't the first one to be suspicious."

"Who was it?" Siwon boldly asked. "So Nyeo Shi Dae. Hyoyeon to be exact. She said she saw you two glaring at her for being to close to our dear Hyukjae."

Oops. Siwon and Donghae's glares were always easy to show. They snapped out of thought as Leeteuk kept explaining. "After that, she told me because she was feeling paranoid. And I guess as we did our Super Show concerts, I saw you two drooling over him when Hyukjae does his solo. And that was all I needed to understand that you two were in love with him."

"Which solo?" Donghae asked, not clearly remembering. "The Sorry Sorry Answer." Siwon thought stupidly. Oh. That one.(Author: You know what I'm talking about right? ;P) Where Eunhyuk danced all seductively, taking his shirt off, showing absolutely gorgeous pale sk- "Siwon. You're drooling."

Embarrased. Siwon wiped his mouth with the backside of his hand quickly, noticing that he was actually drowling. Donghae, on the other hand, was smart enough to gulped down whatever came up. Regradless, that definitely showed that they were being to obvious. 

"I do have a request." Leeteuk said, breaking the somewhat ackward silence. Both eyes on him. " Don't ruin your relationship with him after he finds out." 

"Hyukjae is a fragile person. He's easily worried and could break down at anytime. It took Sungmin over twenty minutes to put him to sleep, for Christ's sake. He was worried that you two were hurt and got mauled by bears or something. Shisus. That boy got some imagination."  

The duo lowered their heads. Did they cause that much trouble? Siwon, in particular, was curious why Leeteuk was having this 'fatherly' or rather 'motherly' talk with them. "Why are you helping us?"

"Because I was in your shoes before." Leeteuk replied softly. "Hard to believe but I, too, was in love with Hyukjae."

What?! "Should we consider you as another rival." Leeteuk shook his head. "I didn't want to ruin Super Junior's image and decided to be a person where Hyukjae could lean on. And don't worry, I found someone else. Someone who cares for me, no matter how annoying he is." Leeteuk muttered the last part but was still loud enough for the duo to hear. 

Leeteuk looked up at the clock: half past twelve. "Well, I just wanted to give some advice about concealing your emotions better and not hurting Hyukjae because if you do hurt him. You two are really dead. Good Night." 

In a swift pace, Leeteuk left Donghae and Siwon to their thoughts. Wow. They didn't expect Leeteuk to be in love with their crush. And now they were a bit curious who Leeteuk's lover was. 

"Siwon-ah" Donghae suddenly called. "Let's fight for Hyukkie's love fairly alright?"

Siwon nodded in agreement. Although they were rivals, they were firstly brothers.